Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOKENSALE] Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain) - page 17. (Read 6790 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
If we can have a possible ack from admin/CEO/... it would encourage (me/all) to spend more in this very good project! 😊
Activity: 168
Simply they are trying to intergrate blockchain to everyday life seamlessly through Omnitude.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
Given the origin of blockchain and bitcoin it is a sort of logical extension. Very interesting project and strong team. Smiley
But, unfortunately, investors are ignoring this project. I don't know what the reason is.. Omnitude has all the chances to become a market leader.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Given the origin of blockchain and bitcoin it is a sort of logical extension. Very interesting project and strong team. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Maltese Government signs partnership with Omnitude to use blockchain technology to enhance the Malta Public Transport Service

https://medium.com/omnitude/maltese-government-signs-partnership-with-omnitude-to-use-blockchain-technology-to-enhance-the-77ad9fd7001f
Activity: 30
This coin is quite interesting, i want to ask about the price of it
Activity: 322
There are 12 days left until the end of the token sale. But I am not happy with the amount of funds collected
$5,456,974 OF $25,000,000 (22%)
Activity: 26
I love how they used the idea of Proof of interactions as a sort of baseline on how to counteract fraud transactions. They can look at any transaction, seeing when it was made between the two parties is there the previous history from that one party and also identify whether or not one party is a reliable client or not via this way. Now that is the best way to utilise blockchain tech to your advantage!
The omnitude team just keep amazing me! I did my research before I invested but I never thought that it would be this huge. Not to mention exciting. It is like watching a suspenseful fiction movie. But this is real. I have to keep pinching myself. I think I am dreaming
Let's hope we skyrocket after we launch Smiley are u allowed to share news on when the coin will be listed and on which exchange ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Good day, everyone! Can somebody please tell me when will be transferred the tokens to the ETH wallets?
Activity: 43
Hello, who do i talk to about investing?
Activity: 84
Well, There is going t be disappointment when we don’t burn because we sold out
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Omnitude is a great project. I always love projects which  helps blockchain adoption
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
Do you think that if the team will raise little money, the project will be able to continue its development?
You don't have to worry. The project will be developed according to the road map. The collected funds will be enough. But I think there will be a problem with the marketing payment.
Activity: 322
Do you think that if the team will raise little money, the project will be able to continue its development?
Activity: 33
I have a quetion that Is there any restriction for the investor to participate in the project?
Activity: 43
How many coins is it for the master node?
Omnitude is in 3rd place with 18% of the vote. A lot of people here ask or complain about marketing. Go vote and omnitude will get free advertisement video
Pages:
Jump to: