Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 27. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead
Hello,

What should the block payout be right now?
I`am only getting 1.00 top per block found when solo mining.

Cheers,

Mike

Hey Mike!  Welcome to the TOP!

Block payout hit 1 coin per block this morning, so what you are getting is correct.  Topcoin was built with an accelerated distribution feature, blocks started at 1mil TOP, and every 2 days it has been cut in half until it reached 1 coin per block payout.  However, there are bonus blocks every hour that pay 10 TOP, and there is 1 per day that will pay 100 TOP. 

Right now, if you want to build a nice stash of TOP, I would suggest trading/purchasing via Cryptorush.in - they still have some available at 2 satoshi.  That is an extremely cheap price, you can buy 1mil TOP for ~$15.  If you need assistance on how to purchase, please shoot me a PM and I will walk you through it! Grin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello,

What should the block payout be right now?
I`am only getting 1.00 top per block found when solo mining.

Cheers,

Mike
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I just don't understand why the fuckers are still dumping TOP, what can they get?

They dump it too many to get enough $1 and then buy megamillions jackpot $400... joking

I dunno why they dump so many ? what they will get ? Dump is dumber...
Activity: 196
I just don't understand why the fuckers are still dumping TOP, what can they get?
We need to start pumping TOP its about that time or we will be going down to 1 sat

someone bought all 2 satoshis on Mintpal, some 3 satoshis too...

I will buy some too..
https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=TOP&b=BTC

There are still some 2 sat.

Remembered last time topcoin was pumped on Mintpal exchange only...
We need to start pumping TOP its about that time or we will be going down to 1 sat

I will buy some too..
https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=TOP&b=BTC

There are still some 2 sat.

I will buy some too..
TopCoin Lead
Hey everyone!  We have our first merchant!

AntiqueJackpot.com has been working to integrate the cart script, and will be accepting Topcoin for their offerings!

Here is an example of an item that is ready to go, just click on the 'Buy with Topcoin!' link to see how it works:

http://antiquejackpot.com/productdisplay/avenging-spider-man-1-2-nm-1st-prints-sealed-free-code-wolverine

They have about 150 items left to hook in, but after that they are full steam ahead with accepting TOP as payment!

The full set up only took about a week and a half to integrate with their site, which is extremely exciting!  We should be able to ramp up new merchants VERY quickly, so please contact me if you are interested or know someone who might be.  I will work with them to get them integrated and will provide any coding necessary to get the job done!

ENJOY!
TopCoin Lead
wallet not sync, help.

Try closing it and reopening.  If that does not help, perhaps a firewall is blocking it?  Shoot me a PM if you have problems past that, and I will help you sort things out Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
path seems clear Smiley who's gonna be the topdog
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
1 sat then TOP/LTC?

WTF, people buy coins for rising only, come on, pump it.
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
Topcoin will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new

Please donate to the below Topcoin wallet address in order to help fund this project:

TuQaFTBpAexZxBpV24TedcC7tVDty2nvK8
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Block reward is 1 TopCoin.

and now? whats happen?? wait for a miracle?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Activity: 51
Activity: 14
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
TopCoin Lead
down to 1 satashi on mintpal. Sad

Buy 'em up...  Just bought another 4mil myself Grin
Activity: 177
Just wait and enjoy, TOP will hit 300 satoshi!
Pages:
Jump to: