Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚀 TOKPIE 🚀 P2P Cryptocurrency-Fiat and Swap Exchange. Low fees - page 39. (Read 14727 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
@Kramblerty
Which jurisdiction will your platform target? Will local offices be opened in different countries?

All jurisdictions and in one period!
We will not be targeted to one particular region and fight/compete for a limited number of crypto funs/traders who live there.

Instead, we will target crypto passionates in all countries altogether, connecting them inside TOKPIE platform.

Offices will be opened in Switch and Ireland, after that some more might be opened. But we will try to keep administrative expenses at the low level.
You mean in Switzerland and Ireland?
Will your token be traded on external exchanges?
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Kramblerty
How many community managers does your project have?
I see that you are working around the clock  Cool

-))))) Grin Grin Grin

Yes, I do) do you want to help me to support this thread?
At the moment I will limit myself to supporting the project. I'm interested in having a platform on the market where it will be possible to solve the entire complex of necessary tasks in one place. Sincerely I wish you to succeed.
Activity: 588
Rational grounding, I'm not a supporter of KYC, but I see that your platform requires it reasonably. I am pleased with your legal service - you foresaw most problems in advance.

The true is that by applying KYC/AML we are also resolving THREE main problems simultaneously:
- minimize scam orders in the exchange
- make the platform compliable with gov authorities regulations
- make our token attractive for other notable crypto exchnages (that is important for future listings).

Are there any drawbacks to such solutions? For example, taxes for participants in the platform or something like that?
The platform is not a tax agent, therefore it is up to the user to settle the tax issues, depending on the jurisdiction of his location.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Rational grounding, I'm not a supporter of KYC, but I see that your platform requires it reasonably. I am pleased with your legal service - you foresaw most problems in advance.

The true is that by applying KYC/AML we are also resolving THREE main problems simultaneously:
- make our token attractive for other notable crypto exchnages (that is important for future listings).

Are there any drawbacks to such solutions? For example, taxes for participants in the platform or something like that?

it'll be a user responsibility to notify/or not notify his county's tax authorities about taxable ivents (if any).
What is your model of monetization? If you have zero fees,then how do you get money? Fiat exchange is that something like localbitcoins? I have to meet with someone in my location and make a deal, right?

GDP of the TOKPIE platform will be consisting of the following revenue sources:
- Subscription fees.
- Add-ons sales
- Interest earnings on P2P loans and leverage provisioning.

Please check out the Financial section on 38 page of the whitepaper to learn TOKPIE's tokenomics figures for more details: https://tokpie.io/assets/downloads/tokpie_whitepaper.pdf

TOKPIE's business model:
PAAS/SAAS (platform/software as a service)
Only about 10% of TOKPIE will be chargeable. All the rest (about 90%) will be using our platform for free. (Same model used by Dropbox).
Activity: 910

Kramblerty
Do you plan to partner with existing exchanges or some other financial institutions?

We are planning to facilitate our partnership with Tradingview.com so that their users could see/discuss, public, etc TOKPIE's instruments' p2p prices charts directly from Tradingview platform.

As you can see from the screenshots of our alpha, we are already in agreement with them and use their sophisticated charts library. So we are already compatible and further collaboration will be natural.

Payment systems: yes, going to collaborate.
For example, we include them in our methods of payment list - they, in turn, decrease commissions for our users

Existing exchanges: yes, collaboration with them also is possible.
We can easily provide our users with the spread analysis (between different exchanges through API).
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
What is your model of monetization? If you have zero fees,then how do you get money? Fiat exchange is that something like localbitcoins? I have to meet with someone in my location and make a deal, right?
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
very interesting projects, people and companies can be transacted directly. so the transaction will be more comfortable and secure. I will support this project.

You are right! Imagine how this can blow the traditional bond market!!!   With TOKPIE exchange companies could issue its tokens (bonds) and crowd sells them in minutes! The platform can create any instrument for such sale. For example,

[jurisdiction of the company] - [company's token (bond)] / [all cryptos and fiat currencies] - [all methods of payment]

That's it!  
TOKPIE can already to do that!
 It takes 30 min to create such type of instrument. ALL related order books where trader can bargain on price in auctions are created instantly.
 Each order book represents particular quoted currency and method of payment.

I repeat it again - TOKPIE is a unique P2P exchange!

On which blockchain will these tokens be implemented? Or is it meant that they will be created as a purely financial instrument?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Kramblerty
Do you plan to partner with existing exchanges or some other financial institutions?
- Risk coverage.
We cover the risk of deal's non-fulfillment (when you send money but don't receive a crypto-asset from a counterparty), so a buyer will not suffer in any way from 'scam' actions. And visa-verse.

How will the losses be covered in this case? Who will pay for it? Or is it implied that the platform acts as a guarantor and the transfer of the asset occurs only after full payment?

Correct! TOKPIE acts as a guarantor and the transfer of the asset occurs only after full payment.
In this case, I really like this feature of the platform. Working with an organization makes it much easier for me to part with my money than working with the most deserved participants in the forum, since they are less open to audit and reciprocal responsibility.

Agree with you! It's ridiculous that the threads with auctions even exist on that forum and in other web resources. It looks like we are in 90xx. People face a lot of scams there.

We need the TOKPIE - the ideal platform for over the counter trading (OTC)!
I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before I enroll myself in bounty twitter from this project

If not yet, please sign up https://tokpie.io/signup
to receive 5% bonus in addition to all tokens earned for completing bounty assignments, plus a 1% bonus on all token purchases!

Moreover, it allows you to increase your token amount by adding referrals.
Get a 5% bonus for their earnings in the bounty campaign! Additionally earn 1% of your friends’ pre-sale and final sale token purchases!
very interesting projects, people and companies can be transacted directly. so the transaction will be more comfortable and secure. I will support this project.

You are right! Imagine how this can blow the traditional bond market!!!   With TOKPIE exchange companies could issue its tokens (bonds) and crowd sells them in minutes! The platform can create any instrument for such sale. For example,

[jurisdiction of the company] - [company's token (bond)] / [all cryptos and fiat currencies] - [all methods of payment]

That's it!  
TOKPIE can already to do that!
 It takes 30 min to create such type of instrument. ALL related order books where trader can bargain on price in auctions are created instantly.
 Each order book represents particular quoted currency and method of payment.

I repeat it again - TOKPIE is a unique P2P exchange!
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before I enroll myself in bounty twitter from this project
Activity: 336
- Risk coverage.
We cover the risk of deal's non-fulfillment (when you send money but don't receive a crypto-asset from a counterparty), so a buyer will not suffer in any way from 'scam' actions. And visa-verse.

How will the losses be covered in this case? Who will pay for it? Or is it implied that the platform acts as a guarantor and the transfer of the asset occurs only after full payment?

Correct! TOKPIE acts as a guarantor and the transfer of the asset occurs only after full payment.
In this case, I really like this feature of the platform. Working with an organization makes it much easier for me to part with my money than working with the most deserved participants in the forum, since they are less open to audit and reciprocal responsibility.

GREAT NEWS!

The BOUNTY campaign has just been started! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33909319
WOW!
Project conducting signature campaign for real money https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/open-tokpie-signature-campaign-3255596.
Nice!
Wow, this is news, there are immediately payments in ETH
Plus, in addition, shares are accrued for the receipt of project tokens.

Yes, all stakes earning are stated in the cabinet https://tokpie.io/cabinet/stats   
Numbers are updated on the weekly basis.

Also, all your referral bonuses for the invited friends stated there. 
Activity: 364

GREAT NEWS!

The BOUNTY campaign has just been started! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33909319
WOW!
Project conducting signature campaign for real money https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/open-tokpie-signature-campaign-3255596.
Nice!
Plus, in addition, shares are accrued for the receipt of project tokens.
Merit: 20

Yes, I was also pleasantly surprised and even able to jump into this train. Now I look forward to future profits and have already started looking for a new Lambo Cheesy

Me too) I was provided by admin with a special signature for 'member' level account  Tongue
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
I hope after you reach the targeted indicators you will not change your policy in the direction of worsening for ordinary users?   Wink
Some businesses are built for this model - first free of charge, and then ..
You have a very attractive concept and I would like it to remain so after implementation.

We are not going to change it. Why change smth that is working well.

Besides, the increasing competitiveness in the market just will not allow as to imply high fees. So, be confident.
As for competition, you exaggerate. If you manage to create exactly the platform that you are planning, then in my opinion competitors will not appear soon. Everything looks so good that it's hard to believe that this can become a reality.
Pages:
Jump to: