Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 92. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
I'm trying get 1M Topcoins, some help please?

Tb3DaSWquXcBQj9NuiJ7FC8N3uVCGFRURU

Thanks a lot guys!
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Could somebody give me some TopCoins?

I'm still synchronizing my wallet:

Tbp42Cqi7MrcAwvFUPQk9QLVFWhoBHzEFu

Thank you in advance!!!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

FYI you can upvote 10 times per 24hr period. Make sure to visit daily and vote until you can vote no more.

I already added my 10 votes, so please guys continue adding. In fact, we can use the coin from the faucet, sell it and pay for extra votes.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

FYI you can upvote 10 times per 24hr period. Make sure to visit daily and vote until you can vote no more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
lol seriously buy the huge sellwalls.

+1

Still don't understand why people want to sell so low? ok, i understand because the first two days you were mining a lot of coins and you got make something like 1BTC in those 2 days, but a coin with 10B coins is worth something like 30 and not 3, and most likely even more then 30.
This is why they have mined one year and still only mining, won't get rich.
Activity: 28
legendary
Anyway i bought 4.6M at 3  Grin
Activity: 21
Always the same problem : dev create a coin and then they forget to prepare some new features to get the coin to the moon ...

The dev gave us the exchanges... and he is working on a way to get the coin in services. Just hope he still here and not left us.
Activity: 250
Merit: 252
Has there been any communications on getting TOP on coinmarket.io?
Activity: 182

+1

Still don't understand why people want to sell so low? ok, i understand because the first two days you were mining a lot of coins and you got make something like 1BTC in those 2 days, but a coin with 10B coins is worth something like 30 and not 3, and most likely even more then 30.

I expected as much, but people will gradually stop selling at all. Once that happens, the price shoots up to where it should be.
Activity: 266
Always the same problem : dev create a coin and then they forget to prepare some new features to get the coin to the moon ...
legendary

+1

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
Activity: 154
Activity: 266
how will we get through these huge sell walls  Huh Huh

by buying them up ? Smiley
Activity: 154
how will we get through these huge sell walls  Huh Huh
legendary
mint has 7x more the coins and more demand than top is  Cry

How old is that coin? Remember top is 1 week old.

4 days old

Yeap, but after 40 days almost all coins will be mine. Is that a bad thing? No, of course not, look at NXT, MST, those are 2 coins that are not possible to mine anymore, if i'm not mistaken, and when we look in coinmarketcap then both coins are in the Top 10. Will Topcoin be in the Top 10 one day? Most likely not, will it be in the Top 20, i don't think so, will it be in the Top 50, i'm certain of that. A marketcap of $1M is certainly possible.
Pages:
Jump to: