Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOKENSALE] Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain) - page 41. (Read 6802 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hyperledger sounds neat. I think you got your chemistry just right, devs. Good job.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The Omnitude arrangement tends to all the significant types of misrepresentation by utilizing Blockchain innovation. In furnishing clients with a Single Identity on the blockchain, Omnitude will ease shippers from the need to keep and secure broad neighborhood databases containing delicate individual information about their clients. Such databases are in danger of being traded off by ‘hacking’. The danger of Chargeback Fraud is additionally limited by decreasing the utilization of Mastercards. Omnitude will likewise decrease Merchant Fraud. Omnitude will encourage the organized arrival of installments relying upon the phase of conveyance.
Activity: 266
The project has been going on for a long time and is moving in a positive direction. I feel very happy to see this project growing as expected. I also hope TOKEN will soon be sold and the ICO will develop further to promote the project as soon as expected.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I'm very glad that Omnitude will list on the exchanges immediately after main sale. this is the best move for a solid project ( a big plus if one of top 20 exchanges ). This will boost the project in a good market position, regardless the marker trend at that momen
From where did you know that Omnitude will list on the exchanges immediately after main sale? I searched at social medias but didn't find any proofs...
And about which echange you're talking about?
a project I've been following for a long time. according to presale predictions sold in a short time. maybe this became one of the best selling ico this season. I hope when ico finished team try hard to make token on list big exchanger.
Personally I don't see any sense to get listing on big exchanges...
It will only pump to the moon the price, and everybody knows that after a big pump there is a much more bigger dump Smiley
As conclusion I prefer that my investments have grow organically Wink
does anyone know when did omnitude presale happened and how much had it raised, i think its a good project, but i wanna know how is other people think of it
I can't say exactly when the pre-sale took place, but I know that they sold 4 256 307 USD (15% bonus) on pre-sale
So at the moment they raised 17% of its Hard Cap Wink
Activity: 448
I'm very glad that Omnitude will list on the exchanges immediately after main sale. this is the best move for a solid project ( a big plus if one of top 20 exchanges ). This will boost the project in a good market position, regardless the marker trend at that momen
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
a project I've been following for a long time. according to presale predictions sold in a short time. maybe this became one of the best selling ico this season. I hope when ico finished team try hard to make token on list big exchanger.
By having this coin, it should makes the way for this coins to be success get wider.
In the next run, i'm hoping that the project will be succeed.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
Omnitude has a new task on Crowdholding. Log in, co-create and receive crypto for your feedback.

http://bit.ly/2FQQL2Z

Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
Activity: 476
Hi, I subscribed to your site a month ago and added a google authenticator... I just tried to log in, using that same authenticator and it keeps saying the code is wrong.... Help?
Maybe the reason for entering the wrong code in the time synchronization on your phone??
Activity: 224
Now we need to try to bring this coin to a high level and for this the team needs to work hard Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
does anyone know when did omnitude presale happened and how much had it raised, i think its a good project, but i wanna know how is other people think of it
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
AMA feed— How Omnitude plans to revolutionise eCommerce

Curious about who we are at Omnitude? Where is Omnitude going to be in 10 years? Is there a pressing blockchain related question that’s keeping you up at night? Wonder no more!

We are pleased to announce that our community manager Greg Painter is preparing to do a live AMAfeed on Monday, March 19th at 4pm (GMT). This is the chance where our community members have the opportunity to ask any questions about our project and get direct answers from our team. All questions are welcome!

https://medium.com/omnitude/ama-feed-how-omnitude-plans-to-revolutionise-ecommerce-a9290e4035a4
Activity: 378

[/quote]
I am very thankful to the team,because you created a very exciting idea and am deeply impressed by the team's goals and objectives.
Activity: 518
The opportunity to be part of a powerful new investment movement is here. Omnitude bridges the crypto community with the traditional venture capital market.
Activity: 238
Hi, I subscribed to your site a month ago and added a google authenticator... I just tried to log in, using that same authenticator and it keeps saying the code is wrong.... Help?
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
German-speaking review published: http://www.kryptovergleich.org/ico/omnitude-ico/

Thx for the review, i have post it in the german thread Wink
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: