Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOKENSALE] Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain) - page 14. (Read 6790 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
yes I/2 hour how many you get?
I failed my KYC they say would like photo of the back of my passport..why the back its blank..?
Activity: 131
how long does eth transaction currently, about an half hour right?
Activity: 127
 if KYC was rejected, how do i find out if it was due to bad submitted documents or another reason?
Activity: 12
thank seems ok now for me just thinking of getting more ...bit of a high risk this token I think

They have confirmed that their product will go further even if softcap is not reached. In addition, they have reduced their hard cap, so it’s a good new. I will grab lasts I need to get a node.

Good luck to all
thank seems ok now for me just thinking of getting more ...bit of a high risk this token I think
Unable to log into my account today anybody else have same problem

For me is running fine
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
Only 4 days left until Omnitude token sale ends. Don't feel left out - get onboard now! Wink
Unable to log into my account today anybody else have same problem
anybody on here got 20000 tokens ?

I almost reach that amount and planned to get a node, but should admit I´m concerned about not reaching softcap, still miss almost 40%. If devs give further information I won´t doubt to get the node.

And what is going to happen if softcap is not reached? Will all the initial investors then be refunded?

Well, the white paper clearly states that there  will not be any refund from the crowdfunding process. That was what scared me watching the current level of market cap. However, I read again carefully the white paper and as far as I understood, they would open up to 5 token sales round to everybody (including those who purchased the max token per user during the ico) allowing them to purchase other 50k dollar each round until hard cap is reached. These implies that there could people with 6 figure worth of tokens before them burn any single one. I apologise if my analysis ends being wrong, but that is what I got it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

I almost reach that amount and planned to get a node, but should admit I´m concerned about not reaching softcap, still miss almost 40%. If devs give further information I won´t doubt to get the node.

And what is going to happen if softcap is not reached? Will all the initial investors then be refunded?

Activity: 168
I'm confused about the different rounds stated in the WP concerning the token sale are we currently in round 1?
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
The last ICO days, over 6 mio $ are sold so i hope we reached the SoftCap the last days 😏
should I say is there anybody here?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Some, having studied the technical documentation, point to some mistakes in the ideas. Objective criticism suggests an undisguised interest of experts in the project, so it is worth to follow in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Few more infos on nodes:

With the Omnitude Token Sale fast approaching its end, we want to share with our community and contributors more information on our plan for ‘master nodes’. It's a great way to earn passive income and make money while you sleep!

Below we outline the what, the why and the how. So…

What is a node?
Every Blockchain Network is a collection of servers called nodes. Nodes work together to provide safe, secure, immutable data storage and access in a shared and decentralised system.

What is a Sponsored Node?
Sponsored Nodes are very similar to the standard Master Nodes in cryptocurrency, but applied to business use cases. Any individual may sponsor a node by depositing 20,000 ECOM with the Omnitude Foundation. In return, node sponsors receive a share of the ECOM transaction fees for that node.

Why would you want to sponsor a node?
The Omnitude platform is a disruptive technology that brings significant cost reductions and information efficiency benefits to businesses. These should provide room for out-performing yields once sufficient adoption has occurred, therefore generating a recurring passive income for sponsors of Omnitude nodes.

Things you need to know:

How do you claim my own Sponsored Node?

Omnitude has made it easy. Sponsored Nodes are completely turn-key. Simply deposit your ECOM with the Omnitude Foundation and comply with node sponsorship requirements. Exact details on how to do this will be released in the near future.

What ROI can I expect?

While far from finalised, and subject to future information, network needs, and the usual disclaimers, etc., our preliminary testing finds we can offer sufficiently low transaction rates to deliver the benefits of Blockchain to enterprise customers while providing a positive margin and return on investment (ROI) at modest utilisation rates for Sponsored Node claimants.

Omnitude Node Sponsors receive 60% of transaction fees, from which node operation expenses are then discounted. In the event transaction fees do not exceed node operation costs, Omnitude will subsidise as necessary for at least the first year and review annually.

What are the Node Sponsorship requirements?

Details are still being finalised but will include reasonable minimums on time commitments, sponsor identity data, and other vetting.

So to summarise, all you need it 20,000 ECOM to sponsor a node, there is no other work for you at all. All ECOM will be held by the Omnitude Foundation, and providing all the Terms & Conditions of sponsorship are adhered to, the full balance can be returned to you if you decide to relinquish your sponsorship.
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
How many tokens required for a masternode ?

You need 20.000 Token for the Masternode.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hello everybody! I have a question-what bonuses will token holders receive? Or the team does not plan to introduce bonuses for the owners?
Pages:
Jump to: