Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 111. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Lets not dump this like crazy here...keep good prices, and lets roll on to cryptsy, and more Cheesy

+1 I wish for once miners wouldn't just dump the coins at the first offer they see I think we should set the prices and don't just dump at the buyers offers make the buyers pay the sellers prices!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
How long does it take to transfer to cryptorush  Shocked
I sent over 10k @ 6:05 pm california time (PST). we will see how long it takes
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead
Lets not dump this like crazy here...keep good prices, and lets roll on to cryptsy, and more Cheesy
Activity: 196
Selling a Radeon HD 7950 Sapphire-X for ~10 million topcoin. Prices negotiable. All offers considered. PM me for details.

I'll give you 100 TOP  Wink
Why you said this? 10 mil TOP is a fair price for 7950.
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Selling a Radeon HD 7950 Sapphire-X for ~10 million topcoin. Prices negotiable. All offers considered. PM me for details.

I'll give you 100 TOP  Wink
Activity: 182
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead
Activity: 140
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Just so you guys know:
This is in IRC for cryptorush

[19:24] hey any support here?
[19:24] <@interdpth> bitcoiner: idk I just want to blame it on that market
[19:24] <@interdpth> ARE YOU ASKING ABOUT TOPCOIN? Shocked
[19:24] maybe....
[19:24] <@interdpth> 10 PM EST.
[19:24] okay thanks Smiley
[19:24] <@interdpth> is latest eta
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 192
let's promote this coin together, use http://[Suspicious link removed]/ to get free topcoins every hour

done...... Lets push it to the next level asap
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
let's promote this coin together, use http://topcoinfaucet.tk/ to get free topcoins every hour
Activity: 266
Dedicatedpool down ??

what the hell is happening Huh
Activity: 203
There is only one exchange that is working and that is cryptsy, and still people are always complaining about cryptsy, i would say, guys (who complain) look at the other options... coinedup down, coinmarket.io down, swiss down, ... so i believe we can all agree CRYPTSY RULES!!!!

yes crypsty down
Activity: 266
There is only one exchange that is working and that is cryptsy, and still people are always complaining about cryptsy, i would say, guys (who complain) look at the other options... coinedup down, coinmarket.io down, swiss down, ... so i believe we can all agree CRYPTSY RULES!!!!
They are all getting DDoS'd

Cryptsy down Smiley
Activity: 154
my coins finally showing confirmed at top2.hashrapid after 4 hours  Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
They are all getting DDoS'd
Activity: 168
Odd request, but would someone be willing to send me 4205.9162021 Top so I have an even 300k?

My ocd kicked in...

TkmyyqzdaLnHTGgsDhALfX8aHhREsjvVeH
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Jump to: