Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tokenlab - Token & ICO as a Self Service [EXPANSE] - page 5. (Read 33508 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
This is a great project and worth to invest Grin
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Anyone seen the roadmap yet? Release was a month ago?
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
If cryptobridge comes through, we'll be good, this is just a rough time for anything token/smartcontract based.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
project with clarity of coin and transparent sales about the progress of this project, I also see this project developed a promotional program in the form of bounty campaign which I think is the best way to promote this project
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Looks interesting. Lots to read and take in so I may need to go over it again but for now Im watching.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Lol so much delays on that "exchange's issue"... only promises.. What is the problem? Seems like nobody gives a damn about this token.

If someone wanna sell his LAB tokens - please pm me here, or dm in Expanse discrod (i am Lieutenant there) - I wanna buy some tokens. Max offer - 100k LAB.

Your bid price?
Activity: 854
Merit: 305
Lol so much delays on that "exchange's issue"... only promises.. What is the problem? Seems like nobody gives a damn about this token.

If someone wanna sell his LAB tokens - please pm me here, or dm in Expanse discrod (i am Lieutenant there) - I wanna buy some tokens. Max offer - 100k LAB.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
EXPANSE NEWSLETTER Vo. 3, No.7– 4/15/2018 EXPANSE BOOTH COLLISION 2018 TECH CONFERENCE, NEW EXPANSE WALLET, BETTING WITH EXP, COINOMI ADDED TO ITUNES

https://expanse.tech/expanse-newsletter-vo-3-no-7-4-15-2018-expanse-booth-collision-2018/

Latest Newsletter for Expanse, AND, we are in process of being added on several exchanges now. (Tokenlab, and more exchanges for Expanse) - I know this listing for LAB has taken a long time, but it will happen, do not worry. Smiley
Activity: 84
Cryptobridge didn't deliver the listing on time so now they're trying to get listed on other exchanges but that takes time. It's just exchanges being difficult to work with and expensive, that's why Expanse is going to build it's own exchange.

I see, Cryptobridge dont even want to list it... Thank you for quik reply.

They do want to list it, and say they're working on it but Cryptobridge is taking a long time to get it done. No problem
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
Cryptobridge didn't deliver the listing on time so now they're trying to get listed on other exchanges but that takes time. It's just exchanges being difficult to work with and expensive, that's why Expanse is going to build it's own exchange.

I see, Cryptobridge dont even want to list it... Thank you for quik reply.
So how is the project doing now, as last time I checked,I really liked the idea and the concept of the project.

Tokenlab's development is going great, just waiting on exchanges to list it. They've got a link to see the exchange listing progress though, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1rj577bV3_1eGhjypwA91kkHlzRyP0puJdej-dnXRtCk/edit#gid=0

based on that list token.store seems to be the best choice it has a similar name to tokenlab and could be a good partnership and it is 3 ethereum which is good because expanse is an ethereum clone and it is literally a website meant for ethereum tokens so all of those things seem to make that the best option and it seems like they really just started asking everyone in the past week so it should happen soon

then vicex is the first one on there and that is actually another ethereum clone and their thing like tokenlab on their blockchain is that they created an exchange so everyone should just go over to the victorium thread and let them know about the tokenlab project and ask them to get on board
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvic-victorium-re-branding-2736228

Yeah Token.store looks great, looks like they're gonna get listed on several good exchanges. I'll message Vicex on their website too.
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
So how is the project doing now, as last time I checked,I really liked the idea and the concept of the project.

Tokenlab's development is going great, just waiting on exchanges to list it. They've got a link to see the exchange listing progress though, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1rj577bV3_1eGhjypwA91kkHlzRyP0puJdej-dnXRtCk/edit#gid=0

based on that list token.store seems to be the best choice it has a similar name to tokenlab and could be a good partnership and it is 3 ethereum which is good because expanse is an ethereum clone and it is literally a website meant for ethereum tokens so all of those things seem to make that the best option and it seems like they really just started asking everyone in the past week so it should happen soon

then vicex is the first one on there and that is actually another ethereum clone and their thing like tokenlab on their blockchain is that they created an exchange so everyone should just go over to the victorium thread and let them know about the tokenlab project and ask them to get on board
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvic-victorium-re-branding-2736228
Activity: 434
Merit: 108

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
https://expanse.tech/expanse-newsletter-vo-3-no-6-4-1-2018-expanse-brand-refresh-website-launched-stream-mining-exp-new-roadmap-published-expanse-ambassadors/

Latest news, and more than one exchange is in process of adding Tokenlab, sorry for the delays. Tokenlab Tech is operational and being used, and you can trade on localbitcoincash for now until on exchanges.
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
is tokenlab operational?
Activity: 2464
Merit: 318
So now, the only option to buy these tokens is on the secondary markets?

Yeah right now you would have to trade someone person to person, or use localbitcoincash.com.

Can you actually transfer them to personal exp wallet now? I have not been able to withdraw them yet from the ico platform.

I keep them in local mist wallet from start

How? They just gave me a pdf file with wallet addresses. Did you do something with it?

All I had to do was:

1. define LAB token
2. send token to my EXP address

Add Custom Token,

Address is 0xa887adb722cf15bc1efe3c6a5d879e0482e8d197

Symbol LAB

Decimal 18

How to View Your LAB in the Expanse Mist Wallet:

To view your $LAB using mist go to “Contracts” “watch token” 0xa887adb722cf15bc1efe3c6a5d879e0482e8d197
Pages:
Jump to: