Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚀 TOKPIE 🚀 P2P Cryptocurrency-Fiat and Swap Exchange. Low fees - page 38. (Read 14727 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 15
This looks really nice and the zero-fees sound terrific! I'm going to keep an eye on you guys.

It almost sounds too good to be true, therefore I wonder how you generate profit with zero-fees, beside the token sale off course?

This is not a secret. Look at FB, for example, 90% of its users use facebook for free and company generates profits anyway.

The size of the TOKPIE tokenomics or you can call it "GDP of the platform" (the amount of all revenue nominated, e.g., in USD) is one of the two keys factors, which determines the price of the token. Another primary factor is velocity and inflation (zero inflation for TOKPIE tokens because its number is limited).

So, the GDP of the TOKPIE platform will be consisting of the following revenue sources:
1. Subscription fees.
2. Add-ons sales
3. Interest earnings on P2P loans and leverage provisioning.

Please check out whitepaper Financial section on 38 page to learn our tokenomics in more details: https://tokpie.io/assets/downloads/tokpie_whitepaper.pdf

Thanks for the explanation, didn't reaaly think about those points. It does make sense. I keep an eye out on you! Smiley

Yes, monetization is not a problem for a platform that has a big base of users and provides them with unique capabilities.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
This looks really nice and the zero-fees sound terrific! I'm going to keep an eye on you guys.

It almost sounds too good to be true, therefore I wonder how you generate profit with zero-fees, beside the token sale off course?

This is not a secret. Look at FB, for example, 90% of its users use facebook for free and company generates profits anyway.

The size of the TOKPIE tokenomics or you can call it "GDP of the platform" (the amount of all revenue nominated, e.g., in USD) is one of the two keys factors, which determines the price of the token. Another primary factor is velocity and inflation (zero inflation for TOKPIE tokens because its number is limited).

So, the GDP of the TOKPIE platform will be consisting of the following revenue sources:
1. Subscription fees.
2. Add-ons sales
3. Interest earnings on P2P loans and leverage provisioning.

Please check out whitepaper Financial section on 38 page to learn our tokenomics in more details: https://tokpie.io/assets/downloads/tokpie_whitepaper.pdf

Thanks for the explanation, didn't reaaly think about those points. It does make sense. I keep an eye out on you! Smiley
Activity: 364
Kramblerty
The personal data that I will provide to the platform will remain inside it? No third parties will receive this information?
In theory, some information (name and surname) should be available to your counter agent.
Activity: 336
Yeep!
Any person with a good rating score and crypto assets on the account as collateral could take a loan for a reasonable price (interest fee).
And vise-verse. Any person who wishes to earn interests on its crypto assets could do it.

By using the auction principle traders could be able to lend or borrow for the transparent interest rate.

The interest rate will be determined by the principle of auction for all volumes? As far as I know, there are not so many big players in this field.
Activity: 476
You mean in Switzerland and Ireland?
Will your token be traded on external exchanges?
Sorry for the typo, yes: Switzerland and Ireland.

Concerning to the listing on other crypto exchanges, surely we will do that.

By the way, applying KYC/AML procedures will help TOKPIE token to be listed on popular crypto exchanges.

Finally, TKP will be traded on TOKPIE exchange of course.

Ok, get it.
Is it possible to mine your token?
Activity: 588
@Kramblerty
Which jurisdiction will your platform target? Will local offices be opened in different countries?

All jurisdictions and in one period!
We will not be targeted to one particular region and fight/compete for a limited number of crypto funs/traders who live there.

Instead, we will target crypto passionates in all countries altogether, connecting them inside TOKPIE platform.

Offices will be opened in Switch and Ireland, after that some more might be opened. But we will try to keep administrative expenses at the low level.
In any case, the token will be traded on decentralized exchanges. There are small volumes, but if you want, you can trade there.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

By the way, applying KYC/AML procedures will help TOKPIE token to be listed on popular crypto exchanges.

What will be the sequence of listing your token? First, launching your own exchange or first listing on other exchanges?
Activity: 910
Are there any drawbacks to such solutions? For example, taxes for participants in the platform or something like that?

it'll be a user responsibility to notify/or not notify his county's tax authorities about taxable ivents (if any).
Well thank you. For me, this is an important point, since the payment of taxes will be very expensive even with zero commissions.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Why does the project have such a modest soft cap (500) ETH? Given that ETH has fallen dramatically in price, will this be enough to launch the platform?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Kramblerty
Do you plan to partner with existing exchanges or some other financial institutions?

We are planning to facilitate our partnership with Tradingview.com so that their users could see/discuss, public, etc TOKPIE's instruments' p2p prices charts directly from Tradingview platform.

As you can see from the screenshots of our alpha, we are already in agreement with them and use their sophisticated charts library. So we are already compatible and further collaboration will be natural.

Payment systems: yes, going to collaborate.
For example, we include them in our methods of payment list - they, in turn, decrease commissions for our users

Existing exchanges: yes, collaboration with them also is possible.
We can easily provide our users with the spread analysis (between different exchanges through API).
On the basis of what did cooperation with Tradingview.com come about?
Have you had any joint projects before this?
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Kramblerty
The personal data that I will provide to the platform will remain inside it? No third parties will receive this information?
Why does the project have such a modest soft cap (500) ETH? Given that ETH has fallen dramatically in price, will this be enough to launch the platform?
Perhaps this amount adequately reflects the budget required to launch the platform. I like this much more than projects that plan to collect millions of dollars for small tasks.
Activity: 364
Plus, in addition, shares are accrued for the receipt of project tokens.

Yes, all stakes earning are stated in the cabinet https://tokpie.io/cabinet/stats   
Numbers are updated on the weekly basis.

Also, all your referral bonuses for the invited friends stated there. 
Very convenient system. When my bounty campaign ends I will join yours for sure.
copper member
Merit: 112

The prototype is almost ready for 90%, very soon the release will be announced, as indicated in the "road map". Probably the minimum goal was compiled from the previous course, when the cost of ETH was twice as high.
very interesting projects, people and companies can be transacted directly. so the transaction will be more comfortable and secure. I will support this project.

You are right! Imagine how this can blow the traditional bond market!!!   With TOKPIE exchange companies could issue its tokens (bonds) and crowd sells them in minutes! The platform can create any instrument for such sale. For example,

[jurisdiction of the company] - [company's token (bond)] / [all cryptos and fiat currencies] - [all methods of payment]

That's it!  
TOKPIE can already to do that!
 It takes 30 min to create such type of instrument. ALL related order books where trader can bargain on price in auctions are created instantly.
 Each order book represents particular quoted currency and method of payment.

I repeat it again - TOKPIE is a unique P2P exchange!

Very interesting method of Order books formation! could ordinary traders takes p2p loans by the same way?

Yeep!
Any person with a good rating score and crypto assets on the account as collateral could take a loan for a reasonable price (interest fee).
And vise-verse. Any person who wishes to earn interests on its crypto assets could do it.

By using the auction principle traders could be able to lend or borrow for the transparent interest rate.
Merit: 20
very interesting projects, people and companies can be transacted directly. so the transaction will be more comfortable and secure. I will support this project.

You are right! Imagine how this can blow the traditional bond market!!!   With TOKPIE exchange companies could issue its tokens (bonds) and crowd sells them in minutes! The platform can create any instrument for such sale. For example,

[jurisdiction of the company] - [company's token (bond)] / [all cryptos and fiat currencies] - [all methods of payment]

That's it!  
TOKPIE can already to do that!
 It takes 30 min to create such type of instrument. ALL related order books where trader can bargain on price in auctions are created instantly.
 Each order book represents particular quoted currency and method of payment.

I repeat it again - TOKPIE is a unique P2P exchange!

Very interesting method of Order books formation! could ordinary traders takes p2p loans by the same way?
@Kramblerty
Which jurisdiction will your platform target? Will local offices be opened in different countries?

All jurisdictions and in one period!
We will not be targeted to one particular region and fight/compete for a limited number of crypto funs/traders who live there.

Instead, we will target crypto passionates in all countries altogether, connecting them inside TOKPIE platform.

Offices will be opened in Switch and Ireland, after that some more might be opened. But we will try to keep administrative expenses at the low level.
Sorry for the typo, yes: Switzerland and Ireland.

Kramblerty
How many community managers does your project have?
I see that you are working around the clock  Cool

-))))) Grin Grin Grin

Yes, I do) do you want to help me to support this thread?
At the moment I will limit myself to supporting the project. I'm interested in having a platform on the market where it will be possible to solve the entire complex of necessary tasks in one place. Sincerely I wish you to succeed.

Thanks!
copper member
Merit: 112
In order to participate, which instructions should I follow?

Sign up https://tokpie.io/signup to receive 5% bonus in addition to all tokens earned for completing bounty assignments, plus a 1% bonus on all token purchases. Moreover, Increase your token amount by adding referrals. Get a 5% bonus for their earnings in the bounty campaign.
Additionally earn 1% of your friends’ pre-sale and final sale token purchases.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
In order to participate, which instructions should I follow?
Pages:
Jump to: