Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tokenlab - Token & ICO as a Self Service [EXPANSE] - page 10. (Read 33508 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Honestly, do you think LAB will ever hit "bigger" exchanges, such as bittrex, binance, polo, hitbtc, liqui, cryptopia...?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
That's great news! I can't wait for Tokenlab to hit Cryptobridge! It's gonna moon once people realize that this is a Token & ICO platform with a working product and partnerships already. I think Tokenlab will end up with a marketcap up there with Waves & Stratis. Once it hits the exchanges I'm gonna load up again. Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
Hey there! Whats up with TokenLab? Is there any news? Seems like this thread is abandoned Smiley Or is there any other thread for TokenLab?

LAB TO LIST ON CRYPTOBRIDGE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE

The main announcement for this Newsletter is that CryptoBridge DEX has agreed to list Tokenlab™ (LAB) on their exchange in February. This is huge news for those of us who have been waiting. The agreement also specifies that they will list Expanse (EXP), as well as future tokens launched on the Tokenlab ICO platform. In return, we will help them gain more attention and popularity with our large community of traders and investors that follow Expanse.

As soon as we have the exact date in February from CryptoBridge, we will share it with you all, but it is officially on the way. We will also continue reaching out to centralized exchanges to add Tokenlab, but currently, most are just overwhelmed with demand. That is another reason a scalable decentralized exchange like CryptoBridge has real potential. There is growing demand for a solution like this. Fact is, scalable decentralized exchanges are the future, and this new partnership is a big step in that direction for Expanse and Tokenlab.

Thank you. Nice news. CryptoBridge aint got large volume but that's a good start for Tokenlab anyway.
legendary
Hey there! Whats up with TokenLab? Is there any news? Seems like this thread is abandoned Smiley Or is there any other thread for TokenLab?

LAB TO LIST ON CRYPTOBRIDGE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE

The main announcement for this Newsletter is that CryptoBridge DEX has agreed to list Tokenlab™ (LAB) on their exchange in February. This is huge news for those of us who have been waiting. The agreement also specifies that they will list Expanse (EXP), as well as future tokens launched on the Tokenlab ICO platform. In return, we will help them gain more attention and popularity with our large community of traders and investors that follow Expanse.

As soon as we have the exact date in February from CryptoBridge, we will share it with you all, but it is officially on the way. We will also continue reaching out to centralized exchanges to add Tokenlab, but currently, most are just overwhelmed with demand. That is another reason a scalable decentralized exchange like CryptoBridge has real potential. There is growing demand for a solution like this. Fact is, scalable decentralized exchanges are the future, and this new partnership is a big step in that direction for Expanse and Tokenlab.
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

Yeah, even if just a short post w link to news or event would be appreciated here, as you can clearly see they're doing in the post above yours...
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
EXPANSE NEWSLETTER Vo. 3, No.1 – 1/15/2018 CRYPTOBRIDGE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE SIGNED, LOCOPIXEL PARTNERSHIP, DROPD ICO, QUIKNODE

http://blog.expanse.tech/post/169736606018/expanse-newsletter-vo-3-no1-1152018

Check out the latest newsletter from Expanse, thank you.  (News about Tokenlab on Exchange)
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
i'll check this more often.  sorry, kinda forgot about this since most people talk in discord, reddit, and the exp forum.

But we love bitcointalk man! Please keep us updated here also.

I'm a Discord user as well . . but still love this forum. 
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
i'll check this more often.  sorry, kinda forgot about this since most people talk in discord, reddit, and the exp forum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I liked this section in the whitepaper:

4. WHAT IS TOKENLAB?
Tokenlab is an integrated system to create Tokens and assets on the Expanse.tech Blockchain. It includes the ability to start ICOs with smart contracts designed with time-locked distributions built in to protect investors from funds being dumped on the market. Tokenlab is also the first ICO of Tokenlab utilizing the LAB token that will be tradable and pay out a percentage of all new Tokens created by Tokenlab. For example, when Expanse creates the VotelockTM ICO on Tokenlab in the future, any holders of LAB would receive a percent- age of Votelock tokens later. When anyone else creates an ICO using Tokenlab, a percentage also goes out to all holders of LAB.

So i have read on other sites that 5% on tokens from each ICO will go to LAB holders.This will be amazing if it actually happens and definitely worth holding long term.

I have some tokenlab tokens in my mew wallet. Is this enought to receive a percent from new tokens? Or must i store my tokenlab tokens in another wallet or do something? Can someone give me please an explanation? Ty Smiley

devs can you comment on this?

I generally find that if you want information about Tokenlab or Expanse for that matter use their discord channel
https://discord.me/expanse

They generally response quick to questions there.

Looking forward to seeing Tokenlab grow this year and the partnership with CryptoBridge is a good one as well.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
brand new
Activity: 0
Have 5,000 Tokenlab for sale. PM me.
legendary
Is LAB going to be tradeable on exchanges?
 Smiley

Yes of course, as soon as the sale is over we will get LAB on as many quality exchanges as possible.

BUMP.

How are we standing with exchanges? Any updates on markets? So calm here...  Undecided
legendary
So quiet here...
Quietly filling my bags with Expanse  Grin
Buy crickets, sell news Wink

HAHA, same.  EXP had a fantastic day.  I really think it a powerhouse sleeper in crypto.  I'm quite surprised it hasn't exploded much higher in marketcap.

Any word on when LAB will be added to exchanges?  I see that there are projects now utilizing Token Lab, like PAX.  Already seeing some good things being written, and I think that LAB can be very successful in this space.

With random, dare I say, useless coins being pumped via social media to incredible gains its only a matter of time until the new masses get a hold of Expanse.
Crap, I'm getting FOMO right now, gonna buy more... EDIT: just went to coinmarketcap... $8 holy fuuuuuu
Activity: 220
Merit: 110

4. WHAT IS TOKENLAB?
Tokenlab is an integrated system to create Tokens and assets on the Expanse.tech Blockchain. It includes the ability to start ICOs with smart contracts designed with time-locked distributions built in to protect investors from funds being dumped on the market. Tokenlab is also the first ICO of Tokenlab utilizing the LAB token that will be tradable and pay out a percentage of all new Tokens created by Tokenlab. For example, when Expanse creates the VotelockTM ICO on Tokenlab in the future, any holders of LAB would receive a percent- age of Votelock tokens later. When anyone else creates an ICO using Tokenlab, a percentage also goes out to all holders of LAB.

So i have read on other sites that 5% on tokens from each ICO will go to LAB holders.This will be amazing if it actually happens and definitely worth holding long term.

I have some tokenlab tokens in my mew wallet. Is this enought to receive a percent from new tokens? Or must i store my tokenlab tokens in another wallet or do something? Can someone give me please an explanation? Ty Smiley

devs can you comment on this?
So quiet here...
Quietly filling my bags with Expanse  Grin

HAHA, same.  EXP had a fantastic day.  I really think it a powerhouse sleeper in crypto.  I'm quite surprised it hasn't exploded much higher in marketcap.

Any word on when LAB will be added to exchanges?  I see that there are projects now utilizing Token Lab, like PAX.  Already seeing some good things being written, and I think that LAB can be very successful in this space.
legendary
So quiet here...
Quietly filling my bags with Expanse  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

4. WHAT IS TOKENLAB?

Activity: 47
Its great to see that TokenLAB have just added my 10% bonus tokens to my LAB wallet.Not a lot else is happening at the moment.I guess they have a lot to do and much is going on in the background.Thanks team.

We are working on something big in the background right now. That yall will love.

Good to hear.  Waiting patiently on developments and exchange listings.  CryptoBridge is a good partnership . .

When are we able to move LAB from Expanse Wallet to MEW?  I just prefer to keep my tokens in the same place  Grin

You can move to MEW now.
Its great to see that TokenLAB have just added my 10% bonus tokens to my LAB wallet.Not a lot else is happening at the moment.I guess they have a lot to do and much is going on in the background.Thanks team.

We are working on something big in the background right now. That yall will love.

Good to hear.  Waiting patiently on developments and exchange listings.  CryptoBridge is a good partnership . .

When are we able to move LAB from Expanse Wallet to MEW?  I just prefer to keep my tokens in the same place  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: