Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]: [Tokensale] [Airdrop] BIZAVEST Analytics Platform With ERC20 Token - page 5. (Read 3547 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Exchanges are quite expensive... but we have an agreement or two in place which we will announce very soon
Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
Thank you for your great support. We are looking to make great success with our launch.

how is progress with the exchange?
Activity: 43
Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
Thank you for your great support. We are looking to make great success with our launch.

how is progress with the exchange?
Hi everyone.... Couple of announcements

1. Spreadsheet for telegram 3 bounty will be released today
2. Spreadsheet for YouTube 2 bounty will be released on Thursday
3. Spreadsheet for airdrop will be released on Friday
4. Distribution dates will be announced with spreadsheet release
5. ICO has been moved to February 26th 2018
Thank you for your support.. we look forward to having you in our community too
Our mission is to create a platform where data and information for business intelligence, processes and management are available for small to large companies globally.
your mission is very good and directed, I hope you can reach your mission and goals. and your project is interesting and I'm sure your project will be a great success.
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
Our mission is to create a platform where data and information for business intelligence, processes and management are available for small to large companies globally.
your mission is very good and directed, I hope you can reach your mission and goals. and your project is interesting and I'm sure your project will be a great success.
Activity: 50
Telegram 3 Bounty and YouTube 2 Bounty are officially closed. We are compiling spreadsheets... Stay tuned!!!

Blogging Bounty is still live!!!

Activity: 15
good job. i will join for it. thank you..
Yes the bounty is still open but will be closing tomorrow so hurry up

Hello, i want to ask you if i can still do youtube bounty airdrop 2? Please i want to know before i will do it now. Thanks.
Activity: 25
Hello, i want to ask you if i can still do youtube bounty airdrop 2? Please i want to know before i will do it now. Thanks.
Ok people, telegram bounty 3 is live...

This is a bounty for inviting your telegram friends to the Bizavest Chat Group (https://t.me/bizavest). To partake in this Bounty, you must be a member of the telegram group

1. Invite your friends either by telling them or adding them directly (using the add contact button in the group).
2. Record your evidence by taking a screenshot of the event. For those who manually invite their friends, ask them to mention your name as their referrer once they join the group and take a screenshot of the mention.
3. Fill the form and make sure you upload all your picture entries (this form can accept up to 10 upload files per entry)
4. Minimum number of referrals to earn reward is 5 invites. You can invite as many people as possible
5. If you do not fill this form, your reward will not be counted as valid

REWARD = 5 Bizc Per Referral

Bounty will last for 7 days. Spreadsheets and distribution will be released after bounty is concluded

Activity: 30
Thank you very much.. you have my full support of this project
The Bizavest ICO is scheduled to start by Feb. 19, 2018 and end by March 19, 2018.

Be prepared!!!
Thank you. This is true, we have schedule the ICO to ensure that our early adopters are rewarded with more value.
Obviously the first stage of the price is more affordable, want to buy as soon as possible, don't miss.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
Obviously the first stage of the price is more affordable, want to buy as soon as possible, don't miss.
At the end of Pre-Sale, we were only able to raise approximate 4.56 ETH from 15 investors.

So far we have dispensed pre-sale funds in the following manner:

Bounty reward distribution: 0.86 ETH
Marketing Campaigns: 2.13 ETH
Freelance service charges: 0.9 ETH
Other Items (e.g Developer's coffee): 0.55 ETH
Balance: 0.12ETH

The final proceeds from pre-sale was less than 10% of set target.

We are now progressing to the ICO stage where we hope to fare better and bring Bizavest to the world!!!

To all our investors, supporters and community members we say a big thank you for your funding, support and presence
ICO will be launched soon...
In preparation, we will be giving all our platforms a face lift
Don't forget to invest in us!!! Smiley
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR AIRDROP (FIRST ROUND)

Hi everyone, spreadsheet for airdrop will be released soon, you will not qualify for airdrop if:

1. You have not join the telegram group chat (@bizavest) https://t.me/bizavest
2. You have not joined the telegram channel (@bizacoin) https://t.me/bizacoin
3. You are not Following on Twitter (@bizacoin)
4. You have not filled this form at all: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSckpP2XBLAZjigyfjpioFD70_91a9gxlyZtH6w3AHKugSjQ1A/viewform

Once spreadsheet is out, airdrop registration will close officially on the 5th of February.

Distribution date has been postponed because we have not met minimum airdrop quota of 4000. New date will be announced before commencement of ICO.

Thank you for your support!!!
Let build the future together. I like your project!
Pages:
Jump to: