Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 154. (Read 195488 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
I lost 1.1 million topcoin. I guess since virustotal detected 1/50 was trojan I was afraid to download the wallet.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I shut down the pool, it was paying out more than that was being mined, so the balances were all wrong.

My balance is also wrong, I had 2,000,000 mined coins

I'm sorry, the pool was paying out more than it should, so some users got more than they should have. The pool wallet is now empty, including all the pool fees, so I decided to rather shut down the pool than increase the chaos... I know, I suck at running a pool Sad

lol
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

I shut down the pool, it was paying out more than that was being mined, so the balances were all wrong.

I'm sorry, the pool was paying out more than it should, so some users got more than they should have. The pool wallet is now empty, including all the pool fees, so I decided to rather shut down the pool than increase the chaos... I know, I suck at running a pool Sad
Activity: 472
Merit: 250

Activity: 13
Activity: 327
Spread the wealth? Cheesy

TkS7rVNeoZFAYue2YFgcYzNBMZ6Whp8sB7
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
It is strange that no one interested in this crypto while there was plenty of shitcoin with a very high hashrate not even in 1 hour.
HI Crypthaus,

Where have all my coins gone? I had mined many coins, but now my balance is showing 0 and I cannot withdraw them.

Me i have well received the topcoin in my wallet

Activity: 203
HI Crypthaus,

Where have all my coins gone? I had mined many coins, but now my balance is showing 0 and I cannot withdraw them.

Me i have well received the topcoin in my wallet
Activity: 85
Miner and technician
HI Crypthaus,

Sorry, I have to shut down the pool, it is over-paying now.

Please use the other pool in the mean time.
Activity: 472
Activity: 254
topcoin, nice name... crap we need to grab as much as we can now, lol Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Activity: 70
come join hashrapid while the blocks are flowing like water Cheesy

http://top.hashrapid.com

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
selling TopCoin.
 PM offers.

Now selling 1 millions Topcoin! PM offers! =)
Activity: 20
TgDadDJ194ARR3BerZc6KbgqDJiS8oms9m

Thanks!  Grin
Activity: 150
nice one, is there a mining pool?
Activity: 112
The pool is having some database issues.

I'm taking the pool down rather than waste your hashes until I can resolve this.

Edit: Payouts made, pool resumed.

I can confirm this, working.
Jump to: