Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡ - page 75. (Read 60404 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
Just curious.. Does Tokenpay has an existing bank of its own already or just planning to have one? As i see in the picture i thought they really have a physical bank that exist.

it's already in a planning stage, TokenPay cannot mention the bank by name as there is a non-disclosure agreement in place.

TokenPay plans to further integrate the banking platform with a closed-end private exchange for clients. The objective is to receive liquidity in the major crypto assets, including TPAY which will serve as the backbone of the banking system.
Ya. Explained above too. I can foresee TPAY is going to be aligned with existing leading cryptocurrencies on the row since they have their own blockchain and their unique and unequalled features too.
Activity: 362
Merit: 10
Just let you know guys that TPAY is based on bitcoin and has its own blockchain, they are not connected under Ethereum Token. so in short people will buy TPAY using bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Just curious.. Does Tokenpay has an existing bank of its own already or just planning to have one? As i see in the picture i thought they really have a physical bank that exist.

it's already in a planning stage, TokenPay cannot mention the bank by name as there is a non-disclosure agreement in place.

TokenPay plans to further integrate the banking platform with a closed-end private exchange for clients. The objective is to receive liquidity in the major crypto assets, including TPAY which will serve as the backbone of the banking system.
Activity: 406
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
You want to use Tor in your blockchain? Its will be like in DeepOnion? You will be more anonymous than deeponion?

TokenPay is Fully Integrated with the Tor Network. They are the same when it comes to their anon but different features. i suggest read their whitepaper and roadmap, this is a promising project and i'm gonna buy one instead.

Enhanced privacy and anonymity regrettably become a natural attraction for criminals and those engaged in illegal activities, and this became the main narrative against Bitcoin and generally, cryptocurrencies.

On the one hand, yes, but considering that Tokenpay plans to receive a banking license and issue branded cards, I think users inside the system will have to undergo verification!
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
You want to use Tor in your blockchain? Its will be like in DeepOnion? You will be more anonymous than deeponion?

TokenPay is Fully Integrated with the Tor Network. They are the same when it comes to their anon but different features. i suggest read their whitepaper and roadmap, this is a promising project and i'm gonna buy one instead.

Enhanced privacy and anonymity regrettably become a natural attraction for criminals and those engaged in illegal activities, and this became the main narrative against Bitcoin and generally, cryptocurrencies.
TokenPay has combined the most secure privacy and security features ever released by leveraging its unique blockchain with a combination of the core Bitcoin source coupled with legacy proven, secure and privacy-focused features.
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
Activity: 384
Merit: 250

TokenPay is Fully Integrated with the Tor Network. They are the same when it comes to their anon but different features. i suggest read their whitepaper and roadmap, this is a promising project and i'm gonna buy one instead.

Activity: 868
Merit: 289
International Bank Licensed with Ultimate Privacy features?  Shocked Shocked
That looks like too good to be true at this moment. So this will be one of the biggest crypto around, there will be BET (BTC, ETH and TPAY)

Yes agreed, I do believed also that this Tokenpay project will become another one big success ico by next year sure. However, we knew that Bitcoin is the most supported crypto currency in wallets, followed by Litecoin, Ether and Dogecoin. Wallets continue to support more and more different crypto currencies 31% of wallets that currently only support storing a single cryptocurrency indicate that the current roadmap includes offering support for more cryptocurrencies. 78% of multi-currency wallets plan to also add more cryptocurrencies to current offerings.
Activity: 392

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
Monero has been in the stage for long time now but other coins such as Zcash and Verge also prioritizes deep anonymity. i hope Tpay will be the biggest Anon coin of the year. undervalued with great developers.
Activity: 350
Your professional profile on the blockchain
When project is trying to create it`s own blockchain - it`s always nice + they dont use ETH blockchain. Team are not Russian - that`s a good sign too.
Activity: 364
Token Pay is a fully anonymous cryptocurrency which unlike Bitcoin, makes your wealth absolutely private and fungible.

So in that case Dark marketers will use this coin to secure their funds by using TPAY. Governments won't track down I.P address coz it's fully anon.

You don't necessarily have to be a drug dealer to be in genuine need of privacy. Governments will use any arbitrary reason to throw you in prison, so for this reason alone, you should protect your online identity at all cost

Lately i am reading about several altcoins who offer anonymity or claim to be anonymous and i wonder which one is the best, but i bump on this thread that's support privacy. so i guess i'm in right place.
Tokepay is using Tor that makes it more difficult to trace Internet activity including visits to Web sites, online posts instant messages and other communication forms back to the user and is intended to protect users personal freedom privacy, and ability to conduct confidential business by keeping their internet activities from being monitored.

Therefore, it should be no surprise that most Bitcoin clients provide user options like conducting secure transactions via the Tor network. Developers of Tor say that “by routing traffic over Tor, no one learns the origin IP address
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Token Pay is a fully anonymous cryptocurrency which unlike Bitcoin, makes your wealth absolutely private and fungible.

So in that case Dark marketers will use this coin to secure their funds by using TPAY. Governments won't track down I.P address coz it's fully anon.

You don't necessarily have to be a drug dealer to be in genuine need of privacy. Governments will use any arbitrary reason to throw you in prison, so for this reason alone, you should protect your online identity at all cost

Lately i am reading about several altcoins who offer anonymity or claim to be anonymous and i wonder which one is the best, but i bump on this thread that's support privacy. so i guess i'm in right place.
Tokepay is using Tor that makes it more difficult to trace Internet activity including visits to Web sites, online posts instant messages and other communication forms back to the user and is intended to protect users personal freedom privacy, and ability to conduct confidential business by keeping their internet activities from being monitored.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
Another project bout the card for cryptocurrencies and rebate of 1% is not bad .. this is a good project idea and i hope that you will end up like other project or better than they achieved, i will eye  on your updaates and development ..
Activity: 896
Merit: 117
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Activity: 392

Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
any coins or token will be allow @ tokenpay ? or just tpay, bitcoin and eth only ? if there will be a card for the project, how much will it cost? centra card have a fee forthe physical card how about here ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Token Pay is a fully anonymous cryptocurrency which unlike Bitcoin, makes your wealth absolutely private and fungible.

Pages:
Jump to: