Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡ - page 79. (Read 60404 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 289
There are Bitcoin debit cards, like Wirex, Xapo, bitwala and more. But this is only half the battle. Token Pay will show its' way to compete in the cryoto market and soon it will rise.

That's right! and what I like of this project was that the Users will have the ability to store Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in a secure and insured wallet similar to what customers at a typical bank provide for fiat accounts. On this thing their customers will get more interest to their goal and service where they can give.
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
There are Bitcoin debit cards, like Wirex, Xapo, bitwala and more. But this is only half the battle. Token Pay will show its' way to compete in the cryoto market and soon it will rise.

That's right! and what I like of this project was that the Users will have the ability to store Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in a secure and insured wallet similar to what customers at a typical bank provide for fiat accounts. On this thing their customers will get more interest to their goal and service where they can give.
That is great. So it will be like storing your tokens of different kind  in your wallet and they will be earning interests the longer you keep it and if you want to pay or withdraw you can use your debit card in paying crypto or fiat. It sounds all in one card.
Oh! The dibit card that carries different cryptocurrencies is a very good thing. It is like using a debit visa card but with token pay users will be charged with only very small amount. I like it. You can turn your money into sa whatever other tokens you desire
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
What makes Token pay different from the rest? What special feature does it have and services as a platform?

The token features of this project are Multi-signatures transaction, Ring signatures, Dual-key stealth addressess, Zero-knowledge proof,
Tor network Integration, and TokenPay SCI or Secure Communication Interface. These are the 6 keys of Tokenpay in which Bitcoin does not have.
What makes Token pay different from the rest? What special feature does it have and services as a platform?
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
TokenPay will help Bitcoin itself became widely adopted because of its anonymity and the libertarian concept of the network that has attracted many of the active users today.
Agree with you bro. Anomity and great concept of this project should can more attract people.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I read their whitepaper looks promising, they will connect to banks by their own tokens. KYC and AML is very important. i guess people watch this coin. as of now i want to see their development.
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
TokenPay will help Bitcoin itself became widely adopted because of its anonymity and the libertarian concept of the network that has attracted many of the active users today.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
The TPAY digital token is intended to be fully integrated into to the Tor encrypted banking platform and be used as a secure and unbreakable form of exchange for products and services.
Activity: 364
Our wallet features : Full Tor network integration
Dual-Stealth Address
Zero-Knowledge Proof
Ring Signatures
Secure Communication Interface

The tokens will be delivered to the purchase after the purchase. Transferability
will start from the first day of trading, which is planned to start from 15
business days to 30 business days from the completion of the token sale.
Activity: 434
Activity: 362
Merit: 10
The TPAY digital token is intended to be fully integrated into to the Tor, encrypted banking platform and be used as a secure and unbreakable form of exchange for products and services.
Activity: 238
This like another ETH token or another coins? Huh
Activity: 42
This token sale open to all people worldwide? I mean, I definetly from another country.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
so when you will start bounty campaign or just start prepaire it?,i think will take part bounty campaign ,very promising ANN and whitepaper . will follow this thread in future.   

Bounty program is up and running Smiley
This campaign looks very nice and very potentials as I read their whitepaper, TokenPay is a combination of banking if I am not mistaken, and the company was already being established too for a years. I'll keep an eye on this one for a moment.
Activity: 38
what the ICO price ? and how many already collected now?
Activity: 30
Is there any relationship between TokenPay and Verge Currency other than Sunerok the Verge Lead Developer being the Blockchain Audit Advisor for TokenPay? Can we expect any joint collaborations as both are privacy coins with their own blockchains?

There is no relationship between us and Verge.  Nevertheless, we do plan on making our code open sourced so that Verge or other privacy focused developers can contribute to our project.

So what is the difference between Tokenpay and Verge anyway if they don't have any realationship? And what do you mean that you are planning to create a code open source?

The main difference is that Verge is Proof of Work whereas we are Proof of Stake. There are others but please review our whitepaper to learn more. Smiley
Activity: 30
hello dev, any reward for me for making this gif ? thank you  Smiley

https://s8.postimg.org/607g3yjb9/token-pay.gif

Sure send me a direct message with a name and e-mail and I will offer you some TPAY.  I like it. Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
hmmmm nice design, i like it, hope your project runs successfully  Smiley

Here is more information about tokenPay what is really all about mate, TokenPay is a blockchain project that incorporates Bitcoin cryptographic
technology with advanced security and privacy features. Additionally, TokenPay is building out a platform that combines banking and a closed-end private exchange. This enables wider adoption of the coin via consumer and merchant services. Developing a TokenPay coin and the infrastructure to support its everyday seamless use is a crucial step. This was base in their whitepaper, it is shows how are they going to be function once the project become success. I do believed it will succeed during the whole period of campaign.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
hello dev, any reward for me for making this gif ? thank you  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: