Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tokenlab - Token & ICO as a Self Service [EXPANSE] - page 6. (Read 33558 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
So now, the only option to buy these tokens is on the secondary markets?

Yeah right now you would have to trade someone person to person, or use localbitcoincash.com.

Can you actually transfer them to personal exp wallet now? I have not been able to withdraw them yet from the ico platform.

I keep them in local mist wallet from start

How? They just gave me a pdf file with wallet addresses. Did you do something with it?
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326

Yeah right now you would have to trade someone person to person, or use localbitcoincash.com.

Can you actually transfer them to personal exp wallet now? I have not been able to withdraw them yet from the ico platform.

I keep them in local mist wallet from start
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
such interesting  investment, but it's a good project of money for ideas. In this marketplace of information and ideas is very valuable .ill be looking forward for this
Activity: 84

Activity: 136
Hi, for everyone wondering how is it with LAB and exchanges listing ...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rj577bV3_1eGhjypwA91kkHlzRyP0puJdej-dnXRtCk/

I also saw someone had gotten a response from Cryptobridge saying they would list Tokenlab this month but we'll have to see how it goes.
Activity: 73
Hi, for everyone wondering how is it with LAB and exchanges listing ...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rj577bV3_1eGhjypwA91kkHlzRyP0puJdej-dnXRtCk/
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
Will LAB have it's own wallet or will it always be under EXP?

It is expanse token so it don't need to be stored on independent wallets Smiley any safe  erc20 standard wallet will be good.
The other question is where LAB should be stored to receive airdrops?

Wait, does it not have to be stored as a token on an Expanse wallet? Are you saying we can store LAB as an Ethereum token???

Nope I said "safe  erc20 standard wallet will be good". So it means:

"The following wallets are known to be compatible with Expanse tokens (ERC-20 standard):

Expanse Mist Wallet (Desktop)
Parity (Desktop)
MyEtherWallet - Make sure to choose the Expanse Network (Online)"

Still aint got the answer will I get LAB airdrops if my tokens stored on MEW?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
https://blog.expanse.tech/post/171901277213/expanse-newsletter-vo-3-no5-3152018

EXPANSE NEWSLETTER Vo. 3, No.5 – 3/15/2018  EXPANSE TWITCH STREAMING, NEW COINPAYMENTS GATEWAY, ALTCOINFANTASY, EXPANSE ARMY ON DISCORD

Latest Newsletter from Expanse
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
I just asked an Advisor/Community Manager in the CryptoBridge Discord a question.  I will drop both the Q and the A here for you all.

fish313 - Today at 11:33 AM
Hi guys. Devs, just wondering on the progress to get tokens listed such as TokenLab and how that development is coming along?

luanptit - Today at 11:58 AM
@fish313 this month

Excellent, I'm crazy bullish on CryptoBridge & their progress, they just released an update to their DEX/wallet app!
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

It is expanse token so it don't need to be stored on independent wallets Smiley any safe  erc20 standard wallet will be good.

Wait, does it not have to be stored as a token on an Expanse wallet? Are you saying we can store LAB as an Ethereum token???
Activity: 434
Merit: 108

It is expanse token so it don't need to be stored on independent wallets Smiley any safe  erc20 standard wallet will be good.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Activity: 37
Thanks for answers and updates!

One more question, does balance check works for you? It just says loading for me and. I tried to check in MEW but nothing shows when i add token and switch to EXP network.

And EXP wallet gives me Node connection error when updating, can't even open it :/
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
Bah, I asked at end of February and answer was "1st week of March"
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
I just asked an Advisor/Community Manager in the CryptoBridge Discord a question.  I will drop both the Q and the A here for you all.

fish313 - Today at 11:33 AM
Hi guys. Devs, just wondering on the progress to get tokens listed such as TokenLab and how that development is coming along?

luanptit - Today at 11:58 AM
@fish313 this month

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
Tokenlab holders will receive airdrops!

In today's live update it was confirmed that Tokenlab holders will receive EXP.LIFE airdropped to them, and other Expanse projects / ICOs. The companies that run ICOs on Tokenlab also have the choice to airdrop to LAB holders as well.

Great information! So, i only need to hold tokenlab tokens in my mew wallet and the tokens from the airdrop (exp.life) automatically comes to wallet? Or i have to registered my tokenlab tokens somewhere to get the exp.life token?? It would be nice if someone could explain it to me. I found not many information about it and i don't use telegram.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Its similar to what Binance does. they run ICOS and some of them airdrop to BNB holders. Helped their coin price nicely.
Tokenlab holders will receive airdrops!

In today's live update it was confirmed that Tokenlab holders will receive EXP.LIFE airdropped to them, and other Expanse projects / ICOs. The companies that run ICOs on Tokenlab also have the choice to airdrop to LAB holders as well.
Pages:
Jump to: