Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 87. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Wow, the demand is finally showing, from now it's only going up!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 38
I'm loving the positive attitude the community has recently taken! This coin will be on all the major exchanges at this rate! Keep up the good work guys.
Activity: 154
Trade volume has picked up on every exchange. This is great news!

Also excited about the TOP/USD exchange. Topcoin isn't going to die anytime soon.

what is this about TOP/USD exchange?
Activity: 182
Trade volume has picked up on every exchange. This is great news!

Also excited about the TOP/USD exchange. Topcoin isn't going to die anytime soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Is is just me or does the Cryptorush exchange seem to be doing some strange things.  Apparently the price of TOP went up to 100 satoshi earlier. 
Also have they got their buys and sells the wrong way round in the market history window?

that was for top/ltc not top/btc big difference
Activity: 196
I think it is stable at 4-5 sat now.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
This is quite an interesting coin, great name and looks promising. Let's keep pushing it.

Voted 20 times for TopCoin in AllCrypt (from different IPs  Grin ), please help support it. I really think this one could get big.
 ~AxiosAmnesia
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
I like the specs of this coin except the number of total coin

Less then LOT, the same as EAC, BIL, so nothing wrong with those numbers, no?

Concept base exclusivity, check out "The social network", there's the key about numbers too  Wink
Activity: 11

Just think of how many people that is Grin

Too many for anyone to count. It would be great for the gaming industry. We need to get a coin out there that we can use in the gaming world. I mean video games not poker and all those card games...
I'll donate to that Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Less then LOT, the same as EAC, BIL, so nothing wrong with those numbers, no?
Activity: 154
Activity: 301

Too many for anyone to count. It would be great for the gaming industry. We need to get a coin out there that we can use in the gaming world. I mean video games not poker and all those card games...
Activity: 224

+1 that is correct. This coin can become a really hype. In fact the best thing that can happen with Topcoin is that Star Citizens or any of those major games allow Topcoin as payment method Smiley

Dude that would be amazing!

legendary
@Dev,

I believe that this can be very interesting too...

https://altquick.co/

Talk with the person directly on bitcointalk. It is a site that allow you to buy coins in dollars, etc... if people can buy Topcoins with dollars then we will have more investors, the site is pretty new, and needs some promotion, but we can workout a deal with the guys, so that this site get the necessary promotions and we get the listing...
Activity: 301

+1 that is correct. This coin can become a really hype. In fact the best thing that can happen with Topcoin is that Star Citizens or any of those major games allow Topcoin as payment method Smiley

Dude that would be amazing!
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
legendary
@DEV,

Just looking at http://satoshiroulette.com/ i've contacted the owner as i believe that this type of sites can help us. The owner is SRRoulette and is also on bitcointalk, so ...
Activity: 11
Topcoin is great, honestly early adopters will be vastly rewarded in a few weeks IMO. Just hold what you've got or pick up a couple at these ridiculously low prices. I will be running a giveaway soon, keep your eyes peeled  Smiley

That's why this situation is so frustrating for me, without the possibility of mining. I'm introducing new people in the cryptocoins with Topcoins.

Trying arrive to 1M Topcoins (or more, if I can).

Tb3DaSWquXcBQj9NuiJ7FC8N3uVCGFRURU

By now, only Solo mining is "working" (you know  Roll Eyes)
i"ll transfer you you a million Wink
legendary
Can someone please check if TOPcoin can be added to

http://www.thanksbitcoin.com/
Pages:
Jump to: