Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 90. (Read 195488 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Making some supporting of Topcoins along Europe and Asia, can somebody make me a donative? Trying reach 1M Topcoins Smiley

Tb3DaSWquXcBQj9NuiJ7FC8N3uVCGFRURU

Very thank you.

And what are your plans? Everybody is asking here coins, and they all are supporting, but what are you supporting? I can also start saying, i'm supporting TopCoin in East-Europe. For example i already have a signature of Topcoin, if you want to support a coin then you need a least some kind of signature...
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
Making some supporting of Topcoins along Europe and Asia, can somebody make me a donative? Trying reach 1M Topcoins Smiley

Tb3DaSWquXcBQj9NuiJ7FC8N3uVCGFRURU

Very thank you.
legendary
Remember to vote everyone!

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

We are already in a new position, but we need some more votes, this can be a important exchange!!!
legendary
I do now have 77M TOP coins and i believe this WILL be my best investment i've ever done Smiley

Give it a few weeks and this coin CAN do 100-150 satoshi.

Don't complain about the current price, see it as an opportunity to just on the big train

just give it some time don't expect 10000% in a day or two

Dammit you're rich!!! Not now of course, but later Smiley I've missed the first 3 days Sad and those makes a big different of course. 100 is high, it all depends how marketing is happening here. NXT and MST are also pretty high,and that is most likely also because it can not be mine anymore. In fact when you hit 100M coins then you have something like 1% of the total number of coins Smiley

This is how i see it:

We are lowering the block every 2 days. Then some smart investors will start buying those cheap coins at 4, and they will keep it. It only cost them 4BTC for 100M coins, with 100M coins they already own 1%, so if they want, a little investment of 20BTC and they have 5% of the total coins. A lot of people are mining this coin and will never put a sell order on it. lets say we have 20% that never put it on a market, because they want to hold it for years, they just mine it for fun, and hope to find another BTC. So people with 200BTC or so can manipulate Topcoin, they will own the market, so they start buying up all coins at 4 and wait, wait till they have enough, put it on cryptsy and let it fly... Remember QRK, NETcoin, SXC, JKC,....

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
LE HAPPY MERCHANT
I do now have 77M TOP coins and i believe this WILL be my best investment i've ever done Smiley

Give it a few weeks and this coin CAN do 50-100 satoshi.

Don't complain about the current price, see it as an opportunity to just on the big train

just give it some time don't expect 10000% in a day or two
Activity: 133
Merit: 100

the force is strong in this coin  i can tell
legendary
Where are the Devs? Topdude?!?  What are you doing for promotions, etc?

If i'm not mistaken then he just created a Twitter account. Check out Topcoin, but i'm not 100% sure Smiley

Infact his webpage is being updated all the team, so Dev is working on his coin. Promotions, mmm, currently the community is pretty strong, i think he is working on some more games or so.
Activity: 250
Merit: 252
Where are the Devs? Topdude?!?  What are you doing for promotions, etc?
legendary
@topdude,

Can you please make a twitter account so that miners can follow you, and so that we can retweet statements from TopCoin, this will increase the number of investors, meaning a higher price for all miners, and give us some more freedom to give coins away to developers that want to develop software for TopCoin. What do you think?
legendary
A lot of buying is happening at 4. People were wrong with the halving issue, we are now down to 62,500 and we still have a very nice hashrate!!!! If this continue and we keep having this great hashrate with 36,250 as block rewards, then the coin price will move higher a lot. And the buying at 4 is not for a few 0.01BTC or so, but we are talking about more then 1BTC.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Activity: 826
see my profile

Offline.

PM me when repaired.

Reward me please: TxahePqyyG7q1tVhD1hziYV9BXdcmGPcMt thx
Activity: 126
Time to buy some topcoins on market.  Cool
legendary
That would be so stupid if the devs did a "dump".  Why would you even say that?

As I type this, all blocks just halved to 65000/block.  In 3 weeks, that will be 1/block.

We are talking 100-200 Satoshi easily with some promotion.

+1 that is correct. This coin can become a really hype. In fact the best thing that can happen with Topcoin is that Star Citizens or any of those major games allow Topcoin as payment method Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
That would be so stupid if the devs did a "dump".  Why would you even say that?

As I type this, all blocks just halved to 65000/block.  In 3 weeks, that will be 1/block.

We are talking 100-200 Satoshi easily with some promotion.

Activity: 266
Continue supporting :

It looks like we are in a good position...

How much coin will they add ?

Kind regards
legendary
Continue supporting :

It looks like we are in a good position...
legendary
People were thinking that we would lose a lot of miners when we drop from 1,000,000 to 500,000 and from 500,000 to 250,000 and from 250,000 to 125,000 and now we are at 62,500 and honestly we are still looking good!!!!I would say, people with big amount of BTCs start buying those cheap coins at 3-4-5-6 as this can suddenly be moving fast, very fast.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hello,

Still trying hard to get to 1M wih one 270x so any donation will be appreciated. I will promote this coin on other forums from my country.

Best regards!

TwbkrsQA7k4miUAEeRocmNNeNcXKokLLhY

65k sent  Cool

I don't think I'll ever see 1mil lol. Single mining at 492Kh. However I am happy to announce that I'll break 500k hopefully tonight!
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: