Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TLR] Taler - Belarusian crypto currency - page 5. (Read 24913 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Someone on CREX24 was bought several times by thalers at 397-400 satoshi. What was it?
It was a small pump) on the exchange //app.stock.exchange/
also bought Taler to 384 Satoshi
To 400 satoshi! Smiley
In recent days, gradually increasing the volume of trading thalers. Apparently is brewing growth!
Yes, over the past 24 hours the volume of trades increased from 21,000 TLR to 30,000 TLR. And this is a growth of one and a half times! What is already pleased Smiley
Activity: 280
Someone on CREX24 was bought several times by thalers at 397-400 satoshi. What was it?
To 400 satoshi! Smiley
In recent days, gradually increasing the volume of trading thalers. Apparently is brewing growth!
To 400 satoshi! Smiley
https://t.me/TalerInfo_bot
bot with Taler price
You can write a private message, you can invite to groups
command:
ru - kurs
en - price
very convenient bot
As it turned out - a convenient thing! By the way, if you open a personal correspondence with this bot (@TalerInfo_bot) and send him a "/ price" message in the telegram, then he will inform the user about the TLR-course individually, and it is not necessary for him to access it through a general chat ))

bot with Taler price
command:
ru - kurs
en - price
very convenient bot
Activity: 350

bot with Taler price
command:
ru - kurs
en - price
Activity: 182
Expect a lot of investor maintenance your business when ICO will begin!
ICO coin Thaler is not provided. Will only hardfork.
Taler)))))))))))))))))))
Really! Nevertheless, in the second half of this summer TALER-fork will be released: it introduces the rules of the combined network consensus (Proof-Of-Wok + Proof-Of-Stake); supports nodes (online purses, with which you can also sink a coin); and will also allow for almost instantaneous transactions. In addition, it is planned to issue a TLB-token (Taler Business), which is used for implementation in business. All TLR-holders will be additionally given TLB-tokens.
Activity: 14
Greetings team.
Wish you detect enough resources to cultivate your business!
Believable logo, wondrous results, interesting project!
Is ICO able to resolve all issues of project investment ?!
I expect this business matchs a great advance! Irreproachable website, really good website, witting activity.
Thank you! A good site remained to be translated into English and into other foreign languages. While only in Russian ...
I'm very excited to see the first Belarusian cryptocurrency. I wish you good luck and I hope your coin will become popular not only in your country but also abroad.
Thank you very much! Now for the hard times have come, but I'm sure that the TALER team (TLR) will cope!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I'm very excited to see the first Belarusian cryptocurrency. I wish you good luck and I hope your coin will become popular not only in your country but also abroad.
Wouldn't hurt to create two more Taler teams in Russia and Ukraine!!!
In Belarus, there is still no organizational structure for the TALER development team (TLR), and you already want to create regional offices ...
This is the only Belarusian coin that I met and therefore I want to wish good luck to the developers that they were not afraid to become pioneers in the Belarusian currency. I hope this will be a good project!
Thank you for your wishes! TALER (TLR) is not only a Belarusian coin. It has already become a regional (CIS country) and already pre-empts for international status. This is evidenced by the map of the distribution of TALERS (built on the basis of IP-addresses of purses):
https:// bit . ly /2EihHTB
(remove spaces in the address bar as it does not miss the bot-antispamer)
Yes, indeed, a lot of people who mine and buy Taler are in Russia and Ukraine
Yes, the main backbone of members of the TLR-community is the Belarusians ))
Wouldn't hurt to create two more Taler teams in Russia and Ukraine!!!
This is the only Belarusian coin that I met and therefore I want to wish good luck to the developers that they were not afraid to become pioneers in the Belarusian currency. I hope this will be a good project!
Thank you for your wishes! TALER (TLR) is not only a Belarusian coin. It has already become a regional (CIS country) and already pre-empts for international status. This is evidenced by the map of the distribution of TALERS (built on the basis of IP-addresses of purses):
Yes, the main backbone of members of the TLR-community is the Belarusians ))
Pages:
Jump to: