Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 9. (Read 195488 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Ok so.
From my side and in my humble opinion I can assure you that it would look much better if there would be kind of announcement informing visitors about what will be there, maybe with some time counter or just few words nicely placed with gradient background.

Duly noted and I agree - I will get it set up asap Smiley

I'm looking forward to see it Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead

Ok so.
From my side and in my humble opinion I can assure you that it would look much better if there would be kind of announcement informing visitors about what will be there, maybe with some time counter or just few words nicely placed with gradient background.

Duly noted and I agree - I will get it set up asap Smiley
legendary
Another day, another crappy coin getting large amounts of attention in a P&D scam.  I won't mention any names, as they are completely interchangeable from week to week.

Meanwhile, TopCoin continues to stay honest and develop the practical tools we have outlined and promised in the Crypto Learning Center.  When the smoke clears, we'll still be here coding away at separating TOP from the rest of the pack.  Something you won't find in most other coins - the devs either bail out when things get rough or they dump all of their coins when they see a way out.  We took ZERO premine, and have bought or mined the TOP we use for bounties or giveaways.  We are invested in TopCoin and will never dump and run.

If you want a safe place to camp out in this crazy world of cryptos, please join us here at TopCoin.  One of the few completely transparent coins around, with a team that is determined to help others to the TOP!

There is nothing under this cryptolearning domain.

That's why we have the 'Coming Soon!' above the link on Twitter - we will not have the site fully functional for a month or so, as we are still developing all of the inner workings.

Having said that, I will try to get a placeholder page set up for the CryptoLearningCenter.com address, just in case someone ends up there again.

Until the site is ready, we will be posting updates on our progress here and on our Twitter account.

Ok so.
TopCoin Lead
Another day, another crappy coin getting large amounts of attention in a P&D scam.  I won't mention any names, as they are completely interchangeable from week to week.

Meanwhile, TopCoin continues to stay honest and develop the practical tools we have outlined and promised in the Crypto Learning Center.  When the smoke clears, we'll still be here coding away at separating TOP from the rest of the pack.  Something you won't find in most other coins - the devs either bail out when things get rough or they dump all of their coins when they see a way out.  We took ZERO premine, and have bought or mined the TOP we use for bounties or giveaways.  We are invested in TopCoin and will never dump and run.

If you want a safe place to camp out in this crazy world of cryptos, please join us here at TopCoin.  One of the few completely transparent coins around, with a team that is determined to help others to the TOP!

That's why we have the 'Coming Soon!' above the link on Twitter - we will not have the site fully functional for a month or so, as we are still developing all of the inner workings.

Having said that, I will try to get a placeholder page set up for the CryptoLearningCenter.com address, just in case someone ends up there again.

Until the site is ready, we will be posting updates on our progress here and on our Twitter account.
legendary

TopCoin Lead

TopCoin Lead
Just a refresher on our TOP/BTC exchanges in preparation for MintPal's move to TOP/LTC tomorrow:

SwissCEX - https://www.swisscex.com/market/TOP_BTC
Allcoin - https://www.allcoin.com/trade/top_btc
Allcrypt - https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=185
Europex - https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/top
Comkort - https://comkort.com/market/trade/top_btc

SwissCEX also opened a TOP/LTC pairing earlier this week:

SwissCEX (LTC) - https://www.swisscex.com/market/TOP_LTC

If I missed one, please let me know!
TopCoin Lead
Its frustrating to see people investing in blatant scams, and premined dumps, when TOP actually has things going for it, and potential.

Anyway for now the move to LTC may increase trade volume. % difference between 1 and 2 Sat to risky for some, so thats why it got stuck there

Yep, we'll just roll with the punches like we always have.  I just checked in on code for the Crypto Learning Center - sounds like I better get my ass in gear on graphics and text for the site, the dev is coding at warp speed!  Lots of good news to come, can't wait to share with everyone Grin
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Its frustrating to see people investing in blatant scams, and premined dumps, when TOP actually has things going for it, and potential.

Anyway for now the move to LTC may increase trade volume. % difference between 1 and 2 Sat to risky for some, so thats why it got stuck there
TopCoin Lead
Hey all!  I was informed by a fellow community member this morning that MintPal will be converting us to an LTC pairing.  I wanted to hit this thread before anyone else to let everyone know that we're going to be fine, and we will bounce back - we always have.  Sure, it seems a little painful to be dropped from the BTC pair, but volume wasn't there and I cannot blame them for properly managing their exchange.  They have given us plenty of room to grow, and it should be appreciated by us all. 

Next steps from here?  Keep kicking ass like we plan to with the Crypto Learning Center, and we will be back in BTC trading when the time is right Grin

Again, as I've always said, it defies logic that we trade so low and have so many offerings that other coins do not.  When everyone finally realizes that most of these other coins have no real plans for continuing development, perhaps they'll find a home with us.  Our kind community, active development team, and innovation in the practical sense that will actually provide a way to USE coins, is priceless in my opinion - whether we're talking BTC or LTC.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Topcoin now has it's own page on http://coinwik.org a wikipedia listing all the alt coins to help you quickly find facts and links about your favorite coin.

http://coinwik.org/Topcoin
If you know of other facts and links that can be added to the page, please feel free to update the page.
TopCoin Lead
I've made a statistics. It's about the total number of top and btc at a certain price range.
Here's the result.

Price Range(satoshi)        SUM(topcoin)                SUM(btc)
            2--5           1664742611/1.66 billion      53.9320861
           2--10          2619212081/2.62 billlion    129.7255694
           2--30          3557886023/3.56 billion     296.6459871
          2--360         3592328906/3.59 billion     316.5013457

You see, Most sell order is below 30 satoshi, and there's almost no topcoin sell order between 30 and 360 .

Perhaps the best choice for us is to build a great buy wall @1 and buy up the @1 dumper’s coin. It's always hard to pump the coin with so many coin out there in the hands of those who want to quit.

Much different landscape now, so I recalculated the numbers that josiahwh provided toward the beginning of May - compare to his numbers above:  

Code:
Price Range(satoshi) SUM(topcoin) SUM(btc)
1--5 2489311092/2.49 billion 64.08787044
1--10 3333254247/3.33 billion 128.9764625
1--30 3940794643/3.94 billion 230.0163108
1--360 4003501926/4.00 billion 263.7426411

I noticed that the total TopCoin on the sell block has increased, but the price resistance upward has also decreased - which is very important.  It will now only take 230 BTC to get to 30 satoshi, for example.  That is a drop of ~66 BTC - huge difference, in my opinion.  I think if we continue chipping away and putting TopCoin in hands that will hold, we will see more shifts like this.

We have the Crypto Learning Center project in development now, which will bring a ton of practical applications into scope for TopCoin - VERY exciting stuff coming!  After that, we will be considering integrating things like anonymous transactions (like DarkSend), and will always keep things on our radar to improve TopCoin and its community.  Eventually, it will be difficult to deny TopCoin's true value.

Keep mining/buying and assisting where you can.  We are one of the strongest alts around, and with Bitcoin gaining ground, it is only a matter of time before people start looking to other cryptos to invest in.  With our arsenal of tools, active devs, and a friendly and helpful community, we will be ready for them Grin
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
TopCoin Lead
Go TOP Coin..

All systems GO! Grin

By the way, check out our friends at GiveBackCoin, easy pickin' on mining right now - low difficulty on most of the algos.  Go get some way ahead of the release of the learning center: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-giv-givebackcoin-giving-back-to-the-community-2014-05-15-591179

If anyone needs any help setting up mining for any of the algorithms, just let me know - I learned and would love to share with anyone interested Smiley

Oh, and TOP is still super cheap...  multipool it up: http://hashco.ws (I can help set it up for you), or buy some: http://www.mintpal.com/market/TOP/BTC (I can also help explain how to exchange, even from dollars)

Anyone who buys a million or more TOP will get 20 semi rare GIV from me - just shoot me a screenshot!
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
TopCoin Lead
Great answers crymzyn.

You are the kind of dev I like to see around a coin (Do first, speak/announce only when done).

Keep the thread going also helps Smiley
You can pm me for the testing phase.

Thanks again for your replies  Smiley

Awesome, I will contact you when we have some stuff ready to test Smiley

Thank you as well, really appreciate the kind words!  Transparency is my motto - I will always be straightforward with everything we are planning.

Hope to see you around!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Great answers crymzyn.

You are the kind of dev I like to see around a coin (Do first, speak/announce only when done).

Keep the thread going also helps Smiley
You can pm me for the testing phase.

Thanks again for your replies  Smiley
TopCoin Lead
Rustys:  I just received the silver quarter, it is a beauty!  Thanks so much again, packaging and speed to ship was perfect Grin

As soon as I get a feedback mechanism set up for TopSwap, I will be posting 5 stars for you!
TopCoin Lead
Some things everyone can do to help:

- Mine with http://hashco.ws and set your payout option to TOP
- Mine anything else, BTC, LTC, or other alts, sell them and buy TOP
- Spread the word about TOP and how much we have built around it, on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, or other social media and link to our pages
- Purchase or sell something at http://topswap.us
- Offer assistance with coding or designing the Crypto Learning Center - even brainstorming is welcome
- Contact bloggers that you may know to write about us
- Brainstorm some ideas you would like to see us do with TOP and let us hear them

I think the world of cryptos is moving so fast that people are wanting everything "NOW"...  I understand there are fears of being delisted from an exchange or not keeping up with other coins.  However, think about this for a moment...  TopCoin is one of the best as far as utilities go, and we have been overlooked while other really crappy coins go above 100 satoshis or more without any use built around them.  It defies logic!  So, I ask you all to try to remain calm, as I think sanity will find its way into the market and eventually when everyone gets tired of being burned by whales and their endless playing with coins that have no intrinsic value, TOP will eventually be recognized for what it has done in the crypto realm.  ESPECIALLY if we execute the learning facilities correctly and draw more interest from the less-technical masses.

Thank you all for reading and keeping up with us...  I promise you, we are always working hard to bring you the best.  Please understand that we have day jobs and we are offering our time/money/blood/sweat/tears/etc. for absolutely no reward.  In fact, we have put our hard earned money on the table as well, to buy TOP for giveaways and bounties (ZERO premine!), to promote TOP on Facebook, buying server space, domain names... the list goes on and on.  The only thing we wish to accomplish is to build a great currency with an arsenal of utilities for everyone in the world to use, and harness its power to help others reach their goals (i.e. Charlie Linville's climb of Mt Everest).  We will always be a coin with great intention, community compassion, and some of the most dedicated devs around.  

Pages:
Jump to: