Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market - page 48. (Read 114705 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Has anyone actually mined a block that has went to their balance?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
so IFC for cpus with super random blocks?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
same error, no love here.

'invalid url or credentials'

not working for me.
lotterytickets.exe -server

same error with solo.bat, invalid creds or URL. u and p the same in conf and solo.bat flies

can we solo mine yet> I am getting invalid credentials or URL error in gpu miner.
or I need to add 192.168.x.x in addition to 127.0.0.1:9332?

Use the .conf posted, change the username\password. Add your username\password to the solo.bat file. Run the wallet as a server, lauch the solo.bat file. Works fine for me, except for getting blocks that is.

--server

Your .bat doesn't match your .conf exactly
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 560
same error, no love here.

'invalid url or credentials'

not working for me.

same error with solo.bat, invalid creds or URL. u and p the same in conf and solo.bat flies

can we solo mine yet> I am getting invalid credentials or URL error in gpu miner.

Use the .conf posted, change the username\password. Add your username\password to the solo.bat file. Run the wallet as a server, lauch the solo.bat file. Works fine for me, except for getting blocks that is.

--server
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052
May the force bit with you.
8jkNN35vX6ZXmbEZNUFPkErhsA1bNhxrSN
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
8gfPt3ALLiZLE8CBNbcYoJydmo5CPtq55z

just see whether i can get it Huh
I just had tons of blocks go to immature and even get 6 of 6 confirms, then all went orphan at once  Embarrassed

me too, 51% attacked?
mining for an hour now loads of rejects no coins Sad if anyone wants to get me going then please feel free to donate and anything will be greatly appreciated thnx   8n79ThLG8K6LcqV6PoeNYxeYK3ZuDptE8Q

Sent you some

6 left for the giveaway
I just had tons of blocks go to immature and even get 6 of 6 confirms, then all went orphan at once  Embarrassed
Activity: 620
mining for an hour now loads of rejects no coins Sad if anyone wants to get me going then please feel free to donate and anything will be greatly appreciated thnx   8n79ThLG8K6LcqV6PoeNYxeYK3ZuDptE8Q
not working for me.

--server
Activity: 560
not working for me.

Make sure you guys are using the GPU miner. It will be CPU later, but GPU's are kicking ass at it right now
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
I mined a block worth 472524.  Also saw dozens of rejected blocks, but that is normal on launch day for a new coin.

Going to sleep, hoping to wake up and find dozens more blocks mined.
solo for one hour,i have got nothing  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry just a joke ?? waste the power
450 rejects, 45 what I assume are orphans, this is fun! Some show up in transactions with 0 of 6 confirms, some just vanish.
Blocks 22k, your kidding right?

32 second blocks with a gpu miner right away. It was launched earlier today on cryptonerd and announced days in advance
Pages:
Jump to: