Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 45. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Haha, comedy at its finest...  They were using a little thing called "sarcasm" Cheesy

huh?
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead
Haha, comedy at its finest...  They were using a little thing called "sarcasm" Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
there are just toooooooo much sell orders and nobody is bbuying

350+ btc was today's traffic of top coin and you are telling us that no one is buying!!?!!

The coin is dead Wink

Run for the hills, nobody hodl, repeat nobody hodl and panic sell now!

I told you yesterday to sell at 10. But this troll convinced all of you that a pump was about to happen.

Bullshit. Nothing happened.
Activity: 329
to be added on cryptsy

That Will be THE biggest rise you wil see

Does a coin added to cryptsy go up usually ?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
People dont forget support Topcoin to be added on cryptsy

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/75104/page/last#post-4000006442

That Will be THE biggest rise you wil see
legendary
Maybe some are just scared nut this is à awesome price to buy cause it Will see the 15 again soon Wink
Activity: 154
That's called Mt. Gox closing and Bitcoin going down. When we start going up a little bit again, TopCoin will resume pump.

but why would the value of bitcoin going down prevent a pump from happening in the alt coin markets? The only reason would if whales are thinking about getting out of BTC for good... If they aren't thinking of abandoning bitcoin mine as well pump the alt coin market to make more BTC's.
Activity: 420
Bayern
That's called Mt. Gox closing and Bitcoin going down. When we start going up a little bit again, TopCoin will resume pump.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
It looks like the market is being forced down, however it's resisting any change. Could it be that someone's trying to dump it again? The volume's down, though. If it reaches a lower level (as it's trending right now, check the sell/buy balance), it seems logical that people will buy a lot and the price could spike for a while: a bounce. If there's a "whale" out there, he might take advantage of this.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Oke , here we go to the moon in 11 days **** hours **** sec ... Oeh jah
Activity: 112
there are just toooooooo much sell orders and nobody is bbuying

Less then 24h ago this coin whas at 3 sato so what are you crying about?

Not crying , but answerring to NutMasterTardd his comments ...
Activity: 74
Put my order to 60 sat. Just for fun
Activity: 243
I heard that next coin going to be pumped it is going to be OLY OlympicCoin...

that should be easy, the whole marketcap of OLY coins holds less then 10.000 usd.

but I am holding my TOP coins... I think that price should be much higher then it is now... it is just a matter of time when it is going to rise again... Smiley
Activity: 378
Embrace change
Yep, it seen clear, when it just moved out 1 satoshi down, suddenly there aren't any more big sell wall of 10btc, someone looking to buy cheap n double easy after that. Sad that dont got any more btc to buy now at 7.... just got 10mill bought @4 and 15mill @9 n 5mill @10
legendary
Or be Smart and sell all now its still worth something Wink

Buy peng and come back later.
Activity: 266
the guy at 7 want cheap coins and selling them more expensive ...

don't sell your coins and be smart ..
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Bought in at 7 Satoshi.
Hope it rises soon  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Yep going down slowly, but I wouldnt worry about the price atm, soon you cant get any more coins and there is someone manipulating it atm, slowly. Might go up today or in a week but it will go up eventually.

Since you can barely any coins now I bet these ppl who is playing with TOP atm is just gathering and people are scared to lose some cash so they sell for 5-7 satoshis which is nothing.
Activity: 266
Pages:
Jump to: