Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOKENSALE] Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain) - page 43. (Read 6794 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
In the meantime, I really need to congratulate the team. They evaluated the ICO process very well. They made the right moves. I can easily say that this is one of the best ICO processes.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I have read that omnitude will connect ERP Systems. Will there be a SAP connector?
Activity: 126
I am not participating in icos that require KYC..our national ID's are issued once and they only expire when we die. So some ico tells me that my ID is over 20 years old..so can i provide another document that has an expiry?? i dont have a passport nor a drivers license. Will on to the next ico Angry
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
You have an interesting scheme for pre-sale and ICO rounds! What are you going to do with the project once it's fully launched? What will be your role? How much are the min/max purchase limits here?
Hopefully you'll be back to 100% in no time ! Take  ur vitamin c , Lots of water ,or even sit in a  sauna at at gym. Sweat it out. It always helps
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
This project looks serious.  Can you explain to me.  What about  profits token holders get through investment?   Gratitude.
I remember that is how savedroid ico did it. Let people reserve them then let those who reserved buy within 10h and then let the rest sell out after that. Best ico I ever did. No gas war etc. people loved it. Just a thought 🤗
Activity: 392
Great project.    Small bonus from pre sale, low cap, great team.   This is good project.   I missed the pre sale but will invest some tokens in main sale. Let's get the demo out and will be going to the moon....
Activity: 11
Hello Omnitude and BitcoinTalk,

I really like your project!

I would like to see you on our free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink
the sale starts on march 28th, so plenty of time to announce exactly how itll run etc
With good advertising and good reviews on you tube etc we could be going to the Moon people .😎
Activity: 11
Hello Omnitude and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to introduce to you the free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink
Hi there,
Am I the only one who doesn‘t find a link to login to my dashboard anymore or am I just blind? 🙄
when they make the blockbuster hit about crypto there will definitely be a part about the admins of the telegram
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
There is little active communication ... Why? I do not know much about this project yet, but I saw that they offer a good reward for advertising, but here there silence ...
Hi may I know which wallets do u recommend? Which Hardware, paper or web based wallets desktop wallets u recommend
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Activity: 308
I like the project. There is one question. Tell us how you plan to use the money that will be raised during the preliminary ICO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Mates, pre-sale ended as the project’s pre-sale has reached to its maximum cap which is 4 million. Massive funding will be on the dates of March 28 – April 25.

I congratulate the investors.
Hi there, I have a question with regards to the whitepaper. Trusted ‘witnesses’ have been mentioned twice in the paper. Who/what are these trusted 'withnesses'?
Pages:
Jump to: