Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market - page 33. (Read 114705 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Ok, just for fun.

The Small Time Miner Lottery Tickets Pool
* http://tix.smalltimeminer.com
* Proportional Payouts. Full Block Rewards. 0% Fee.
* Stratum Only: stratum+tcp://tix.smalltimeminer.com:3339

The blocks are fast and probably going to be some orphans as well. Good Luck and have fun!

Code:
tixminer -o tix.smalltimeminer.com:3339 -u username.1 -p password --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1379622160

Pool is working fine for me.

Yea, it was a problem with the nStart numbers in the source and GPU miner. feeleep found the discrepancy. Easy 2 second fix. Thanks for responding, though. Post your address for the bounty that you still have coming to you for getting the pool up. Putting in the OP now
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Guess, should have looked at the source code first before assuming the network problem...LOL
I think there is wrong config attached. You should rather use:

Code:
--Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1379622160

taken from coin source code:
Code:
int64 nChainStartTime = 1379622160;
Wink

Yup, that's the issue....Working great again....Thanks...This needs to be spread to all the pools...

It's not a pool issue, though. It's a GPU miner issue. I'll get it updated as soon as I get back to my miners. Cell phone teamviewer right now  Sad

Good to know it was something trivial and nothing major. Just a simple update to the configs in the miner, less then 10 seconds....LOL
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Ok, just for fun.

The Small Time Miner Lottery Tickets Pool
* http://tix.smalltimeminer.com
* Proportional Payouts. Full Block Rewards. 0% Fee.
* Stratum Only: stratum+tcp://tix.smalltimeminer.com:3339

The blocks are fast and probably going to be some orphans as well. Good Luck and have fun!

Code:
tixminer -o tix.smalltimeminer.com:3339 -u username.1 -p password --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1379622160

Pool is working fine for me.
Guess, should have looked at the source code first before assuming the network problem...LOL

Code:

Code:
Wink

Yup, that's the issue....Working great again....Thanks...This needs to be spread to all the pools...

It's not a pool issue, though. It's a GPU miner issue. I'll get it updated as soon as I get back to my miners. Cell phone teamviewer right now  Sad

Code:

Code:
Wink

Thanks. Not sure how we got the wrong start time in it, or why the miner even worked for so long with the wrong number lol but that seems to have fixed it. It's always the simplest, most obvious answers that get overlooked  Wink

Code:

Code:
Wink

Code:

Code:
Wink

Thanks. Not sure how we got the wrong start time in it, or why the miner even worked for so long with the wrong number lol but that seems to have fixed it. It's always the simplest, most obvious answers that get overlooked  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000

Code:

Code:
Wink
Stats look to be a little off on the coinmine.pl pool, but I'm getting shares accepted and regular payouts.
Just FYI.

just tried mining and everything seems to be OK... maybe you use incorrect miner?

I'm using the same miner since day 1. Was on your pool for like 3 days and then tonight all of a sudden we are now getting the rejects. Share is above target. Maybe difficulty needs to be adjusted on the pools?
legendary

Code:
Stats look to be a little off on the coinmine.pl pool, but I'm getting shares accepted and regular payouts.
Just FYI.

just tried mining and everything seems to be OK... maybe you use incorrect miner?

Myself, I'm using the TIXMiner mentioned on post #1 and it was working fine until today. What scrypt-jane miner are you using and what's your settings?
legendary
Just FYI.

did anyone try my pool by any chance? crypto-expert.com/TIX

I get the same issues with getting no shares and the miner saying "Share is above target". Sound like something is wrong with stratum communication. Maybe need to switch to getwork for a while until this issue is resolved.
Just FYI.

Thanks, please keep us posted if it stops working.

Just switched to try my luck on them and I'm personally still getting all stales and rejects on both pools

Just hopped on to test. All rejected, as well. Same as the other 2 pools

That would suck if it was 1000 TIX for each block found....=P

Each reward until Block 160,000 is random from 1000-400,000
What happens with http://tix.coinmine.pl/ ?
It had 200+ Mh/s, now has 3?

Just a couple minutes ago I was mining at 7500 kh/s, then now half the speed and rejected shares saying "Share is above target". Is it an issue with the pool network, stratum, gpu miner and/or the code?
Same to me, but network seems to found blocks with local miner, so I don't think problem is on network, but the pool.
Any one know more?
Looks like everyone is solomining now Smiley

I think so, too. We are still at about 311 mHash right now on the network even with the GPU efficiency drop today

Just a couple minutes ago I was mining at 7500 kh/s, then now half the speed and rejected shares saying "Share is above target". Is it an issue with the pool network, stratum, gpu miner and/or the code?
Same to me, but network seems to found blocks with local miner, so I don't think problem is on network, but the pool.
Any one know more?

Going to be slow with people who have low hash rates.....Here comes the luck factor in solo mining....Good news, you get the full reward per block found and solved I guess...LOL

Yea, but that's when you find the 1000 TIX block and not the 400,000 ones lol

That would suck if it was 1000 TIX for each block found....=P
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
Activity: 21
switched to solo, both pools have same problem
Activity: 7
Just FYI.

Any one know more?

I think so, too. We are still at about 311 mHash right now on the network even with the GPU efficiency drop today

Any one know more?

Going to be slow with people who have low hash rates.....Here comes the luck factor in solo mining....Good news, you get the full reward per block found and solved I guess...LOL

Yea, but that's when you find the 1000 TIX block and not the 400,000 ones lol

Any one know more?

Pages:
Jump to: