Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 47. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

guys with 3000 Khash , how many TOP can i mine for every hour ?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
yeah high resistance each 3 satochi up .... caz thats the muliplyer of the old price ..
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
another bump is coming? obviousely some whales have eat a lot between 8-11
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
it's a hardware thing!
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Arrrgg, sold 100k yesterday at 4 satoshi to make a trade of a different coin because the exchange where my trading funds are at was down.... now today its at 9 satoshi? ... I still have 1.1mil TOP but its still annoying  Angry

Well, we told everyone - don't sell your tops, you will crying after that!

Its not the end of the world... still a TOP millionaire lol
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Arrrgg, sold 100k yesterday at 4 satoshi to make a trade of a different coin because the exchange where my trading funds are at was down.... now today its at 9 satoshi? ... I still have 1.1mil TOP but its still annoying  Angry

Well, we told everyone - don't sell your tops, you will crying after that!
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Activity: 68
Come on, use your TOP, buy, trade well and hold, as long as dumpers are displaced we can promote a rise in value. Don't forget to donate for our projects (Everest 2014) and spread the word by tipping or whatever comes to your mind, now that the coin's value is up  Smiley this is an important step for Topcoin, don't let it vanish like a pump&dump sad memory. Even if just 10 of us are still tipping and active, that'll be great.
Activity: 75
Why is Topcoin not anymore in www.coinmarketcap.com?  Shocked
This has happened before, something went down and because of that CoinmarketCap can't show the coin in the list.

And also disappeared in http://www.worldcoinindex.com/  Huh
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Looks like the market is not being extremely manipulated at the moment, otherwise price should spike more. It somehow shows that people are giving some value actual to the coin, and it is not getting horribly dumped. Now we are seeing how Topcoin is leaving the dumpers and reaching speculators. With the block halvings, I don't doubt that this is gonna get very interesting. And I am talking about the psychological effect, not exactly about effect on supply.

Checking the behavior this afternoon, I think the pump has resulted in a new 'bottom' for the coin, which more accurately reflects the price based on mining reward (it certainly was undervalued before).  The fact that it has held steady in the 10-12 range looks very promising.  I certainly do not expect the block reward of 1 only 13 days from now to make the price any less expensive, either.  It'll be interesting where this goes, but I'm holding in the meanwhile, as this seems like very low risk at this point.
Activity: 140

this happens sometimes....don't worry the site just can't pull the stats so it doesn't show it instead. when its online again it'll show
 Cheesy
This has happened before, something went down and because of that CoinmarketCap can't show the coin in the list.
Activity: 75
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Looks like the market is not being extremely manipulated at the moment, otherwise price should spike more. It somehow shows that people are giving some value actual to the coin, and it is not getting horribly dumped. Now we are seeing how Topcoin is leaving the dumpers and reaching speculators. With the block halvings, I don't doubt that this is gonna get very interesting. And I am talking about the psychological effect, not exactly about effect on supply.

Check this site......

http://www.worldcoinindex.com/

LOL wtf?

Shocked Someone tell worldcoinindex to go home, he's drunk
...however, wouldn't such stats be great? Grin  500 satoshi

I would be so rich.. hahaha, we can dream :')

Check this site......

LOL wtf?

Shocked Someone tell worldcoinindex to go home, he's drunk
...however, wouldn't such stats be great? Grin  500 satoshi
Joined the party of TOPcoin!  Cheesy
Show some LOVE, send me some coins bros!

TdkCUWEiaQNXXMUY4maUB3R5nphyeyCw6d

Sent you what I had left in my wallet, I transferred the most into the exchange Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

Check this site......

LOL wtf?
Activity: 140

Check this site......

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Joined the party of TOPcoin!  Cheesy
Show some LOVE, send me some coins bros!

TdkCUWEiaQNXXMUY4maUB3R5nphyeyCw6d
Pages:
Jump to: