Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 3. (Read 195488 times)

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Are there other exchanges accepting topcoin except swisscex?
TopCoin Lead
Just a reminder, please remove your TOP from MintPal before the 2 week withdraw period expires - August 21st is the last day of that window, I believe.

TOP v2 will be here soon!
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
would be glad to test new logo  Smiley
TopCoin Lead
Would anyone like to get a sneak preview of the new logo design, and discuss some things with me?  I'll take the 1st three who reply Grin
+1 Sure, Why not.

got 3   Smiley

Thanks guys, I will send you the image later tonight via PM, and will include the questions I would like feedback on Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1894
Would anyone like to get a sneak preview of the new logo design, and discuss some things with me?  I'll take the 1st three who reply Grin
+1 Sure, Why not.

got 3   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1404
+1 Sure, Why not.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012

Why not? I am simply curious in knowing what's in store for Topcoin v2
TopCoin Lead
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Looking forward to the new developments Smiley
legendary
Rewards dropped again to normal levels? Has the code been corrected? Any updates on new developments?

Yes, rewards have halved all the way back down to 1 coin per block again.  There was no code correction, the rewards were originally designed to drop to 1 - we just did not anticipate the bug that caused it to start all over again.  

Now we are just waiting for the polls to close, so we can roll with the new specifications!  In case someone has not cast their vote yet, here is the link (hurry, not sure when topdude plans to wrap it up):

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/topcoin-v2-you-choose-vote-here-710742

Already voted! Smiley

When/If this coin goes crazy again with the rewards, I hope everyone warns, because I want to stack up again Cheesy
Activity: 646
Merit: 500
mintpal will remove this coin?

died?
TopCoin Lead
Rewards dropped again to normal levels? Has the code been corrected? Any updates on new developments?

Yes, rewards have halved all the way back down to 1 coin per block again.  There was no code correction, the rewards were originally designed to drop to 1 - we just did not anticipate the bug that caused it to start all over again.  

Now we are just waiting for the polls to close, so we can roll with the new specifications!  In case someone has not cast their vote yet, here is the link (hurry, not sure when topdude plans to wrap it up):

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/topcoin-v2-you-choose-vote-here-710742
legendary
TopCoin Lead
Actually, I did not know this was public knowledge...  http://www.coindesk.com/moolah-acquires-troubled-altcoin-exchange-mintpal/

Basically, they're cutting as much of the low volume coins as they can.  We happened to be one of them.  They would have probably extended us as they did with the SAT to SAT2 transition, but they are no longer calling the shots.  
TopCoin Lead
I just heard back from MintPal - looks like they are proceeding with the removal on the 7th.  

Knowing this is official, lets just focus on the new release and worry about the rest when we get there.  We are still listed on some very viable exchanges.

UPDATE: There are reasons they could not extend us until the new release of TOP.  I'm not at liberty to post anything here, but would be welcome to discussing with anyone who wants to shoot me a PM.
Pages:
Jump to: