Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOKENSALE] Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain) - page 19. (Read 6790 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
My understanding is that Williams is not currently holding 1st place in F1. So how great is it going to be when they move up in the ranks I am sure omnitude will share in receiving credit for the success because Blockchain will be the new variable
We will aim to be on exchanges soon after the sale finishes and we've secured a good listing and everyone has their tokens though.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
How will Omnitude and Williams Martini Racing use Blockchain?

Many of you, since reading our recent announcement where we’ve partnered with Williams Martini Racing, have been quizzing us about just how Omnitude plans to work and share expertise with Williams. https://medium.com/@Omnitude/how-will-omnitude-and-williams-martini-racing-use-blockchain-5ec00632a5a2
Activity: 154
Yeah come on little boring we make small talk about some other projects...for short time
It might well take a little longer to get going, but once that hype builds again, like it did towards end of pre sale, you'll see the sales coming in.
We've discussed reasons for why projects sell out rapidly, and why we haven't quite a few times, feel free to browse the chat.
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
Omnitude at Williams F1

How Omnitude will use Hyperledger blockchain technology

https://medium.com/omnitude/how-omnitude-will-use-hyperledger-blockchain-technology-62d21d63194e
Activity: 196
I look forward to the completion of token sales. I'm sure the team won't be able to put together a hard cap, but I think the price of tokens on the stock exchange will be very high.
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
There are 1496 unique holders of Omnitude Token now and we see that their number is growing constantly:
http://bloxy.info/token_holders/0x171d750d42d661b62c277a6b486adb82348c3eca
It means that in ICO there are only 1496 participants. However in their telegram group there are 20k so...
so what?) do you expect that they all will become an investors?) may be they are bots, or bounty participants or airdrop'ers...

I was speaking exactly about it Smiley
That there is no hype anymore around their ICO, so I'm pretty sure that the ICO extension won't change anything...
yes, it will not change anything, agree. I saw them at the very beginning and they were looked pretty interesting for invest, but after that I being in their telegram groups I've changed my opinion, and as far I see a lot of people did the same.

Many ICOs went for an extension because most of them were supposed to end at a time where everybody had to pay taxes and stuff. Could help a little to move the end date but they also need to promote it.
As far I see their promo campaign is not a small, but it will not help if people don't like them in general, I saw the same already a couple of times with other projects.
Yeah, I forgot this aspect... In fact the majority (84%) of blockchain related with Ecommerce doesn't reach its Hard Cap Cool
Maybe very soon everything will be OK. People woke up again and started invest in ico's very active again, so it is possible to reach the hard cap. Will watch )
On the one hand you're right, in google trands there are more and more requests about ICO, so the new cash comes. On the other hand yuo're wrong, because each new investor doesn't event take a look at ongoing ICO but at upcoming Wink Moreover Omnitude is the confirmation Cheesy
I think the team needs to reduce hard cap.. In this case, investors will become more active and the team will be able to raise more funds.
seems like it is the only one way to finish their ico successfully. But it is not my business, and not yours ))
Activity: 210
I am very interested in the concept that this project offers. Putting speed, security, and most of all cost much cheaper. Transactions will be more fun, and certainly a sense of security.
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Will i need to complete KYC in order to withdraw my referal tokens at the end of the month?Thanks
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
Hello. Is omnitude trading anywhere? I was not in the ICO and would like to get some Tokens
You can invest in a project. Tokens are sold until the end of may. so you have plenty of time. Or you can participate in a bounty campaign.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
There are 1496 unique holders of Omnitude Token now and we see that their number is growing constantly:
It means that in ICO there are only 1496 participants. However in their telegram group there are 20k so...
so what?) do you expect that they all will become an investors?) may be they are bots, or bounty participants or airdrop'ers...

That there is no hype anymore around their ICO, so I'm pretty sure that the ICO extension won't change anything...
yes, it will not change anything, agree. I saw them at the very beginning and they were looked pretty interesting for invest, but after that I being in their telegram groups I've changed my opinion, and as far I see a lot of people did the same.

Many ICOs went for an extension because most of them were supposed to end at a time where everybody had to pay taxes and stuff. Could help a little to move the end date but they also need to promote it.
As far I see their promo campaign is not a small, but it will not help if people don't like them in general, I saw the same already a couple of times with other projects.

No doubt about that. You need to have a good representation of your project and then a campaign can catalyze your efforts.
the idea is not unique and there are a lot of competitors among already existing projects and among that which are still planing their ICO.

You don't always need a unique idea if you can take an existing one and improve it and execute it. So far nothing has really been executed except for Ethereum itself.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108

The number jumped up a bit, there are now 1612 unique holders of Omnitude Token with total amount 6 585 646 ECOM. Still it is not satisfying number, but the Williams F1 partnership will certainly help especially after the next weekend race.
Activity: 404
Merit: 11

No doubt about that. You need to have a good representation of your project and then a campaign can catalyze your efforts.
the idea is not unique and there are a lot of competitors among already existing projects and among that which are still planing their ICO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
Hello. I did not check the spreadsheet for a long time and was very surprised when I saw that for 7, 8, 9 and 10 weeks I have 1 stake instead 2, but I'm Member. And for 11,12, 13,14,15 week I have 0 stakes. Why did not you give me 2 stakes for signature campaign  during each of these weeks?
Why does the bounty manager not answer?

This is Omnitude's ANN thread. Your question is more appropriate for Bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-omnitude-blockchain-connection-framework-500k-fix-pool-2767815
Or you can contact the campaign manager on PM.

Activity: 322
Merit: 40
This is great. Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain) platform offers an interesting, is looking very experienced that is why I think this is good opportunity
to invest into promising tech it will will be worth for it. and most importantly a very useful project.
This project will be famous and success. goodluck
All operations within the platform will be monitored. The system will track the goods from the seller's location to the buyer. Now almost every project strives to ensure security at the highest level and it is commendable!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hello everyone! The team is confident that it will be able to further develop the project? After all, they have collected very little money for the sale of tokens.
Activity: 43
how much is circulating supply ?
Pages:
Jump to: