Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TLR] Taler - Belarusian crypto currency - page 3. (Read 24913 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
People, a new TLR-pool has just opened https://pool.taler.club
0% commission. For the present 14 more miners and the first block is already found! ))
There is one more unclosed question. Despite the fact that one of the addresses of my wallet is known to many (it is also in the signature to this message), in the new version of the blockchain-explorer TLR it is marked by the sign "DP" (Dzmitry Prasianoi). Thank you for this honor, of course, but I did not give my consent to this! It's me that the fundamental principles of the anonymity of blockchain-transactions, proposed by Satoshi Nakamoto himself, are violated.
All is well, the label has already been removed ))
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Hi, some time ago i was using taler-online exchange, but now it links into new exchange.

Problem is, that my old login dont wana work here, what should i do to get my coins back into my pocket ?
Probably you need to create a new account.
Then ask for help in the support group.
They are the same people.
After that I'm very interested to see your reaction  Grin
There is one more unclosed question. Despite the fact that one of the addresses of my wallet is known to many (it is also in the signature to this message), in the new version of the blockchain-explorer TLR it is marked by the sign "DP" (Dzmitry Prasianoi). Thank you for this honor, of course, but I did not give my consent to this! It's me that the fundamental principles of the anonymity of blockchain-transactions, proposed by Satoshi Nakamoto himself, are violated.
Activity: 118
Hi, some time ago i was using taler-online exchange, but now it links into new exchange.

Problem is, that my old login dont wana work here, what should i do to get my coins back into my pocket ?
Usually such posts are reserved for translations into local themes.
And the payment for such translates must be provided  Grin
just this is one of the types of people who work all day and night  Cheesy. So they write this word without thinking or explaining to the other members of the community  Cheesy
Interesting observation.
Some people here really work day and night.
They came up with the idea of burning.
Usually this happens at night  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Usually such posts are reserved for translations into local themes.
And the payment for such translates must be provided  Grin
just this is one of the types of people who work all day and night  Cheesy. So they write this word without thinking or explaining to the other members of the community  Cheesy
Activity: 280
Who and what was going to destroy?
If the conversation is about burning part of the coins, then this is a dangerous practice.
This can actually lead to a network split  Grin
Developers, upon the release of the TLR-fork, plan to burn the lost 800 thousand coins of premain. This idea was ambiguously received by the TALER community, and at the moment a referendum is being held (which is organized in the discord https://discordapp.com). The following options for resolving this issue are put to the vote:
a: "Leave as is".
in: "Destroy only lost coins."
c: "Destroy all the remaining coins of the prema."
d: "To destroy the lost coins, but to freeze the rest by parts for different periods."
P.S. While the option c is in the lead: "Destroy all the remaining coins of the prema." I myself voted for option a: "Leave as is"))
Who and what was going to destroy?
If the conversation is about burning part of the coins, then this is a dangerous practice.
This can actually lead to a network split  Grin
Good news! Using the fork command Taler plans to destroy the 800K coins lost premine!
Discord Taler server appeared https://discord.gg  with several thematic sections
Cool!
In the official taler-chat, admirers of other coins regularly come and try to entice new participants! Some of them are struck by the persistence of the "Talerchans". Constantly heard questions from the category: "Why are you mincing it ?!" and "What gives them possession ?!" and so forth, I am personally often asked "What will you do with the 120K TLR Huh". In time, learn))
And relatively recently attempted to premain, trying to redeem it at the bottom. It did not work out! This suggests that the TALER (TLR) does not leave to itself indifferent, they constantly argue about it and just say it. As in this thread, which is already a month in the TOP altcoins and at the peak of popularity ))
Discord Taler server appeared https://discord.gg  with several thematic sections
News from the Creator of Taler Denis Lavnikevich: the new white paper of Taler, as well as a radically new Road map of its development and use in the economy will be publicly presented on August 25 in Minsk.
I hope that the announced TLR-fork (which will support the combined consensus of the [Proof-Of-Work] + [Prof-Of-Stake] network with the ability to apply atomic swaps) will not only reduces the time of transactions, but will also contribute to improving security and will strengthen the stability of the blockchain-network of the TALER!
In summer, while the heat, many miners in order not to burn video cards sit on the "cold" algorithms, one of which is Lyra2z, which includes the TALER (TLR). As it snaps, many miners will switch to more profitable "hot algorithms" and get off our coins. There will be only ideological miners who will drain less (and NiceHash will then be less threatened).
In parallel, by that time, the economic effect of the introduction of the TLR-fork will also be seen.
P.S. In theory, one can overlap one another and a good result is not excluded! ))
Despite the fact that the TALER (TLR) is now a low rate - pleasing daily trading volumes, which characterize the degree of demand for coins in the market! That is, at the current value of the course, the TALER is ready to buy and sell)
I'm a new user. I'm still inexperienced in crypto currency. I think I'll start with a taler. Taler has a small price. It is very good. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Crex24 suitable exchange for taler Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Yes! TALER (TLR) is really convenient to use as a coin to train trading on exchanges Smiley
Have problem with miner,mining with w7 lyra2z miners is pain in d ass
To me in the operating system Windows7 TALERS (TLR) are extracted without problems!
1) What kind of Miner do you use?
2) What message text is displayed in case of an error?
Good night fellows.
I joined this idea. I am interested to watch how the founders realize the plan!
As it seems to me, the Taler project will be more interesting for those who have long been engaged in mining
Taler summer is interesting for everyone, as it is based on a cold algorithm Lyra2z!!!
Pages:
Jump to: