Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 52. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
PENG is also looking as an AWESOME investment, atm. I've bought both Cheesy
Let's get on with this race Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Think I may just hold onto my 43m until 13 days from now when it goes down to 1 coin per block then.

Potential goldmine :L if you got in under 5 you probably won't ever make a loss on Top.
Activity: 204
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Think I may just hold onto my 43m until 13 days from now when it goes down to 1 coin per block then.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Go topcoin! Super hot today on Mintpal exchange. Gonna be a good day.
That does make sense.  Wow, this stuff was undervalued for so long, then.
Activity: 177
Am I reading this correctly?  The last topcoin will be mined today? So after that, no more put into circulation?

There will be 1 coin per block so if you smart enough you will release that there will be no new coins to dump price!
legendary
Yup, 20 ain't gonna happen.

of course it will happen. maybe not today but it will

95% sure it will happen today, if not it won't for another week

This, seems like someone is pumping it today

Of course, there will be dumps but people buy back after and it goes back up. Easily seeing 20.

Way more than that i would even predict 120 satoshis due to there being less coins than MINT

Value wise that actually makes sense I hadn't considered 11b total. I think the Mint hype is due to PoS though, I think Mint will reach 100 over the next week or so and I can see Top being a stable 50 after the upcoming halving
And here comes the dump.

Follow the patterns and you will understand how the pump works. It was pretty simple to figure out on Cryptsy when i tracked UNO.

I'm well aware of the patterns of a good pump 'n dump.  Like I said, it'll never hit 20.
Am I reading this correctly?  The last topcoin will be mined today? So after that, no more put into circulation?

nobody can answer this?
Activity: 420
Bayern

Of course, there will be dumps but people buy back after and it goes back up. Easily seeing 20.

Way more than that i would even predict 120 satoshis due to there being less coins than MINT
And here comes the dump.

Seems like a second wave of consolidation for another push.  The patterns are all there.
Bayern
And here comes the dump.

Follow the patterns and you will understand how the pump works. It was pretty simple to figure out on Cryptsy when i tracked UNO.
legendary

And here comes the dump.

"Told ya so."
Activity: 204

legendary

Bayern
Predictions are that TopCoin will reach high Mintcoin prices as well. Get ready for the ride
and this is based on... what?

It's based on common sense. TopCoin is rare right now, easy to manipulate the markets. Gather up a lot of coins and pump it to MINT prices or higher. It can definitely be higher than MINT since Topcoin has less coins.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
testing resistance at 12 atm has to close at 13 and go higher to then retest 16
Pages:
Jump to: