Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOR] Torcoin - X11 PoW - Tor Integrated Crypto - Torcoin.org - page 63. (Read 125349 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Thank you, Trumpman. I've been lurking for about a year and a half, but your bullshit finally motivated me to get off my ass and make an account.

Ha! Next lurker signs up Cheesy For me it's been since early 2014 when DOGE was the latest hot thing and my friend was very excited about it. Haha! but that got me to Crypto.

The fellow new kid AiskeyZ is quite exact. It's whether we have a reborn Mother Teresa in Trumpdude or he's having some investment-related motives.. You, dear reader, decide yourself.

Enough OT'ing on Trumpguy, it's about TORCOIN anyway. The idea is good. As there seems to be a lot of excitement at the dev section, unfortunately there seems to be also a lot of naivety. I'm no lawyer, so I cannot really say whether you can use the name "Torcoin", but sure, it would be very good if you could. What some rediculous KimKoin or whatever KanyeWestCoin have done doesn't matter shit. You have to dig the law book, YES/NO. Let's be positive and imagine you can use the name. Next you shall get rid of EVERYTHING in the brand and content that is either stolen or plagiarized from https://www.torproject.org/. They are right now publicly signing themselves off from you (https://twitter.com/torproject/status/857297306571481088). BZZT! First big blunder. They think you're shit. But let's be positive again and think we live in a world of second chances. Now, after you have rebranded the coin, you work YOUR ASS OFF to make the tech 100% full-proof and build the number of nodes and recognition and prestige in the crypto community and your ultimate goal shall be the Tor Project ENDORSING your coin publicly. Then they will HELP YOU gaining recognition and that's a massive potential since their network of IT professionals is massive. However, that won't be easy and it won't help you replying their Tweets on Torcoin "GET STUFFED". That's not how you build business. You build business by showing them you are at the top of your game and a smart, experienced businessman and creating something valuable for them and people. You build business by creating win-win schemes and the Tor Project is what YOU need to create a win-win with. If you won't put your act together, someone will rip your idea and make it professional. I'll be watching when they emerge, because the idea is good. That'd be the doomsday scenario Trumpman is campaigning for. For his obvious motives, ha!(OT)
My 0.02$. Goodbye and good luck.
Activity: 9
Anyone dump $6k worth of this coin today? Volume went up by 6k, price dropped. More to the point did anyone buy $6k worth of coins?
(Thats 30% increase in daily trade volume on a coin that is dropping in price by the hour, looks and smells more like sellers than buyers to me)

Yep
Activity: 49
Anyone dump $6k worth of this coin today? Volume went up by 6k, price dropped. More to the point did anyone buy $6k worth of coins?
(Thats 30% increase in daily trade volume on a coin that is dropping in price by the hour, looks and smells more like sellers than buyers to me)

could be Carsen liquidating some of his remaining 30k coins?

Check: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tor/#!wallets

Wallet 1-6 is me.  I don't see Carsen's wallets anywhere in the top 10 anymore, so maybe he has sold the remaining 30k off.

Wallet 7 is interesting - must be a big investor buying and holding.

Wallet 1-6 is me.  I don't see Carsen's wallets anywhere in the top 10 anymore, so maybe he has sold the remaining 30k off.

Poor 7 he is probably one of the guys here complaining about the people explaining why this coin scam. Number 7 if you are indeed read this... Hold your bag tight mate 😂😂😂😂

Meanwhile torcoin jumped in coinmarketcap from no 7 to no 3 in the biggest looser category. It seems dev was right. Torcoin will soon reach no.1 status 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I guess the "fud" from me and other posters here (with a count number higher than 5) convinces investors more than the crappy replies from dev and accounts created after the Ann date. I wonder why

Sounds sketchy.

How is it integrated with TOR itself? What if the TOR network goes down one day?
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
The real reason TrumpMan is FUDding TorCoin is because he launched his own coin called TrumpCoin.  Wow, talk about infringement.  He is pasting Donald Trump's image all over the coin, surely without Trump's consent or approval.

I would expect that pretty soon he will receive a visit from the US Secret Service. They don't take lightly to that kind of thing ...

You are an idiot. Trumpcoin was launched by chicken65 and then the project was continued by depredation. These are known facts and easily confirmed if you bothered to do a Google search.

However I did invest in this coin (Trumpcoin) and got burned in the artificial pump after elections. Burned like   the investors of torcoin which launched with an artificial pumped price of about 10 $. A price you pumped using ur own btc. Good luck selling your huge premine

The only reason behind my nickname (trumpman) is that I like Trump. Simple as that

Poor 7 he is probably one of the guys here complaining about the people explaining why this coin scam. Number 7 if you are indeed read this... Hold your bag tight mate 😂😂😂😂

Meanwhile torcoin jumped in coinmarketcap from no 7 to no 3 in the biggest looser category. It seems dev was right. Torcoin will soon reach no.1 status 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I guess the "fud" from me and other posters here (with a count number higher than 5) convinces investors more than the crappy replies from dev and accounts created after the Ann date. I wonder why
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
https://TORCOIN.ORG
The real reason TrumpMan is FUDding TorCoin is because he launched his own coin called TrumpCoin.  Wow, talk about infringement.  He is pasting Donald Trump's image all over the coin, surely without Trump's consent or approval.

I would expect that pretty soon he will receive a visit from the US Secret Service. They don't take lightly to that kind of thing ...
by the way the website *IS* ssl as is the paper wallet generator: https://torcoin.org/paperwallet/

Best to download it though, using an online wallet generator is not very secure

I'm just going to ignore the FUD - it is designed to waste my time

Straight up question then......would you like to do an interview for bitcoin uncensored podcast? On your terms, stay as anonymous as you like?

I would love to!
Activity: 12
Thank you, Trumpman. I've been lurking for about a year and a half, but your bullshit finally motivated me to get off my ass and make an account.
Funny how the only people supporting this scam have a Max post of 30 and a registration date after torcoin Ann. Almost like a coincidence!!!
You guys do realize that the founder could've set this thread up as self moderated if he wanted to but instead allowed all of your dumbass comments to be posted because he cares about free speech.

Most other coins wouldn't allow you to shit on the thread like this; they'd just delete your posts.

You do understand that here in bitcointalk a moderated thread from a new user who creates a new coin is the hugest red flag that screams "scam"? If he had started a moderated thread everybody would have pointed that red flag (along with the current ones) and nobody would trust the project enough to invest. So that's why this thread is open. Or maybe he is just stupid and forgot about it.

To be fair, I am not sure he is stupid. He probably isn't. He is definitely a scammer though

@TrapMan and the others — very simple... Get Out of Here and stop breaking the balls believing
that you all are the wise of the situation.

Those who do not like TorCoin can just get away from here. No one has the right to launch
cheap accusations to others, trying to cause trouble, trying to validate their own stories while
spamming.

I know you are sad and in denial. Maybe you hope that I will stop arguing the obvious, that this coin is a scam. Maybe you hope others will fall victims to this scam and you will manage to save your funds by selling your crappy coins to other victims.

I am sorry to disappoint you. You have already made what I think is a bad investment. And by trying to silence me you are as bad in my book as the guy who created this scam coin. And this is why I will keep warning other people. So, NO! I will not get away and I will be here to tell you ”told ya" when your bag is worth less than the shit I took while writing this message.

Oh geez, "Trumpman," quit playing the selfless watchman con. You are fudding Tor while shilling your own pet coins.  Why would some random dude like you care about the investments of nameless faceless people? Because you have alternative motives. That's why you've made 39 posts where you FUD Tor. 39 posts!!! Quit your bullshit.

Strong first post Wink
Activity: 24
The price of the bitcoin rising
We do not know what we will invest torcoin or bitcoin??
Activity: 12
You guys do realize that the founder could've set this thread up as self moderated if he wanted to but instead allowed all of your dumbass comments to be posted because he cares about free speech.

Most other coins wouldn't allow you to shit on the thread like this; they'd just delete your posts.

You do understand that here in bitcointalk a moderated thread from a new user who creates a new coin is the hugest red flag that screams "scam"? If he had started a moderated thread everybody would have pointed that red flag (along with the current ones) and nobody would trust the project enough to invest. So that's why this thread is open. Or maybe he is just stupid and forgot about it.

To be fair, I am not sure he is stupid. He probably isn't. He is definitely a scammer though

@TrapMan and the others — very simple... Get Out of Here and stop breaking the balls believing

Those who do not like TorCoin can just get away from here. No one has the right to launch
cheap accusations to others, trying to cause trouble, trying to validate their own stories while
spamming.

I know you are sad and in denial. Maybe you hope that I will stop arguing the obvious, that this coin is a scam. Maybe you hope others will fall victims to this scam and you will manage to save your funds by selling your crappy coins to other victims.

I am sorry to disappoint you. You have already made what I think is a bad investment. And by trying to silence me you are as bad in my book as the guy who created this scam coin. And this is why I will keep warning other people. So, NO! I will not get away and I will be here to tell you ”told ya" when your bag is worth less than the shit I took while writing this message.

Oh geez, "Trumpman," quit playing the selfless watchman con. You are fudding Tor while shilling your own pet coins.  Why would some random dude like you care about the investments of nameless faceless people? Because you have alternative motives. That's why you've made 39 posts where you FUD Tor. 39 posts!!! Quit your bullshit.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1

spamming.

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

spamming.

In a country of free speech, everyone has the right to an opinion. If that opinion becomes threatening, defamatory or incites violence or the threat of violence, the recipient has the right to defend him or her self. In the court of law in the country that the law was broken.

You would however find it difficult if not impossible to bring a case against anyone while trying to remain "Anonymous". No lawyers would take your case. And this "bitcoin millionaire" (as stated by himself) undoubtedly has the money to defend himself.

You are very valiant and vocal in your defence of someone you don't know. Let the torcoin guys defend themselves, or state your affiliation? Otherwise you come across as one of his friends/co-horts. He doesn't seem to be backing you up? Or is it too complicated switching from one profile to the other all the time?
Activity: 85

spamming.
Activity: 32

The representatives of Tor Project even admitted in a tweet, that Torcoin helps the Tor Network by creating nodes. They have no reason to fight against it.

Link or it didn't happen. Smiley
I checked again, and it was actually Tor Coin who said it, not the Tor Project. Lol sorry, my bad. Cheesy https://twitter.com/TheTorCoin/status/855983243144966148

Still, I don't personally see the name as a big problem.
Activity: 32

or you are just one of his clones, another newbie, lol

The latter.

Chill everyone. Smiley Just trying to figure out the technology here.
Pages:
Jump to: