Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TOKEN SALE - Gladius Network [GLA] - DDoS Protection On The Blockchain - page 69. (Read 55355 times)

Activity: 635
Merit: 268
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello, when the end of the bounty
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
just find out this one of unique projects out there. The video presentation as well is really good and slick !.
Hope the token sale will be a huge success.
I joined the bounty campaigns
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
I think a lot of people will be interested in this project.

I think so, because gladius is the decentralized solution to protect against DDoS attacks by allowing us to connect to protection pools near us to provide better protection and accelerate our content. So i think this app very useful for web developer and people who have websites

I hope Gladius is so good that the attacker decided to join Gladius and not attack anyone.  It is the "if you can't beat them then join them."  Gladius saves the world
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
DDOS is normal in china, I want to have a look on this project, maybe it have big poential.

Yes, overcoming the "Great Chinese Firewall" would be good ..
Although I'm not sure that this is possible ...
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
DDOS is normal in china, I want to have a look on this project, maybe it have big poential.

One of the cloudflare competitors but unfortunately some time ago sticking out the issue of cloudflare bugs and the threat of password theft
If Gladius can take that position and replace cloudflare of course this is great potential.
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
I think a lot of people will be interested in this project.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Looked at your project. Good job!
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
This project will definitely grow as more network attacks occur and DDOS is one of the hardest to control. I hope that if this project succeeds, they can provide a global DDOS prevention service and everyone will be protected.
How much cheaper to deploy Gladius anti DDOS attack compares to Cloudflare?  Novaexchange is using Cloudflare and it is quite expensive.
Activity: 280
i will read more information from website
Gladius is the only cheap blockchain DDOS technology.  I am paying an arm and leg for Cloudflare protection.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
While the cyber security industry toils to solve the mounting DDoS problem, the solution may lie in blockchain technology.

Spearheading these efforts is a startup called Gladius, who aim to defeat DDoS attacks by creating a network of bandwidth sharing.

The core of all DDoS attacks involves using up the bandwidth of their victims’ servers. Most servers are centralized, with a finite amount of bandwidth, so a sudden flood of excess traffic can fill that space up quickly and lead to disruption of service.

The answer, Gladius believe, lies in simply providing more bandwidth. This is tricky under the current centralized system, so they plan to create a decentralized network of servers that can share bandwidth with one another when the need arises.

The key to this lies in blockchain technology.

https://coinidol.com/ddos-real-menace-but-blockchain-can-help/

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00
I have now been verified.

It now says.

Gladius Token Sale
Public Sale

Verification Status: Verified

Is it possible to buy now or do i have to wait until 1st Nov?

I don't know about private presale because that's private, maybe it need big funds. I suggest to you to buy this token on november 1st because it was explained clearly you will get 20% discount and available only 24 hours, so don't be late
yes I agree with you. very unfortunate if missed the opportunity to invest in gladius now.
because this is a good project and I think it would be very useful to protect a website from DDOS attacks.
Activity: 350

It now says.

Gladius Token Sale
Public Sale

I don't know about private presale because that's private, maybe it need big funds. I suggest to you to buy this token on november 1st because it was explained clearly you will get 20% discount and available only 24 hours, so don't be late
Activity: 14

It now says.

Gladius Token Sale
Public Sale

Activity: 14
I have tried to buy but do not seem to be able to register.

Gladius Token Sale

Public Sale
Your account is not verified.
Verification Status: Waiting for verification

Anyone from Gladius able to help?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
My video about Gladius is done and I'm ready for your opinion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxpyAtWFOBo

For me this project looks really serious against the background of others. I'm even thinking about investing into Gladius..
I love to sell my unused bandwidths to my neighbors.  My neighbors said they are interested.  Right now each of us are paying $50 a month for internet.  So with gladius only one of us would sign up for internet and share wifi with five other neighbors.  This would reduce our costs to about $9 a month.
Pages:
Jump to: