Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚀 TOKPIE 🚀 P2P Cryptocurrency-Fiat and Swap Exchange. Low fees - page 33. (Read 14727 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 15
a comfort that I can take from this exchange. certainly with the advantages of the system, and so forth then it certainly should be developed further so that it can be great and soon realized.

Then support us!) join our campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33909319
While I saw the rating on this tracker https://www.trackico.io/ico/tokpie/
Maybe soon there will be assessments from other trackers.

Already have 7 (please see the post above=)

By the way, when we attract more people into our social channels and release MVP, we will get 10/10 and 5/5 scores.

And Don't forget that we have just started (on April 04).
Thanks for the information, I have not seen other ratings since they are not added to the first post of the topic. Now the picture is completely clear.

Thanks for pointing out, later we will add all of them here (first post).
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Thanks for the information, I have not seen other ratings since they are not added to the first post of the topic. Now the picture is completely clear.

More information is available on the website. There, the number of ratings is much higher, and the score is really high, given the recent start of the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
While I saw the rating on this tracker https://www.trackico.io/ico/tokpie/
Maybe soon there will be assessments from other trackers.

Already have 7 (please see the post above=)

By the way, when we attract more people into our social channels and release MVP, we will get 10/10 and 5/5 scores.

And Don't forget that we have just started (on April 04).
so many exchanges are now. Tell me, do you have any cardinal difference from the others? and where is your team? Can you get more information?
Judging by the fact that registration on most exchanges due to a large influx of users is closed, the total number of exchanges still can not meet the existing demand.

Also, traders usually allocate their assets to 2-3 different exchanges.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
so many exchanges are now. Tell me, do you have any cardinal difference from the others? and where is your team? Can you get more information?
Judging by the fact that registration on most exchanges due to a large influx of users is closed, the total number of exchanges still can not meet the existing demand.
Activity: 588
Hello, Dear Manager! When is the beginning of the week? (11.04-17.04) or (09.04-15.04) Tnx!
11.04-17.04
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
a comfort that I can take from this exchange. certainly with the advantages of the system, and so forth then it certainly should be developed further so that it can be great and soon realized.
Activity: 910
All i can say, that this is a very complicated swap..... so many factors to do one simple operation, just to convert crypto into fiat.
The exchange of crypto to fiat and back is complicated not because of platforms, but because fiat is a fully regulated and monitored currency. The crypto is very different from the fiat in this sense.
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
Hello, Dear Manager! When is the beginning of the week? (11.04-17.04) or (09.04-15.04) Tnx!
All i can say, that this is a very complicated swap..... so many factors to do one simple operation, just to convert crypto into fiat.

To do a swap only following parameters must be defined
- pair (crypto/crypto)
- volume
- price
press [SUMBIT ORDER]

that's it.

Nothing complicated I believe.
Also, you get:
- ZERO fees!
- ability to swap required coin directly to another coin, without 'intermediary': ETH or BTC.

On any other exchange, you can do the same for 0.15% - 0.35%.
But the number of pairs will be limited there, and the same parameters must be predefined.
The lady did not understand, but personally think that the concept is well explained, but the number of pictures at the beginning of the topic, really scares)))

))) the simplest explanation is on our website.

Here we could not restrain ourselves any longer) and decided to explain with details.

WP is even more detailed, so don't open it-))

Agree, there are many exchanges on the market now because it can grow by 250 times (comparing to FOREX) during next five years.  

Our niche are p2p, b2b, b2c types of transactions. We don't touch traders' fiat money as centralized exchanges do.

By encapsulating different locations, currency pairs (crypto/fiat & crypto/crypto), and payment methods into unique tradable instruments, TOKPIE supports peer-to-peer, real-time auctions, price charting, price alerts and many other sophisticated features, which cannot be provided by traditional P2P cryptocurrency exchanges.

Moreover, the principle of "encapsulation into tradable instruments" allows TOKPIE to provide traders with additional features unattainable in any other P2P exchanges:

Cross-Exchange Spread Trade Analysis for Brokerage
    Dark Pool Order Books
    Full Dark Pool Order Books
    B2B Order Books for crypto-fiat trades
    Crypto Indexes
    Crypto Index funds
    Crypto Futures
    Crypto Options
    P2P Decentralized Lending
    Infrastructure for 3rd party Token Sales & Listings

Everything is conveniently and organically combined into one TOKPIE ecosystem.

Comparing to other types of exchanges TOKPIE's value proposition would be very sound!

All info about the team you can easily find here https://tokpie.io

An interesting and good concept for the Tokpie project where traders can trade a pair of cryptocurrency/fiat through online auctions, choosing a suitable and convenient payment option through a bank transfer or payment system. This makes it possible to buy cryptocurrency at a lower price.

This is why smart/experienced traders will choose TOKPIE for buying and selling cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 206
Merit: 21

- pair (crypto/crypto)
- volume
- price
press [SUMBIT ORDER]

that's it.

Also, you get:
- ZERO fees!
- ability to swap required coin directly to another coin, without 'intermediary': ETH or BTC.

But the number of pairs will be limited there, and the same parameters must be predefined.
The lady did not understand, but personally think that the concept is well explained, but the number of pictures at the beginning of the topic, really scares)))
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Agree, there are many exchanges on the market now because it can grow by 250 times (comparing to FOREX) during next five years.  

Our niche are p2p, b2b, b2c types of transactions. We don't touch traders' fiat money as centralized exchanges do.

By encapsulating different locations, currency pairs (crypto/fiat & crypto/crypto), and payment methods into unique tradable instruments, TOKPIE supports peer-to-peer, real-time auctions, price charting, price alerts and many other sophisticated features, which cannot be provided by traditional P2P cryptocurrency exchanges.

Moreover, the principle of "encapsulation into tradable instruments" allows TOKPIE to provide traders with additional features unattainable in any other P2P exchanges:

Dark Pool Order Books
    Crypto Indexes
    Crypto Index funds
    Crypto Futures
    Crypto Options

Comparing to other types of exchanges TOKPIE's value proposition would be very sound!

An interesting and good concept for the Tokpie project where traders can trade a pair of cryptocurrency/fiat through online auctions, choosing a suitable and convenient payment option through a bank transfer or payment system. This makes it possible to buy cryptocurrency at a lower price.

- pair (crypto/crypto)
- volume
- price
press [SUMBIT ORDER]

that's it.

Also, you get:
- ZERO fees!

Activity: 147
Merit: 19
TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto

Dark Pool Order Books
    Crypto Indexes
    Crypto Index funds
    Crypto Futures
    Crypto Options

Activity: 210
“Marketplace for sensor data”
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Well, I did not check the distribution of funds in white paper, but I can assume that most of the collected funds will go to the platform advertising, since the development is almost finished?

Yes, about 45% will be used for marketing. The rest on development, legal issues and other activities.
So I was right. This market is highly competitive and requires a lot of investment in advertising. I want to note that your ref bonuses are a very good tool for advertising a platform.
Pages:
Jump to: