Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TLR] Taler - Belarusian crypto currency - page 4. (Read 24913 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I'm a new user. I'm still inexperienced in crypto currency. I think I'll start with a taler. Taler has a small price. It is very good. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Crex24 suitable exchange for taler Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
A good choice to start trading on the cryptocurrency market!
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
Have problem with miner,mining with w7 lyra2z miners is pain in d ass
Activity: 336
Good night fellows.
I joined this idea. I am interested to watch how the founders realize the plan!
As it seems to me, the Taler project will be more interesting for those who have long been engaged in mining
Is it mineable coin?
Can you give me downloadable link to get its mining tool, please.
Yes, TALER (TLR) is mineable coin!
List of TLR-pools:
talerpool.by
taler-pool.online
tlr.idcray.com
zergpool.com
dragongoldpool.tk
Activity: 30
Good night fellows.
As it seems to me, the Taler project will be more interesting for those who have long been engaged in mining
Is it mineable coin?
Can you give me downloadable link to get its mining tool, please.
Activity: 280
The coin rate is an indicator that characterizes the ratio of current demand and supply. Exchange of trades is a more qualitative characteristic of the "health status" of the coin. Not so much a low rate is frightening, rather than scanty volumes of trades, and if they are zero then this is worse than the course in 1 satoshi for symbolize the death of the cryptocurrency. Therefore, the TLR-patient is more alive than dead and is already on the mend! ))
And in this case, there is an increase in daily trading volumes. By the results of yesterday (06/07/2017) we have more than 70K TLR turnover! ))
Taler is just starting to gain momentum, soon many will hear about him!
For bot @TalerInfo_bot:
In the matter of calculating the volume of trading options are possible:
1) "operational", which displays the total trading volume for the last 24 hours. But then you have to write "The volume of trading for 24 hours."
2) "statistical", which displays the volume of trading for the past day. That is after fact.
3) "dick knows what", in which the total trading volumes for the current (possibly not yet completed) days are displayed. The value is reset to zero at midnight. In this case, the users will constantly have questions "what yes how?" since it will be difficult for them to compare values ​​for the current and previous day...
Continuation:
It seems that on CREX24 instead of a pure coin (TALER=TLR) "replace" bitcoins, counted as TALERS!
In another way I can not explain why the daily volume of trades decreases with time. Although during the day it should be a sum with accumulation!
Again, I will not torment the bot (@Talerinfo_bot), but I'll draw your attention to two points of its call (based on messages from the official telegram thaler-chat):
[1] 07.07.2018 17:39 "1 TLR = 362 satoshi Daily trading volume - 62205 TLR (BTCTRADE = 4551 | Crex24 = 57654)" - The message is https://t.me/TalerOfficial/59406.
[2] 07/07/2018 17:53 "1 TLR = 361 satoshi Daily trading volume - 62099 TLR (BTCTRADE = 4551 | Crex24 = 57548)" - The message is https://t.me/TalerOfficial/59410.
P.S. As we see, the earlier value of trading volumes exceeds the later value, i.e. [1] "Crex24 = 57654" > [2] 07/09/2018 17:53 "Crex24 = 57548".
P.P.S. These are the "tricks" that tend not to affect the trend Smiley

For bot @TalerInfo_bot:
In the matter of calculating the volume of trading options are possible:
1) "operational", which displays the total trading volume for the last 24 hours. But then you have to write "The volume of trading for 24 hours."
2) "statistical", which displays the volume of trading for the past day. That is after fact.
3) "dick knows what", in which the total trading volumes for the current (possibly not yet completed) days are displayed. The value is reset to zero at midnight. In this case, the users will constantly have questions "what yes how?" since it will be difficult for them to compare values ​​for the current and previous day...
The coin rate is an indicator that characterizes the ratio of current demand and supply. Exchange of trades is a more qualitative characteristic of the "health status" of the coin. Not so much a low rate is frightening, rather than scanty volumes of trades, and if they are zero then this is worse than the course in 1 satoshi for symbolize the death of the cryptocurrency. Therefore, the TLR-patient is more alive than dead and is already on the mend! ))
And in this case, there is an increase in daily trading volumes. By the results of yesterday (06/07/2017) we have more than 70K TLR turnover! ))
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
Good night fellows.
The new bot command (@talerinfo_bot) is "/list", in response to it, the list of exchanges on which our coin is listed is provided.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I'm very excited to see the first Belarusian cryptocurrency. I wish you good luck and I hope your coin will become popular not only in your country but also abroad.
Thank you very much! Now for the hard times have come, but I'm sure that the TALER team (TLR) will cope!
Even in these difficult times for the project , I am sure that these are temporary difficulties and you will succeed ! I will continue to follow your project and hope to join it soon . "Thaler is the money of the new time" - I also believe in it . Good luck.
Meanwhile, there is a positive trend -- a gradual increase in the volume of daily trading. The day before yesterday was 21K TLR, yesterday - 30K TLR, and today 59K TLR !!! For a coin this is a good sign Smiley
"Daily trading volumes". A couple of hours ago there was 59K TLR, and now it's 48K TLR ... It seems that the bot (@talerinfo_bot) considers the value for the last 24 hours, and not starting from 00hh:00mm every day!
Above, we listed the commands with which you can contact the bot (@talerinfo_bot):
"/kurs" (for RU)
"/price" (for EN)
"/talerinfo" (for EN)
Meanwhile, there is a positive trend -- a gradual increase in the volume of daily trading. The day before yesterday was 21K TLR, yesterday - 30K TLR, and today 59K TLR !!! For a coin this is a good sign Smiley
"Daily trading volumes". A couple of hours ago there was 59K TLR, and now it's 48K TLR ... It seems that the bot (@talerinfo_bot) considers the value for the last 24 hours, and not starting from 00hh:00mm every day!
On the main pool (http: // taler-pool. Online) until the payment of coins was broken, up to 80% of the capacity of the block-network for the production of TALERS was concentrated. A day is extracted about 14K TLR, for two days (time delay of payment of coins from the pool) - already 28K TLR. 80% of this amount is about 22 thousand coins deficit. Calculations are rough in nature; during the turmoil, a third of the miners switched to prey for other pools)) P.S. And still it's good that the TALER has not one, but about a dozen pools! Passage of the stress test of the block-network TLR is counted))
A (((taler-pool))) "Minimum payout for this wallet is 1 TLR"
How old do I have to wait for my payment?  Tongue
http://taler-pool.online/?address=TPTnWoKjeiqkK5EYPZ7uBX7mRvmSNfQZ3r
Since the pool is not made payments for the second day! The bottom line - the pool's power has decreased by one and a half times, and a part of the miners left it ...
Everything is normal. Since the pool has already begun to receive the first payment))
Since the pool is not made payments for the second day! The bottom line - the pool's power has decreased by one and a half times, and a part of the miners left it ...
Activity: 86
What is the idea of this coin?
The idea of the TALER coin (TLR) is, among other things, the possibility of its subregional use in the space of the countries of Eastern Europe. TALER takes its history and name from the coin of the same name, common in the Middle Ages on the said territory for several hundred years!
Activity: 18
What is the idea of this coin?
Pages:
Jump to: