Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TOKEN SALE - Gladius Network [GLA] - DDoS Protection On The Blockchain - page 71. (Read 55355 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 250
However, we are in the talks of ways to actually let businesses directly buy GLA with fiat and fill their account under the hood.

Thanks, but in this case please where would the money go? Who would benefit from this?

Another question, how many IT experts do you have so far (I mean experts such as architects, really high talented, experienced people)? Do you plan to hire some, and when? Did you budget their salaries?

A last one, CEOs, founders, co founder, look young, out of university. This is not a problem but will they be helped by experienced people?

Thank you for your help.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
They don't use the blockchain to make it decentralized. I can bring you in contact with one of our developers for an explanation!

So how do they do it? Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
OP updated, look at all the blogs where Gladius has been mentioned or featured!. Good work guys!
Press

yes,  gradius has  the best  idea  from what  we have  seen,   hope  dev team can really make it  a  real  thing  for the cryptal currency  world!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
wow, this is a good project. recently there are many cases of ddos attacks .. maybe the solution is gladius ...good luck
Activity: 511
Merit: 275
Bitcoin Interest.
OP updated, look at all the blogs where Gladius has been mentioned or featured!. Good work guys!
Press

Activity: 511
Merit: 275
Bitcoin Interest.
Over 500 members on telegram http://t.me/gladiusio in just a few short days. Make sure you follow this one. Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Interesting.
Resisting the attacks is important.
I'll look at the booklet.
Good luck!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
So, do you plan to increase the website security or just lend your bandwith to absorb DDoS attack? After the token sale ended, what we can do with Gladius token? I hope not just for trading.
Dependent on funding, we will be adding features like Web Application Firewalls, custom page rules, Rate Limiting, and Auto-SSL which would provide more security than a website on its own. In addition to sites getting better security, they will also have improved load times as well. The best of both worlds!

The Gladius token will be the core of the ecosystem. Websites will use it to pay for CDN and DDoS protection services. And nodes will earn these tokens and be able to sell them back. So it's anything but a token for trading.

So basically you dont need an own token, you just created one in order to raise easy money through an ICO?

Why wouldn't I pay your company with Fiat or Bitcoin?

So a token is the only way you can actually purchase our services. We do this because it lets us create a currency free from any outwardly volatility. Doing this detaches Gladius from direct ties of Bitcoin or Ethereum. It also allows us to predictable manage and model the financial ecosystem. So as our platform grows and more websites buy our services, the value of the coin increases.

However, we are in the talks of ways to actually let businesses directly buy GLA with fiat and fill their account under the hood.
Activity: 140
I dont really see how are you going to solve the ddos attacks as the major company cant event do it

They don't use the blockchain to make it decentralized. I can bring you in contact with one of our developers for an explanation!

I think this would be a great project, in today's networked DDOS attacks have become very rampant, lead to some serious network accident, it is very troublesome to solve, if the project have a feasible plan, will improve network all over the world,this will be a successful solution.

It will thanks for joining!

private sale is over?

Not over yet you still can join use the telegram group for that, everyone is more than welcome.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Patience is the key to success
Activity: 23
So, do you plan to increase the website security or just lend your bandwith to absorb DDoS attack? After the token sale ended, what we can do with Gladius token? I hope not just for trading.
Dependent on funding, we will be adding features like Web Application Firewalls, custom page rules, Rate Limiting, and Auto-SSL which would provide more security than a website on its own. In addition to sites getting better security, they will also have improved load times as well. The best of both worlds!

The Gladius token will be the core of the ecosystem. Websites will use it to pay for CDN and DDoS protection services. And nodes will earn these tokens and be able to sell them back. So it's anything but a token for trading.

So basically you dont need an own token, you just created one in order to raise easy money through an ICO?

Why wouldn't I pay your company with Fiat or Bitcoin?
Activity: 406
Merit: 259
Hello everybody! IT Security Thought Leader Joseph Steinberg Appointed to Gladius Advisory Board. 

Read more here - https://medium.com/@gladiusio/it-security-thought-leader-joseph-steinberg-appointed-to-gladius-advisory-board-3a3dffa62833
Activity: 41
I dont really see how are you going to solve the ddos attacks as the major company cant event do it
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
really like  this project,   have joined the sig,  facebook and telegram campaign.  Let us make it success.
Activity: 147
I think this would be a great project, in today's networked DDOS attacks have become very rampant, lead to some serious network accident, it is very troublesome to solve, if the project have a feasible plan, will improve network all over the world,this will be a successful solution.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
This one getting a lot of hype in certain circles.

-B-
Pages:
Jump to: