Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 113. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
anyone having problems with top2.hashrapid.com pool not paying?

they are paying just fine.... they just dont calculate unconfirmed

Wish they did calculate unconfirmed, how many confirmations are needed for the mined coins to show up?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
ok maybe they are just not calculating the unconfirmed like Neverminds17 said.. they were before so I was  Huh
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Been using them since the beginning, working great still for me.
Activity: 192

they are paying just fine.... they just dont calculate unconfirmed
Activity: 266
just make a thread at coinedup.com and vote for the coin Wink

Don't spam them
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
What's going on with swisscex? Is it glitching out or what? There's a bunch of buy orders piling up at 5 and 6 satoshi and sell orders at that price that aren't filling them...

Yeah I noticed that. Not been a trade for an hour and a half, I think it's broke :-/

We really need to get on a proper exchange

Should we make a push for coinedup as well?

I just sent coinedup an e-mail

[email protected]   - for general inquiries.

if everyone sends an e-mail sharing there interest in hopes of TopCoin to there exchange it would really help I think  Smiley
[/TOP IS GAINING STEAM!!]
This is an interresting play with alt coin values. What to mine this or leaf. I've only got one miner..

I'd mine this for now. After the next block halving it's not really profitable to mine anymore without a serious drop in hash rate. I'm getting out after this one unless hash rate also halves.

Thanks, I think I'll mine this for a day and then get back to leaf. Not really fan of coin hopping but this is a fast game.
I do think leaf has a lot of potential and will increase in price next week.
silly dumpers! selling cheap is for kids!
Activity: 112
This is an interresting play with alt coin values. What to mine this or leaf. I've only got one miner..

I'd mine this for now. After the next block halving it's not really profitable to mine anymore without a serious drop in hash rate. I'm getting out after this one unless hash rate also halves.

what say the price doubles? then it will be the same profitabilitry

Well if price goes up, usually hash rate goes up too. Obviously there's a lot of variables, but my point is there's a good chance it will not be worth mining in 2 more days.
Activity: 91

what say the price doubles? then it will be the same profitabilitry

imo leaf has been a sitting duck for a while and top will grow pretty fast with the 2 day halving

What's going on with swisscex? Is it glitching out or what? There's a bunch of buy orders piling up at 5 and 6 satoshi and sell orders at that price that aren't filling them...

Yeah I noticed that. Not been a trade for an hour and a half, I think it's broke :-/

Should we make a push for coinedup as well?

I just sent coinedup an e-mail

[email protected]   - for general inquiries.

if everyone sends an e-mail sharing there interest in hopes of TopCoin to there exchange it would really help I think  Smiley

The cryptsy team is already planning to look at TOP as well.

Where did you see that?

I don't know how reliable this is but:

Asked Horus from Cryptsy to add TopCoin. He said he'll show it to the team for sure.

It's literally the only time I've seen it, which is why I'm asking if anyone else can confirm.
Activity: 574
Merit: 504

The cryptsy team is already planning to look at TOP as well.

Where did you see that?

I heard we are going to be on cryptorush in a few hours. The cryptsy team is already planning to look at TOP as well. Anyone else can confirm this? Should we make a push for coinedup as well?
Activity: 574
Merit: 504

Jump to: