Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 152. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Best exchange to get this coin on right now is https://cryptorush.in

Unless someone can miraculously get this on CoinedUp within the next couple days. Pretty sure Cryptsy is not an option.
Activity: 42
We need a subreddit and an exchange.

The  sooner we can get an exchange the better because there's going to be a huge dump. Since most of the coins will be mine this week, there's significant risk of complete devaluation before the coin even gets noticed.  Ideally there should still be a chance for people to mine it while its on exchange. Otherwise it'll be over in a day.  
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We need a subreddit and an exchange.
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
As a pool runner I can say The only way that happens that i know of  is if the block rewards were set too high and not set automatically adjust. I thought I checked this and it was correct. What was the problem?

I'm using MPOS, how do you set it to auto using PROP?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Interesting new idea.  I've redirected my miners.  Grin
Activity: 182
I would complain about my 500k lost, but I'm currently Top hasher in the pool.
Activity: 223
Activity: 20
Lost ~200k user:invg8 address:Tfk5xPAFKuz8zUjVMQRrgaH7P6nNqJZ3qT

Edit: Received, thanks!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Lost 1.1 million sad face. Tdc4vfaT3Frk7WLG3S4y4mWizXGso9hfiQ
I still mined a million or so from the other pool, hope it makes up for it.
Tg9kkAFrXZQXf4cihZ9tjhJVEYMd4SHhGz

I was Alexbalix on the Pool also. I think I lost about 200k

Edit: Did the math just to be sure and it was 195710.
Activity: 98
As a pool runner I can say The only way that happens that i know of  is if the block rewards were set too high and not set automatically adjust. I thought I checked this and it was correct. What was the problem?

That's apparently what happened. Rewards were 10% higher than they should have been. It ate up all pool fees and left the reserve empty.
I lost 1.2M as well..

THat really sux,   i noticed someone had huge hash power, like 75% of the hash, he would of ended up with 150% of the coins =(

Anyway those who lost coins. post your address, your pool username, how much probably you lost, and ill send you up to 25,000 to the first 10

Name: Denmor, address:   TfkcRg7puecKkNPkqXd8JDtYGWcR5g4Job   

Lost 82k

That's apparently what happened. Rewards were 10% higher than they should have been. It ate up all pool fees and left the reserve empty.
I lost 1.2M as well..

THat really sux,   i noticed someone had huge hash power, like 75% of the hash, he would of ended up with 150% of the coins =(

Anyway those who lost coins. post your address, your pool username, how much probably you lost, and ill send you up to 25,000 to the first 10
Activity: 98
Lost around 82k, lolfail.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

I lost 1.2M as well..
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Can we calculate who got too much and who got to little and try to make it work out? I lost 1.1 million. I didn't dl the wallet because of the one hit for trojan out of 49 clean hits on virus total.

Guys only 1.4 days left of 1,000,000 coin blocks. Grin

Jump to: