Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 26. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Okay. What happened to the Pools?
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
What I would suggest to everyone is start removing their sell orders at low prices.  That will increase the views from pumpers because they won't have so much to work through.

Everybody remove and put sell order at 40. Lets see if it works !
Activity: 329
Voted. Top is not on the best positions for future add. Hope it will change.
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead
That's why coin need strong dev, to buy all coins at 1 satoshi and to stop dumping, as they do that in banks and states! Only 130 bitcoins needed for all TOPs at 1 satoshi!

Topdude recently bought 100 million TOP...  and he IS a strong dev.

Yes, but we need someone tol put bitcoins on 1 satoshi if he can't  on 2 to stop dumping the price!

You mean put up sell orders at 2 satoshi?  People will not be able to dump forever...  at some point it will reverse.  We are just having trouble getting through the sell walls because all of the rapid distribution of coins.  What I would suggest to everyone is start removing their sell orders at low prices.  That will increase the views from pumpers because they won't have so much to work through.
Activity: 177
That's why coin need strong dev, to buy all coins at 1 satoshi and to stop dumping, as they do that in banks and states! Only 130 bitcoins needed for all TOPs at 1 satoshi!

Yes, but we need someone tol put bitcoins on 1 satoshi if he can't  on 2 to stop dumping the price!
TopCoin Lead
topcoin wallet is not syncing anymore... have latest version, any tips? thanks!

Please PM me and we will try to figure it out.  It may just be that you need to set up the topcoin.conf file.  Here are the contents of mine:

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=10.1.1.*
rpcport=8004
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
gen=0
addnode=219.90.254.80
addnode=122.62.19.98
addnode=101.98.184.135
addnode=78.51.74.99
addnode=14.201.151.38
TopCoin Lead
Angry Need somebody to pumb it or trade on some big websites like BTER, otherwise people will only sell it, how many times you can understand...

I agree...  have you voted?

Cryptsy.com - https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/
Bter.com - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvote-new-coins-on-btercom-which-new-coin-should-bter-add-in-next-week-502363
Btc38.com - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-lockedill-start-a-new-post-soon-501963

Also...  have you shared these links with others?  I see you post from time to time, but I'm not sure if you're helping promote outside of this thread or just complaining?
TopCoin Lead

Activity: 51
Somebody needs to set up a multipool that mines the most profitable coins and trades them for topcoins to pay the miners in TOP. BC and Mint already have this. This could help get topcoin over the hump and to the top.
+1
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
topcoin wallet is not syncing anymore... have latest version, any tips? thanks!
Activity: 14
So many coins there is,Which one should I pick up?
Activity: 177
Activity: 196
 Angry Need somebody to pumb it or trade on some big websites like BTER, otherwise people will only sell it, how many times you can understand...
Activity: 223

Or if you can donate me some more, I'll try take more users (my wallet's code is in my signature).

Take it seriously, we need a harder community and someday the whales will come again.

sent you 1 million
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
I've been donating 50K Topcoins for 7 new users (50K for every user), explaining the potential of the coin and telling them to enter in the communities for expand them (Facebook & Reddit).

I'm not larger Topcoin owner, but I think some of you got more than 10M and can donate a lot more.

You all can introduce your friends to Topcoins, try it!

Or if you can donate me some more, I'll try take more users (my wallet's code is in my signature).

Take it seriously, we need a harder community and someday the whales will come again.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Somebody needs to set up a multipool that mines the most profitable coins and trades them for topcoins to pay the miners in TOP. BC and Mint already have this. This could help get topcoin over the hump and to the top.

hey guys, i brought 100 million for 1 btc. So have donated 5 million to the faucet

Payout is currently 5003.12922 - 10006.25844 TOP

http://topcoin.pw/faucet/index.php

perhaps those dumping for 1 satoshi, would be able to donate a few mil to the faucet, to help raise payouts?
send here: TutowoXfaoByX4EKagQEaCSTSzzah3y5xL

or anyone buying cheap can also donate to faucet.

Faucet payouts are determined by the faucet balance. higher balance equals higher payouts.

Meanwhile im selling off my crapcoins to buy more TOP, while the price is good!!
Pages:
Jump to: