Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market - page 49. (Read 114705 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Blocks 22k, your kidding right?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
can we solo mine yet> I am getting invalid credentials or URL error in gpu miner.
or I need to add 192.168.x.x in addition to 127.0.0.1:9332?

Use the .conf posted, change the username\password. Add your username\password to the solo.bat file. Run the wallet as a server, lauch the solo.bat file. Works fine for me, except for getting blocks that is.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
8 left for the 100k TIX Giveaway

i have got 2 accepted using the solo.bat,why the wallet don't get the coin?

Orphans. That will stop happening when the difficulty goes up a little more or a pool gets going

oh,no!!!!!!!!! i get 10 orphans, no one good block!! it's so joke!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
Oh FFS!!! :@ Im trying to mine solo, but the goddamned LotteryTickets.conf file is not good enough for the client. I have mined solo a million times with the same configuration, but this one wil not take. It keeps saying that the files invalid "We reccomend rpcuser=jfhskuerg rpcpassword=7845343hfi" wtffff?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
8 left for the 100k TIX Giveaway

Orphans. That will stop happening when the difficulty goes up a little more or a pool gets going

Oh FFS!!! :@ Im trying to mine solo, but the goddamned LotteryTickets.conf file is not good enough for the client. I have mined solo a million times with the same configuration, but this one wil not take. It keeps saying that the files invalid "We reccomend rpcuser=jfhskuerg rpcpassword=7845343hfi" wtffff?

Use the one in the OP with the miner linked in the OP. They will match up
I don't get get it, I've had 15 blocks get accepted, go to immature then vanish??

Called SCam Coin.. YOu are mining for the DEV.

Not true. Was a fair launch with no premine

solo, why all Reject.no Accepted Huh

Low difficulty and fast blocks. We need a pool

the solo config:tixminer -o 127.0.0.1:9332 -u x -p x --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1379573235??  is corrected?

92GeQGJp879jGecSqEqgHgiFLe1mv4VFeB

Smiley

Sent

Every Chinese script-jane coin used this trick: YAC, YBC, ZCC, FEC, and another what it called? Pangu coin, lol

Only stupid will mine this coin, why not publish your GPU miner? Grin[/b]

GPU miner is in the OP...why do you think blocks are being found so fast on the whole network? Also, I'm not Chinese

Fucking---Epic.. xDD

Edit: Thanks Lottery for the 1mil Cheesy:D

Edit: The 1 mil hasnt showed yet and im synced?

Delete everything in your %appdata% except wallet.dat and lotterytickets.conf if it doesn't show up

whats the difficulty and how many blocks total on a synched client?

22:25:02

getinfo

"blocks" : 22979,
"moneysupply" : 9172099647.98961067,
"connections" : 32,
"difficulty" : 0.00270112,

Fast blocks for INSTANT confirmation and random block rewards. Every block is a lotto!

8gfPt3ALLiZLE8CBNbcYoJydmo5CPtq55z

thank you!

Sent
8gfPt3ALLiZLE8CBNbcYoJydmo5CPtq55z

thank you!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
whats the difficulty and how many blocks total on a synched client?
Activity: 238
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

Every Chinese script-jane coin used this trick: YAC, YBC, ZCC, FEC, and another what it called? Pangu coin, lol

Only stupid will mine this coin, why not publish your GPU miner? Grin[/b]

GPU miner is in the OP...why do you think blocks are being found so fast on the whole network? Also, I'm not Chinese

Fucking---Epic.. xDD

Edit: Thanks Lottery for the 1mil Cheesy:D

Edit: The 1 mil hasnt showed yet and im synced?
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
the solo config:tixminer -o 127.0.0.1:9332 -u x -p x --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1379573235??  is corrected?

92GeQGJp879jGecSqEqgHgiFLe1mv4VFeB

Smiley
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
solo, why all Reject.no Accepted Huh
Activity: 200
I don't get get it, I've had 15 blocks get accepted, go to immature then vanish??

Called SCam Coin.. YOu are mining for the DEV.
8o1dD6noJJqyT6YDuuSsJWJvKdsbdY8LV4

thanks

Sent. That's all 10. Next 10 get 100,000 TIX each

Solo mining is all that's available right now. No pools, yet
Activity: 399
8o1dD6noJJqyT6YDuuSsJWJvKdsbdY8LV4

thanks
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
can we solo mine yet> I am getting invalid credentials or URL error in gpu miner.
or I need to add 192.168.x.x in addition to 127.0.0.1:9332?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Activity: 658

another script-jane coin from China, you want to use the well-known trick again? the dev mine with a secret GPU miner, and everyone else mine with CPU, with a speed of 1/100 of GPU miner?

Only stupid will mine this coin, why not publish your GPU miner? Grin

OK, noted  Grin
92uucQfWLb6d9xFpZWcgzeaswXK5oE4Juh

Im not to late? Sad PLLZZZZZ :3

Sent

8fHDWoV6KSARQNCMtxQqripsFZWLTK7vVu

am i too late?

Sent. ONE MORE LEFT

another script-jane coin from China, you want to use the well-known trick again? the dev mine with a secret GPU miner, and everyone else mine with CPU, with a speed of 1/100 of GPU miner?

Only stupid will mine this coin, why not publish your GPU miner? Grin

legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
8fHDWoV6KSARQNCMtxQqripsFZWLTK7vVu

am i too late?
Pages:
Jump to: