Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TOKEN SALE - Gladius Network [GLA] - DDoS Protection On The Blockchain - page 72. (Read 55355 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
twa
Activity: 320
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
How much GLA worth of BTC / ETC?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Just found this GREAT  project, seems promising to me,I'm considering to join  ICO'S, good work and amazing idea's.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
Just found this project, seems promising to me.
I'm considering to join an ICO, but at first, I would like to see some movement on your github.
Activity: 19
Very interesting indeed. I don't see any information about ICO procedure.I mean is it going to be with a white listed emails,than KYC or just oldschool and jam the network?Specially that the first 24 hrs is with a big %.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
umachit.fund

Hi RJX, nice to meet you again! Yes you delivered some good work. Send me a PM if you like.

Thanks! Nice to hear that. I've send you a 'promotional' PM yesterday. Eagerly awaiting reply.  Smiley
Reading the whitepaper I learned you have a Dutch guy on board. That's a big plus.

He can proofread my translations and tell everybody how good I am.

Grin

Hi RJX, nice to meet you again! Yes you delivered some good work. Send me a PM if you like.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
umachit.fund
Reading the whitepaper I learned you have a Dutch guy on board. That's a big plus.

He can proofread my translations and tell everybody how good I am.

Grin
Very smart project, i like it alot. Will study more carefully and decide if i will invest. Looks very promising tho!

Wonderful if you have any questions feel free to ask. You can also join our telegram! https://t.me/gladiusio
Activity: 406
Merit: 259
Please reserve me for Filipino Translation.

Thanks.

I will share the translator list this weekend. Thank you for your interest.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Please reserve me for Filipino Translation.

Thanks.
Activity: 42
Very smart project, i like it alot. Will study more carefully and decide if i will invest. Looks very promising tho!
Activity: 406
Merit: 259
Gladius Bounty Campaign is now live! Follow the link for additional details, and if any questions feel free to inquire further on this thread!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-gladius-network-btc-and-gla-bounty-campaign-closed-2233707
i see, this project is prospect because the project using platform and profitable
the good project and I say, success for your diamond idea and success for your project along with team work

Thank you much appreciated
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
i see, this project is prospect because the project using platform and profitable
the good project and I say, success for your diamond idea and success for your project along with team work
Very interesting article about Unique ICO's to invest in

http://www.investopedia.com/news/ico-initial-coin-offering/

Gladius is one of these promising ICO's
Gladius doesn't have a bounty announcement?  It would be nice to have

Sorry for the delay but it's almost settled the announcement!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Gladius doesn't have a bounty announcement?  It would be nice to have
Pages:
Jump to: