Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TomorrowCoin |TMRW| Scrypt Algo |PoW| Now on YoBit Exchange |Made to Wait| - page 18. (Read 47822 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Coin scam already, or still need to wait a little more time?  Huh
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
still 0

OP Last Active:   September 12, 2016, 04:10:47 PM, i hope everything is ok with him.

Dev might be on holiday. Let's wait until he shows up again, not today but maybe tomorrow.

dev is in school and there's a lot of homework and he can not cope with them. and he doesn't have time for the Internet.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
still 0

OP Last Active:   September 12, 2016, 04:10:47 PM, i hope everything is ok with him.

Dev might be on holiday. Let's wait until he shows up again, not today but maybe tomorrow.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
when to expect the give away?
Activity: 600
Yes. Dev haven't confirmation of payment to the participant Tier-1
Please be patiently
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
still 0

legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
is still avaliable for giveaway ??

Yes but for higher ranking members only newbie not included.

* 18th - 25th September 2016: Tier 2 Bitcointalk Member Giveaway (Member, Full Member, Sr. Member, Hero Member, Legendary, Staff)
* 2nd - 09 October 2016 : Tier 3 Bitcointalk Member Giveaway (Jr. Member, Member, Full Member, Sr. Member, Hero Member, Legendary, Staff)
Giveaway for bitcointalk member are verry big. But zero giveaway for newbie bitcointalk member. It is unfortunate.
 Sad Sad Sad

You must active in forum to can participated on signature campaign Grin Wink
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 353
Giveaway for bitcointalk member are verry big. But zero giveaway for newbie bitcointalk member. It is unfortunate.
 Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 517
Waiting for Tier 2 Bitcointalk Member Giveaway, tomorrow 18th - 25th September 2016

Can participant of Tier-1 joined again for Tier-2 ?
For ex: Sr. Member, Hero Member, Legendary, Staff are on the list Tier-1,2,3

1 account is only allowed to join one Tier?
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
Any exchange where this is already planned to be added?
Will this be tomorrow's PnD coin? It's free distribution - why not?!

Dev, tier 2 opens the day after tomorrow but can participant already start sending the bounty claim?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
6 Minutes left till Tier 1 Closes, if your haven't entered be quick to do so.
I have sent PM to you
when the distribution?

Tier 1 Closed

Valid applications will be counted and then the total amount of the 1st Tier Giveaway will be divided between total participants, give me some time while I do so.

when tier 2 will be open ?

please check in OP
Its clear (Opens 18th September 2016 - Closes 25th September 2016)
its clearly stated we just needed to read and wait for the dev will send it to everyone. good luck
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
I have sent PM to you
when the distribution?

Tier 1 Closed

Valid applications will be counted and then the total amount of the 1st Tier Giveaway will be divided between total participants, give me some time while I do so.

please check in OP
Its clear (Opens 18th September 2016 - Closes 25th September 2016)
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
I have sent PM to you
when the distribution?

Tier 1 Closed

Tier 2 distributions starts in 2 days time, any success with the tier 1 distribution? This thread seem inactive.
dev say mybe tomorrow!
I read that from the ann first page but i have also read that the dev have not been active here and if that is the case the distributions will be interrupted.
dont know what to say! It is free coin, if dev will interrupted the develop dont think is big problema for all of us! It is free coin anyway! Wink
Certainly it is a free distribution but it became an assets since it have been accepted publicly.
Though nothing to loose if the dev fail in the distributions but it still remains an asset.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Tier 2 distributions starts in 2 days time, any success with the tier 1 distribution? This thread seem inactive.
dev say mybe tomorrow!
I read that from the ann first page but i have also read that the dev have not been active here and if that is the case the distributions will be interrupted.
dont know what to say! It is free coin, if dev will interrupted the develop dont think is big problema for all of us! It is free coin anyway! Wink
dev say mybe tomorrow!
Pages:
Jump to: