Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TLR] Taler - Belarusian crypto currency - page 48. (Read 24913 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
This project looks promising, I'm in  Wink
Activity: 67

The idea is cool ... long ago I dreamed to do it ... "Thaler on Elbrus"
Maybe Everest?  Or Goverla  in Ukraine? =)
When the taler will cost $ 5, then the thaler team of 5 people will go up to the Everest. And there will be a great video about this.
Activity: 28
but in the near future can grow seriously !!!
Oh yeah!
Activity: 73
nice project
Activity: 336
Belarusians have released their coins and this can not but rejoice, I believed in us, we also can do something, but I can not find where the coin is traded, and what is its price
I have no doubt, that the Taler will become not only a Belarusian, but also an international coin!
I found out that:
1) Coin Taler is traded on the following exchanges (or on trading floors):
btc-trade.com.ua
taler-ex.online //this exchange will close in a month, and coinstock.me will work instead
coinstock.me
stocks.exchange
Crex24
Uralc P2P
2) Mine Taler is possible on the following pools:
taler-pool.online
talerpool.by
tlr.idcray.com
fairmine.pro
zergpool.com
tnthash.fun
mineblocks.ch
smithpool.net
3) The cost of the TLR-coin is still small (it varies from 5 to 8 US cents), but in the near future can grow seriously !!!
// I heard that the development team together with the Taler-community is conducting a serious work on listing and promoting the TLR-coin...
P.S. So, now is a very favorable time for investing in Talers. As I wrote earlier, I already collected about 100 thousand TLR-coins )))

The idea is cool ... long ago I dreamed to do it ... "Thaler on Elbrus"
Maybe Everest?  Or Goverla  in Ukraine? =)
Activity: 182

The idea is cool ... long ago I dreamed to do it ... "Thaler on Elbrus" .... The climb of the Thaler team to Elbrus (the mountain in the Caucasus is 5642 meters) ...
And all this in the media ....
Imagine a PHOTO From the top of Elbrus with the flags of Thaler.
It would be very cool !!! It remains to find sponsors)))
A strong project and a strong Taler! ) Good luck! )
Thank you for your wishes, Sergiiott! And you all the best!!!
Still ahead — the Thaler coin is aimed at success ))
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Belarusians have released their coins and this can not but rejoice, I believed in us, we also can do something, but I can not find where the coin is traded, and what is its price
Activity: 36
Dear friends! I joined the Taler-community a little over two months ago. During this time, I learned a lot about Taler (TLR), managed to make friends with many participants, and most importantly - I believed in a Taler! During this short period, I managed to collect about a hundred thousand coins ))
I have plans to organize a projects in the field of information technology (one of which may be the creation of a photonic processor, on the basis of which it will be possible to create the same quantum computer!). I am sure that everything will turn out well and Taler will help in realizing this!!!
Thank you for your attention, and Good Luck to all! ))
A strong project and a strong Taler! ) Good luck! )
Dear friends! I joined the Taler-community a little over two months ago. During this time, I learned a lot about Taler (TLR), managed to make friends with many participants, and most importantly - I believed in a Taler! During this short period, I managed to collect about a hundred thousand coins ))
I have plans to organize a projects in the field of information technology (one of which may be the creation of a photonic processor, on the basis of which it will be possible to create the same quantum computer!). I am sure that everything will turn out well and Taler will help in realizing this!!!

I was hooked up by picture with code like with bitcoin )
Hi all. I think it must be an interesting to watch how this coin will raise. I hope)
Activity: 57
Thaler is a means of bloodless overthrow of dictatorship in Belarus!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
This is a multi use coins i think, but i need to know one thing, Is this coin only use able in Russian?
Any possibilities for this token to be available for global transaction around the world.
The coin was conceived for the global market. but Belarus should be in priority and the largest number of coins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Why do you have whitepaper only in Russian? Will the English version be available soon?
in time we will make all the languages ​​of the world. but it is difficult for us.
Activity: 350

Surely dev team develop, improve and enhance the concept  to be able to attract investment and increasing the flow of capital into to the country to help develop private and public business. Hoping to intensify the socila media sites to spread the opportunities and benefits of the coin and reaches to potential market investors.

Country here and where? How will the development of a coin increase the inflow of capital?
The coin does not belong to the Republic of Belarus
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
I honestly like the concept of this coins, but it seems like this coin will be available in limited places in this world.
I'm really hoping that there will be any possibilities there is no other cryptocurrency
I hope it will be popular not only in the post-Soviet
I believe that it has developed a little wrong at the beginning of the road, now everything seems to change for the better
Surely dev team develop, improve and enhance the concept  to be able to attract investment and increasing the flow of capital into to the country to help develop private and public business. Hoping to intensify the socila media sites to spread the opportunities and benefits of the coin and reaches to potential market investors.
Activity: 182
To add to the new Taler exchanges, a vote is required. You can vote every day.
1) COINPulse EXCHANGE https://request.coinpulse.io/suggestions/9902/taler-cryptocurrency-of-belarus
2) Quantadex exchange https://quantadex.com/vote                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
Activity: 350
I honestly like the concept of this coins, but it seems like this coin will be available in limited places in this world.
I'm really hoping that there will be any possibilities there is no other cryptocurrency
I hope it will be popular not only in the post-Soviet
I believe that it has developed a little wrong at the beginning of the road, now everything seems to change for the better
Pages:
Jump to: