Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOKENSALE] Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain) - page 38. (Read 6802 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
How soon will we see the platform working? At least a beta-version…
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Will that require a fee ?
Activity: 80
The bounty pool is fixed with $ 500k and independent of the success of the ICO?

How many tokens are 500k $?

No its tied to the success of the project so it's important to ensure you are looking to promote the project and not just try to earn free ECOM.

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
The operation scheme and the algorithms seem to be quite complicated. But even this isnt that important. I wanna understand what are the prerequisites and  what’s the need to implement such a project? What will this all allow to implement and do finally? Just make the life of retailers easier?

The life will become easier for everyone! Like many other projects based on blockchain Omnitude will be a breakthrough in a particular technology. In this case, this will be e-commerce.

Are there many problems in this area?
I’ll specify some numbers… Online payments are a popular theft option of frauds, and the sellers lose about 5.65 cents from $100. According to the Nilson Report forecast, $31 billion will be lost by 2020 ‘cause of abuse in the online loans area.
Does  Omnitude solve all these problems?
In the prospect, it does!  Implementation of Omnitude based on blockchain will help the traders to reduce the most wide-spread form of fraud related to the e-commerce – the theft of personal data.

What will all these solutions look like physically? New forms of check of buyers’ data?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The operation scheme and the algorithms seem to be quite complicated. But even this isnt that important. I wanna understand what are the prerequisites and  what’s the need to implement such a project? What will this all allow to implement and do finally? Just make the life of retailers easier?

The life will become easier for everyone! Like many other projects based on blockchain Omnitude will be a breakthrough in a particular technology. In this case, this will be e-commerce.

I’ll specify some numbers… Online payments are a popular theft option of frauds, and the sellers lose about 5.65 cents from $100. According to the Nilson Report forecast, $31 billion will be lost by 2020 ‘cause of abuse in the online loans area.
In the prospect, it does!  Implementation of Omnitude based on blockchain will help the traders to reduce the most wide-spread form of fraud related to the e-commerce – the theft of personal data.

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Omnitude Dev just release announce that their Marketing Director AfrikaByrne will be speaking at the ZeroInConf on April 19th in Amsterdam. She will be speaking about blockchain and personalisation. Follow the talk here : https://zeroin.tech/schedule/where-marketing-and-blockchain-collide-lianne-byrne/
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1130
The bounty pool is fixed with $ 500k and independent of the success of the ICO?

How many tokens are 500k $?
I've read some reviews about the Omnitude project. And many people analyzing this project will be a good choice for the future. But which exchange will be used for the Omnitude token? I hope Omnitude tokens are listed on a large exchange

We're aiming to get it listed on a larger exchange pretty soon after the main sale. We can't say much more at this stage though.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I've read some reviews about the Omnitude project. And many people analyzing this project will be a good choice for the future. But which exchange will be used for the Omnitude token? I hope Omnitude tokens are listed on a large exchange
Most experts consider the idea of the project not very original, but quite timely.Objective criticism speaks of the undisguised interest of experts in the project, so it should be followed in the future.

Which experts would that be? nearly all the experts on ICO bench say its great!

Hi admin any idea on exchange listing date

No solid dates yet sorry but we're working on getting on a larger exchange.
Most experts consider the idea of the project not very original, but quite timely.Objective criticism speaks of the undisguised interest of experts in the project, so it should be followed in the future.
Activity: 112
Hi admin any idea on exchange listing date
Omnitude's middleware is extensive in that it has multiple use cases. This gives investors like us confidence in its system and its value as a token. Ultimately, we are looking for tokens that appreciate extensively and are backed by strong business concepts and minds. The "Hyperledger Fabric" is their design and it makes it unique in acting as a bridge between multiple platforms and devices. The "Hyperledger Fabric" is the key to security as ledgers are impossible to be altered on the blockchain as we all know... This gives me confidence  Smiley

I lurk more than I post...

However, I see that the b2b ICO's are coming into dominate the market. It would be excellent to see a collaboration with Civic for a type of a verification system to ensure that security is maintained throughout the blockchain in addition to the hyperledger fabric. I think that would be a very good idea for a collaborative environment.

Deployment of the platform is a strong indicator of how well teh company will function in reality and not just in the ether of the internet. If Omnitude can reduce implementation time and plug their middleware into existing eCommerce sites and platforms such as ERP software, tehn supply chains will see the benefits roll in. Investors of the token on the other hand will see the token value rise. It is a win-win outcome.

This all hinges on how efficiently it is rolled out. Seems very promising in that sense.

From their FAQ:

Payment gateway providers typically charge 2.9% to use their services. Omnitude provides an alternative lower cost cryptocurrency based payment mechanism.

That would be a nominal price to adopt.

That's our plan, currently integrations take a long time and cost a fortune, we aim to reduce both time and cost.

dApps are important to the blockchain world and even more so to the eCommerce world. Upon successful implementation of its 'middleware' software, Omnitude will play a significant role in standardising blockchain across eCommerce platfroms that already exist. This is a step in the right direction in blockchain-enabling the shopping world. Both businesses and individuals can benefit from the verification systems and smart contract systems that will exist across blockchain networks whether they be public (for customers) or private (for business-to-business networks).

However, there is one issue I would like to raise. How would private networks maintain accountability and authority over contract enforcement?

Though they are legally enforceable, identity is significant to have a court rule in favour or even to hear the case if a party wishes to not pay....

Any comments admin?

The network would be maintained by the foundation,  the ecosystem isn't a pay or not pay type of system.
Activity: 35
dApps are important to the blockchain world and even more so to the eCommerce world. Upon successful implementation of its 'middleware' software, Omnitude will play a significant role in standardising blockchain across eCommerce platfroms that already exist. This is a step in the right direction in blockchain-enabling the shopping world. Both businesses and individuals can benefit from the verification systems and smart contract systems that will exist across blockchain networks whether they be public (for customers) or private (for business-to-business networks).

However, there is one issue I would like to raise. How would private networks maintain accountability and authority over contract enforcement?

Though they are legally enforceable, identity is significant to have a court rule in favour or even to hear the case if a party wishes to not pay....

Any comments admin?
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Omnitude's middleware is extensive in that it has multiple use cases. This gives investors like us confidence in its system and its value as a token. Ultimately, we are looking for tokens that appreciate extensively and are backed by strong business concepts and minds. The "Hyperledger Fabric" is their design and it makes it unique in acting as a bridge between multiple platforms and devices. The "Hyperledger Fabric" is the key to security as ledgers are impossible to be altered on the blockchain as we all know... This gives me confidence  Smiley

I lurk more than I post...

However, I see that the b2b ICO's are coming into dominate the market. It would be excellent to see a collaboration with Civic for a type of a verification system to ensure that security is maintained throughout the blockchain in addition to the hyperledger fabric. I think that would be a very good idea for a collaborative environment.

Deployment of the platform is a strong indicator of how well teh company will function in reality and not just in the ether of the internet. If Omnitude can reduce implementation time and plug their middleware into existing eCommerce sites and platforms such as ERP software, tehn supply chains will see the benefits roll in. Investors of the token on the other hand will see the token value rise. It is a win-win outcome.

This all hinges on how efficiently it is rolled out. Seems very promising in that sense.

From their FAQ:

Payment gateway providers typically charge 2.9% to use their services. Omnitude provides an alternative lower cost cryptocurrency based payment mechanism.

That would be a nominal price to adopt.
Pages:
Jump to: