Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]: [Tokensale] [Airdrop] BIZAVEST Analytics Platform With ERC20 Token - page 3. (Read 3547 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
Oчeнь cтpaннo пиcьмo пpшлo o Baunty пpoгpaммe в Aпpeлe, a caм кoнкypc зaкoнчилcя гapaздo paньшe в нaчaлe пpoшлoгo мecяцa, пocты в фeйcбyкe пepecтaли пyбликoвaтьcя, и фopмa c peгиcтpaциeй зaкpытa. Oчeнь жaль, xoтeл пoyчacтвoвaть, c цeлью зapaбoткa тoкeнoв кoмпaнии, нaдeюcь чтo-тo eщё бyдeт в этoм дyxe!
Activity: 348
Merit: 32
do you have a separate bounty branch?
Activity: 55
For clients who wish to use the platform fir purchasing analytics and BI services, they will be required to pay for those services

need to pay for using your platform?
Yes, the platform will be built with multiple secure layers that would ensure all data is protected from theft, falsification or mishandling

will there be data protection?
will there be data protection?
need to pay for using your platform?
Activity: 22
I’ve read your project and read the comments of the people who care ‘bout the project. I find that I have the same thought as many people that comment on your project. It’s very interesting. Grin
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
The most important thing in the world is the information! So the company will make it accessible and useful!
you did not think to make a full-fledged bounty program?
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
I will say that I almost did not hear about the Bizavest company, and I heard the rumors that a powerful company should appear on the market! Of course I got acquainted with the program of the company and I was interested in their opinion! I will help you in your work
You may visit the website or view the WP (links on the main thread page)

Is there information about the project? that as a whole presently occurs?
ICO dates will be confirmed in the coming weeks

Is there information on the dates of the ICO?
Is there information about the project? that as a whole presently occurs?
Is there information on the dates of the ICO?
Facebook Bounty !!!

Rules

1. Visit the Bizavest Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/bizacoin/
2. Follow and like the page
3. Like and share the last 4 posts on the page by Bizavest (copy the link for each share)
4. Comment on the latest post (screenshot the last comment)
5. Fill the form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9gDqkJK0bsEmtm6Q43G9ElapSwjmjdH-1wvlqOpwHBKaHPw/viewform

NOTE:
If you are not following the Bizavest Facebook page, you entry will be considered invalid
If you do not share the last 4 posts, your entry will be considered invalid
If you do not send the screenshot, you comment will be considered invalid.

Reward for this bounty is 100 Bizc
Bounty ends on Monday, 12th March
Good luck!!!
Activity: 50
UPDATE

Snapshot is tomorrow, don't forget to get yourselves some Bizc tokens from Forkdelta to be eligible for holder's bonus. You get 25% of your total wallet coins when you have more than 500 Bizc in your wallet address at the time of snapshot (11:00 pm UTC)

To Buy Bizacoin Right Now, go here forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/BIZC-ETH
Yes Registration for Airdrop I is closed
Airdrop II has not started yet
You can get free Bizc in the holders bonus by buying and holding up to 500 Bizc in your wallet

Go to:  https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/BIZC-ETH to buy some Bizc right now!!!

Is the registration for Airdrop closed already?

Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Is the registration for Airdrop closed already?
Activity: 50
UPDATE

Snapshot is tomorrow, don't forget to get yourselves some Bizc tokens from Forkdelta to be eligible for holder's bonus

Announcements

Distributions were previously on hold, but they resume today

Ongoing distributions
1. Twitter 2 bounty
2. YouTube 2 bounty

3. Trivia rewards

Airdrop distribution has been postponed till next week due to issues with the smart contract. Date will be confirmed
Pages:
Jump to: