Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 11. (Read 195458 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 250
I've added the following nodes to the conf file but I'm still not able to connect to the network. Help!

addnode=192.64.116.155
addnode=79.120.114.167
addnode=142.105.41.96
addnode=75.129.162.101
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead

Well, they help keeping topcoin away from top/ltc market. They deserve it.

Yeah, there's really no harm in it if we are holding and continuing to buy.  Some will get burned, but that happens with any coin if you don't pay attention. 
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

I've made a statistics. It's about the total number of top and btc at a certain price range.
Here's the result.

Price Range(satoshi)        SUM(topcoin)                SUM(btc)
            2--5           1664742611/1.66 billion      53.9320861
           2--10          2619212081/2.62 billlion    129.7255694
           2--30          3557886023/3.56 billion     296.6459871
          2--360         3592328906/3.59 billion     316.5013457

You see, Most sell order is below 30 satoshi, and there's almost no topcoin sell order between 30 and 360 .

Perhaps the best choice for us is to build a great buy wall @1 and buy up the @1 dumper’s coin. It's always hard to pump the coin with so many coin out there in the hands of those who want to quit.

Go with this plan and people will just take advantage of it
Lot's of them will buy at 1 and dump and 3 and in the end you'll be back to square 1 but will less cash in your pockets.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Good luck with your coin-project! Angry Sad
TopCoin Lead

I came here to see if this coin has a pulse anymore because I found 50 million TOP I forgot I even had.

Volume on mintpal is non-existent.

If there is a "TOP secret" project you may want to announce it soon before mintpal decides to delist you.

We're working as fast as we can, my friend.  Glad you came across that nice stash of TOP.  If we can execute everything we are planning, that 50 million find will be even more rewarding.  

I will release updates about the project as often as I can without spoiling anything.  Stay tuned.
Activity: 462
Seeing some big sell offs at Mintpal, which some would see in a negative light...  but I see it as a positive thing.  The buys at 1 satoshi whether they are newcomers or some of the older community members, they are snapping TOP up cheap at the ground level and will have a fun ride as we start deploying our new project.  We appreciate the support, and we will not let you down. 

We are already underway with brainstorming and planning, as a few members and I are laying out the framework of the 'TOP secret' project.  Keep your eyes peeled for some new stuff coming soon! 

To the TOP!

I came here to see if this coin has a pulse anymore because I found 50 million TOP I forgot I even had.

Volume on mintpal is non-existent.

If there is a "TOP secret" project you may want to announce it soon before mintpal decides to delist you.
TopCoin Lead
Seeing some big sell offs at Mintpal, which some would see in a negative light...  but I see it as a positive thing.  The buys at 1 satoshi whether they are newcomers or some of the older community members, they are snapping TOP up cheap at the ground level and will have a fun ride as we start deploying our new project.  We appreciate the support, and we will not let you down. 

We are already underway with brainstorming and planning, as a few members and I are laying out the framework of the 'TOP secret' project.  Keep your eyes peeled for some new stuff coming soon! 

To the TOP!
TopCoin Lead
I've made a statistics. It's about the total number of top and btc at a certain price range.
Here's the result.

Price Range(satoshi)        SUM(topcoin)                SUM(btc)
            2--5           1664742611/1.66 billion      53.9320861
           2--10          2619212081/2.62 billlion    129.7255694
           2--30          3557886023/3.56 billion     296.6459871
          2--360         3592328906/3.59 billion     316.5013457

You see, Most sell order is below 30 satoshi, and there's almost no topcoin sell order between 30 and 360 .

Perhaps the best choice for us is to build a great buy wall @1 and buy up the @1 dumper’s coin. It's always hard to pump the coin with so many coin out there in the hands of those who want to quit.

This is perfect, thank you for calculating everything for us...  What you suggested is exactly what we should do.  It will be a slow climb up, as we will see this type of action at each level as people find their spot to exit.  They can move along and the coins can continue to accumulate into stronger, more supportive hands.  I would love for all of our community to be able to fill up on coins while they are cheap, knowing that we are continuing to map out new opportunities for TOP.  Be patient, mine or buy low while you can, and continue helping our community and coin grow.  Slow and steady wins the race, right? Smiley 
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
CRYPTOCURRENCY "THE ALT-ERNATIVE" REFERENCE BOOK

I have written the two preliminary pages for Topcoin TOP.  I need help from the Topcoin Community in order fully complete it.  I want important points included.  Any further suggestions are welcome.  Please consider donating towards the future publication of the book.  I expect it to be published in the summer.

Donation address:   Tokh4yn2815Ua8RoUTKXZ5kN55CcQYX9y7

lets see how many times you can beg for 'donations' here now youve moved along in yr list of 50!! Hahahah. Book my arse
TopCoin Lead
Looks like I have a few already to help, so we're going to go ahead and move forward - just let me know if you still want to jump in Grin
legendary
Activity: 1404
Speaking of new project...  Anyone want to help me with this one?  

I need two or three dedicated community members, who can also keep things hush hush - this one will be awesome if we can pull it off and surprise the rest. 

The work load will be light, but you will need to be responsive when we need to discuss things.  Don't worry, it will be more fun than real work - I'll be the one coding Smiley

Please respond to this message with your interest, and we'll go from there!  If I do not recognize you, don't be upset if I decline or drill you for information...

Sounds interesting. I'd like to see TopCoin goes places.
TopCoin Lead
Speaking of new project...  Anyone want to help me with this one?  

I need two or three dedicated community members, who can also keep things hush hush - this one will be awesome if we can pull it off and surprise the rest. 

The work load will be light, but you will need to be responsive when we need to discuss things.  Don't worry, it will be more fun than real work - I'll be the one coding Smiley

Please respond to this message with your interest, and we'll go from there!  If I do not recognize you, don't be upset if I decline or drill you for information...
TopCoin Lead
Coin dead?? selling at 1 sats... come i had great hopes for this coin.

No, it is not dead. Please see my recent posts about why we see so much resistance when we start to head up in price. I have been on a business trip, so I haven't been able to work on anything lately, but I will be beginning a new project in the next few days that should help on the marketing side of things. We will also be building a structured community board to help guide our project planning, decisions, and help us grow organically.

People who mined early are still handing out coins like they were candy... Let them, and let's show them why they should have been holding them.
Activity: 301
Coin dead?? selling at 1 sats... come i had great hopes for this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1022

█ ★Topcoin (TOP) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Topcoin

Hope you like it! You can also display your Dev news just by creating two widgets and sending me the information like described here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy

Hey, I really like your site with the informative 'icon mouseovers'  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

█ ★Topcoin (TOP) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Topcoin

Hope you like it! You can also display your Dev news just by creating two widgets and sending me the information like described here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy

TopCoin Lead
People! its time we got TOP on Cryptsy.

the payment address is
15kUfryfQhwnRMupTpCu3XacwbnZTFPtRf

https://blockchain.info/address/15kUfryfQhwnRMupTpCu3XacwbnZTFPtRf?filter=2

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

I have just donated 0.11 BTC, if everybody else would do the same will stand a chance,

Any amount is fine even if you send 0.001 BTC or less it will still help!!

Common guys!! lets get TOP to the TOP!!

BTW im still giving away TOPcoins to random posters who have their TOP address in their sig!!

Let's vote on cryptsy, Topcoin need this exchange !

Doris, Cryptsy is too big for Topcoin, in fact, at this point, Mintpal is too big for Topcoin too.  Daily volume is less than 1 BTC a day that level of low volume activity at highly active exchanges look worse than the exact same activity level at a lower activity level exchange.   The exchange should be selected for the specific development stage of the cryptocurrency.

Top is lost at Mintpal, although Swisscex is doing next to nothing with it, Swisscex is a better fit because both mediums are in their respective infancy, both could grow together.  If Top's growth expands past the capacity of Swisscex, then you consider Mintpal.  

At this point the coin needs to be removed from Mintpal and focused attention applied at a smaller venue where the coin isn't competing with so many more active and higher performing coins.

A CC going backwards does not improve the financial position of the investors, only those who get coin for free, if you want people to pay for coins they must see a way to make a profit from someone else.  Every CC must move forward to be a worthwhile investment.

Still on my business trip, and just popped my head in... I disagree, with both the push for Cryptsy, and with the push to drop us from Mintpal. There are much worse investment options on Mintpal, and without it, we would have missed a 20 btc investment that was made by a whale that likes to stick with his investments. Clearly he did his research and saw that we have huge potential, and are greatly undervalued. We will continue to build and innovate, and as we continue to grow, more and more people will catch on. We need to capitalize on the visibility that Mintpal is providing, and we can do that if we get more organized and focus our efforts more on marketing, finding new opportunities that will promote more organic growth, and other things that give Topcoin more purpose. We have a great foundation built, let's take it to the next level before we make a strong push for Cryptsy. In all honesty, if we do everything correctly, we will be added automatically as we reach the proper level of maturity.

Speaking of getting more organized... I have been speaking with Armis about getting a community board together to help guide the fundamentals for growth and advancement of Topcoin. It was completely his idea, and will be at the helm of it, and I couldn't be more excited to see what comes of this initiative. It will be completely transparent and owned by every one of you. Topdude and I will still be solid leaders and will work in conjunction with this from the inception.  We will continue working on our projects as this is built out, and will be helping Armis with anything that is needed to get it rolling. It will help identify what our next steps are, and help build an avenue for community leaders to gather and map out opportunities for the coin/community. Please  keep an eye out for more on this, and prepare for liftoff. If you have interest in assisting with this, do not hesitate to comment and join us in getting the ball rolling!

Back to my conference... Take care, see you all soon!
Activity: 588
Merit: 501

the payment address is

I have just donated 0.11 BTC, if everybody else would do the same will stand a chance,

BTW im still giving away TOPcoins to random posters who have their TOP address in their sig!!

Doris, Cryptsy is too big for Topcoin, in fact, at this point, Mintpal is too big for Topcoin too.  Daily volume is less than 1 BTC a day that level of low volume activity at highly active exchanges look worse than the exact same activity level at a lower activity level exchange.   The exchange should be selected for the specific development stage of the cryptocurrency.

Top is lost at Mintpal, although Swisscex is doing next to nothing with it, Swisscex is a better fit because both mediums are in their respective infancy, both could grow together.  If Top's growth expands past the capacity of Swisscex, then you consider Mintpal.  

At this point the coin needs to be removed from Mintpal and focused attention applied at a smaller venue where the coin isn't competing with so many more active and higher performing coins.

A CC going backwards does not improve the financial position of the investors, only those who get coin for free, if you want people to pay for coins they must see a way to make a profit from someone else.  Every CC must move forward to be a worthwhile investment.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

the payment address is

ECF
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
http://www.ecoinfund.com/images/logo.jpg

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,Top Community

We have added your coin to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
an effective vote will cost 10 ECFC; repeating vote are allowed; the Exchange Market will be open as soon as the voting reach 1000.!
ECFC is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund. Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECFC program. (highest on market ECFC Details)

Here the ways of getting ECFC:
1. buy the ECFC through our ECFC/BTC or ECFC/LTC market.
2. taking part into our GIVEAWAY.

Big ECFC GIVEAWAY before 10.May
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20 ECFC;
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20 ECFC(fee shares) by every retweet before 10 May,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-ecoinfundmulti-language-alt-coin-exchange-official-thread-501030 ,you will get 20 ECFC!

Happy trading !
Pages:
Jump to: