Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market - page 43. (Read 114705 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Does anybody wants to buy some TIX?  Wink I could sell a few mln. Pm me if interested.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I do not support TIX Tickets.
Pool is down. We need another pool, too.
Activity: 88
It appears that the pool has taken a poo  Angry
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
My spoon is too big!
Shot in the dark, I realize, but what the heck... I have a few more to sell. The last buyer wanted to try to clean me out but I had to decline his full offer. I want to keep some of my stake but I am willing to sell some more.

1 million TIX for 5 xpm. I reserve the right to cut it off when my available supply runs dry. PM me with your TIX address and I'll respond with an XPM address.
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
1-80,000 — 0-800,000 Reward (each block random)
You will never be able to generate a zero reward, the minimum should be 1.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

We are currently offering 10 million TIX to get any gambling site funded that wants to start accepting TIX
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
maybe sounds stupid for all of you but i wanna try this coin but i cannot get a wallet .

just started with coins and .exe dos not work for me, only a pro version?

can someone help a beginner?
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Someone told me they got a message about reaching the max allowed and to make a withdrawal? Auto-payouts can't keep up I think if you hash too high

I was on it a little bit earlier, and it was performing well. Thanks for putting it up, PM me your TIX wallet and I'll send you the bounty tomorrow if it stays stable

I've raised the limit for the payout warning, but as always I encourage users to keep their balance low in case of pool failure.
Ok, just for fun.

The Small Time Miner Lottery Tickets Pool
* http://tix.smalltimeminer.com
* Proportional Payouts. Full Block Rewards. 0% Fee.
* Stratum Only: stratum+tcp://tix.smalltimeminer.com:3339

This pool is EXPERIMENTAL! Use at your own risk! The stats and estimated earnings may not be accurate!

The blocks are fast and probably going to be some orphans as well. Good Luck and have fun!

Code:
tixminer -o tix.smalltimeminer.com:3339 -u username.1 -p password --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1379622160

The pool is working better than expected so I'm removing the harsh experimental warning.

Someone told me they got a message about reaching the max allowed and to make a withdrawal? Auto-payouts can't keep up I think if you hash too high

I was on it a little bit earlier, and it was performing well. Thanks for putting it up, PM me your TIX wallet and I'll send you the bounty tomorrow if it stays stable
Ok, just for fun.

This pool is EXPERIMENTAL! Use at your own risk! The stats and estimated earnings may not be accurate!

The blocks are fast and probably going to be some orphans as well. Good Luck and have fun!

Code:
tixminer -o tix.smalltimeminer.com:3339 -u username.1 -p password --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1379622160

The pool is working better than expected so I'm removing the harsh experimental warning.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
21 billion (21% of all coins) mined within 21.5 hours of the first block. Don't expect a high offer.
Activity: 246
My spoon is too big!
anyone interested in buying any? I have a few I might be willing to part with. PM me your offer if so.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Ok so the gpu miner is for Windows only?
Cool. New coin for the biggest insta mine record. Good luck getting that on cryptsy

I didn't even have any hashing on it overnight, and I also didn't instamine it. We are still only halfway to the first group of blocks being done
Activity: 99
I do not support TIX Tickets.
What are you guys getting with Radeon 7950? I'm getting 3.8 Mh/s from one and only 1.4Mh/s from the other. Is scrypt-jane just so random that stock units have such significant differences?
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Just started mining, no problems, lots of rejects but also blocks coming in.

Can you show me your conf file, file name or screen it for me? Plz, I cant get mine to load with t he -server parameter

rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=9332
server=1
gen=0

addnode=50.137.233.14
addnode=192.64.86.238

And my .bat:

ticketminer -o 127.0.0.1:9332 -u x -p x --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1379573235 --intensity 19 --queue 0 --scan-time 2 --expiry 2

I'm confused about the discrepancies in the recommended parameters. So which are correct? That one?

OR (from conf.txt of TIX GPU Miner)

"Settings for GPU Mining LotteryTicket (TIX)

--Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1375418800"

OR (from main.cpp and pool recommendations)

--Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1379622160

Huh
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
the gpu miner is for windows only correct?
Activity: 392
Ok, just for fun.

Code:
Activity: 238
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
Pages:
Jump to: