Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 109. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
relax guys. this coin will definitely go up in value. now every alternate coin is going down due to the btc crash. alot of ppl r in fiat now. that's why there's no movement. Once btc is back to normal, this coin will BOOM. so get it cheap while u still can
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
seems I am a bit late joining this coin...

upset I missed the launch, but better late than never...

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could pass on some TOP to help get me started.

Thanks.   Roll Eyes

ThR5NqxMbMc8MeSeu3vwoNJGC9JrjxKpgf

Hope I encouraged you to not give up on this coin yet!
1000 sent:)
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
seems I am a bit late joining this coin...

upset I missed the launch, but better late than never...

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could pass on some TOP to help get me started.

Thanks.   Roll Eyes

ThR5NqxMbMc8MeSeu3vwoNJGC9JrjxKpgf
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Close your eyes to all the markets and hold for the next month then come back. Price will be going for at least 50 sato.
Guys! Stop selling so low! This coin is going to blow up in like a week. If everyone removed there 5 - 15 satashi selling orders it would help raise the price. We need to make higher selling orders around 18 - 23 satashi!

rant over.

It's not just that easy to artificially control the market. The coin is over saturated at this point, buyers know there's plenty of supply and little demand. Those selling low right now are only helping the growth of the coin. After those who wish to dump do so the prices will begin to recover as the demand surpasses supply. Don't be in a hurry, and don't manipulate the market and it will all work out fine.

Yeah I see what you are getting at. Let the investors get the coins away from everyone that wants to just pump and dump. I saw this happen with Kitteh coin also. After about a week of being stuck at 1 satashi it shot up to 30ish the next day.

"Hence" rant post. Haha I had to tell somebody.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Guys! Stop selling so low! This coin is going to blow up in like a week. If everyone removed there 5 - 15 satashi selling orders it would help raise the price. We need to make higher selling orders around 18 - 23 satashi!

rant over.
I had asked this for Particle, but the miners were still selling them with very cheap prices, I said a lot but couldn't stop them, later the price of Particle increased 20 times. Did the miners complain? I don't know, but that miners are still "miners", and I got high profit. Let them sell, let them cry.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
Where is the block explorer how many coins mined so far?
Activity: 42

rant over.

It's not just that easy to artificially control the market. The coin is over saturated at this point, buyers know there's plenty of supply and little demand. Those selling low right now are only helping the growth of the coin. After those who wish to dump do so the prices will begin to recover as the demand surpasses supply. Don't be in a hurry, and don't manipulate the market and it will all work out fine.
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead

rant over.

+1 stay strong... 

rant over.
Activity: 36

Next 20 miners that post username below will get 0% fees for life

karl
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
me wants some TOPcoin

Tjq3vQFbjsjGB2VFLFo6jcpZynfkTdW1Qt

TnN22h2zqy5p6f26EsAFketWGj9dYrRKQs

Hook a brother up please fellas!

Hooked you both up with 1000 TOP.