Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TLR] Taler - Belarusian crypto currency - page 49. (Read 24913 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I honestly like the concept of this coins, but it seems like this coin will be available in limited places in this world.
I'm really hoping that there will be any possibilities there is no other cryptocurrency
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Why do you have whitepaper only in Russian? Will the English version be available soon?
Simply, he changed several times, maybe not translated
This is a multi use coins i think, but i need to know one thing, Is this coin only use able in Russian?
Any possibilities for this token to be available for global transaction around the world.

why only Russian? Who prevents use in other languages? The creators of the coin are not Russian, and the coin is not Russian, just the language of communication is mostly Russian - it was so in our countries
Activity: 29
Why do you have whitepaper only in Russian? Will the English version be available soon?
Activity: 658
This is a multi use coins i think, but i need to know one thing, Is this coin only use able in Russian?
Any possibilities for this token to be available for global transaction around the world.
I can't wait to Trade on Stock-Exchange.
wait ~3-7 days
Activity: 36
The best time to buy a taler!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Activity: 546
"Argentum1975  - That's right, that you would be less left. krane is not rubber
Activity: 3
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
I've heard a lot about this currency, I think it's an interesting project, it's worth to look at it.
Activity: 41
French translation reserved
Activity: 67
a purse with a taler is already there. today added. The bidding should begin very soon
Activity: 546

I agree! Obviously, in the Blarusian region, this kind of money is very potential. But I wonder if it's out of the country's borders that it could grow as more countries warn or ban electronic money? Is it just a local currency? Is there a viable solution?

Now in Belarus, Taler does not pay anything
But you can pay in Ukraine and, probably, in Russia and in any other place. The Belarusians have a very cunning law, which everyone hoped for - it prohibits the sale of goods for crypto currency
Well, this is a general practice.
The National Bank as a regulator will not allow circulation of foreign currency in the country except through authorized banks.
For crypto the nationals exchanges will be performing as banks.
It remains only to wait for their appearance  Grin
Activity: 13

I agree! Obviously, in the Blarusian region, this kind of money is very potential. But I wonder if it's out of the country's borders that it could grow as more countries warn or ban electronic money? Is it just a local currency? Is there a viable solution?

But you can pay in Ukraine and, probably, in Russia and in any other place. The Belarusians have a very cunning law, which everyone hoped for - it prohibits the sale of goods for crypto currency

Everything can be paid. just have not yet prepared regulatory legal acts.

The new TALER project, hopefully in the future there will be a lot of support for this project, because it is still a new promo is also important to do to be more widely known ... smoothly in the future
Yes, the Taler project is interesting because of its reliability, in contrast with numerous scam ICOs.
Belarus creates a free economic zone in crypto.
Taler as a local crypto will be in demand by business in this country. A matter of time only.
Investments in this coin looks promising  Grin

This is a fully independent currency, and it is intended for all countries. There are no restrictions. Simply most of the coins will be in Belarus and used in Business.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The new TALER project, hopefully in the future there will be a lot of support for this project, because it is still a new promo is also important to do to be more widely known ... smoothly in the future
Yes, the Taler project is interesting because of its reliability, in contrast with numerous scam ICOs.
Belarus creates a free economic zone in crypto.
Taler as a local crypto will be in demand by business in this country. A matter of time only.
Investments in this coin looks promising  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: