Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]: [Tokensale] [Airdrop] BIZAVEST Analytics Platform With ERC20 Token - page 9. (Read 3547 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
We are running a pre-sale already, but we have scaled-up release date for our Whitepaper and roadmap... we will publish details tomorrow! Stay tuned
It is quite long time to wait for our free bizc, but it's okay as long as the project keep progressing Smiley
I just hope that you already launch your website, because I am very interested to read your whitepaper. Hopefully before the start of your public sale token Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Thank you for your attention to the detail... we will edit presently!!! As for the project stay tuned and watch us deliver! Wink
You might want to re-check the token sale schedule.
It should be 2018 and not Jan / Feb 2017.
Everyone is saying great / nice project, but there's nothing proven here yet.

Activity: 50
Hi everyone,

Thank you for your massive support. Really impressed and glad with you all. While we are getting things ready, we have decided to move up the schedule for some of our releases... More information in 24 hours!

More importantly, we the token pre-sale is live!!! head on to: https://decentrex.com/#0x983f7cc12d0b5d512b0f91f51a4aa478ac4def46-ETH/  to purchase some Bizacoins... if you are new to all this, watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIRFT2H_a_c

Hello all Token pre-sale is live... Roadmap and whitepaper as well as the website will be released after the pre-sale event. More information fro Devs shortly!!!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
You might want to re-check the token sale schedule.
It should be 2018 and not Jan / Feb 2017.
Everyone is saying great / nice project, but there's nothing proven here yet.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
where is your website link?
would it analysis a lots of project to save the investors' time?
I need a website  Wink
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
These tokens will form the basis of transaction on the Bizavest Platform ? this store of value if it is similar to ether will not create problems at the base of transactions?
Everything looks good but where shall I find the roadmap & whitepaper ?
Activity: 196
And for what reason the sale of the tokens was postponed for almost a month? The team something does not work?
Activity: 122
even i couldn't find your facebook page link. i am still interested of looking forward to your project for more development. goodluck dev/team, nice project, goodluck.
Our graphics team are working on designing campaign images for our Facebook... so its currently inactive
Well I'm in. I couldn't find your facebook page anywhere. Good luck dev!
Well I'm in. I couldn't find your facebook page anywhere. Good luck dev!
Airdrop is live!!! You can register now

You still plan on releasing thisnairdeop?
Airdrop is live!!!!
Good job devs!
I will wait for the bounties and airdrop, of course the good news too Cheesy
Activity: 477
Merit: 261
how to join bizavest airdrop programe
and where form spreadsheet
airdrop only distribution to bizavest holder dev
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
Good afternoon.
I offer the services to the manager's bounty.
All details can be discussed in PM.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
You still plan on releasing thisnairdeop?
Activity: 731
I am want try to get this token because i think looking pretty good. i am would like waiing bounty and airdrop will start, please PM me if you already starting your ICO through bounty or airdrop! good luck for your project dev.

Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
Thank you for your great support. We are looking to make great success with our launch.
Activity: 69
Good job devs!
I will wait for the bounties and airdrop, of course the good news too Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: