Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TOREX - In Trade We Trust - page 2. (Read 2099 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 19
November 27, 2019, 01:50:37 PM
As far as I understand, Exchange Torex will be oriented more towards arbitration? The exchange will be connected by the user or by the exchange itself Torex?
Our platform will connect to other exchangers using API
You have exclusive agreements with exchanges that are already on your list. Do you need to get the API yourself on the exchanges from the list?
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
November 26, 2019, 02:42:40 PM
Wow, soft cap collected. What is features of your multifunctional blockchain platform?
We are going to further develop and capture new market shares.

As far as I understand, Exchange Torex will be oriented more towards arbitration? The exchange will be connected by the user or by the exchange itself Torex?
Our platform will connect to other exchangers using API

The site has information that 5% of the collected funds will be allocated to the bounty, when will the bounty program be held and what are the conditions for holding it?
We plan to launch bounty in near future. Stay tuned for futher updates!
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
November 26, 2019, 11:49:44 AM
The site has information that 5% of the collected funds will be allocated to the bounty, when will the bounty program be held and what are the conditions for holding it?
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
November 26, 2019, 11:38:01 AM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
November 26, 2019, 04:51:08 AM
Wow, soft cap collected. What is features of your multifunctional blockchain platform?
Activity: 69
November 26, 2019, 03:45:48 AM
You do not see the whole picture. Now there are a lot of exchanges and all of them are fighting for customers. Our platform is ideal for traders with a balance on different exchanges. So exchanges will be very interested in attracting us!
That's what interested me in your project. Not you will have to look for partners, and they will be drawn to you.
copper member
November 25, 2019, 06:18:41 PM
The platform integrated with Bitrex. This exchange will help the project to develop on the American continent much faster.

I don’t quite understand you. Birex is one of many exchanges that can be connected to the platform using the API. How exactly will it help the project develop on the American continent?
I think that we will help for this exchange to work better. Indeed, thanks to our platform, they will increase the number of traders!

The platform integrated with Bitrex. This exchange will help the project to develop on the American continent much faster.

I don’t quite understand you. Birex is one of many exchanges that can be connected to the platform using the API. How exactly will it help the project develop on the American continent?

US users through the Bitrex exchange will learn about the existence of a reliable platform for Torex traders. It’s highly likely that Bitrex will become a kind of advertising tool
Are you sure that exchanges will advertise the Torex project? The fact that that exchange can be connected to the platform via the API does not mean at all that they are partners.
You do not see the whole picture. Now there are a lot of exchanges and all of them are fighting for customers. Our platform is ideal for traders with a balance on different exchanges. So exchanges will be very interested in attracting us!
Activity: 46
November 25, 2019, 01:46:09 PM
To establish the work of traders, what is already enough is quite enough. But if Torex expands it will attract even more investors and users.
I think that attracting investment is the main task for the project today.
Activity: 21
November 25, 2019, 01:00:49 PM
To establish the work of traders, what is already enough is quite enough. But if Torex expands it will attract even more investors and users.

The functionality of this platform already looks very interesting, and if the project continues to develop, it has every chance of becoming a very popular among traders and arbitrageurs.
Activity: 28
November 25, 2019, 10:52:10 AM
copper member
November 25, 2019, 08:56:29 AM
TOREX: The World’s First Universal Cryptocurrency Trading Platform

Crypto exchanges fall short of expectations when it comes to interoperability and flexibility. One of the solutions is Torex, an all-in-one platform already integrates 6 exchanges, soon to be expanded to 23.

It offers a wide variety of order types, interexchange arbitrage, space for traders to exchange strategies, and more.

Follow the link to read more: https://awebcity.com/introducing-torex-the-worlds-first-universal-cryptocurrency-trading-platform/

November 25, 2019, 08:43:25 AM

US users through the Bitrex exchange will learn about the existence of a reliable platform for Torex traders. It’s highly likely that Bitrex will become a kind of advertising tool
Are you sure that exchanges will advertise the Torex project? The fact that that exchange can be connected to the platform via the API does not mean at all that they are partners.
Activity: 30
November 25, 2019, 06:58:03 AM

Activity: 22
November 24, 2019, 04:44:33 PM
I think that the TOREX platform will be a great tool for a novice trader.

I think that yes, the team promises many different tools for trading, and undoubtedly a great plus will be the ability to connect a large number of exchanges.
Activity: 56
November 24, 2019, 03:33:43 PM
I think that the TOREX platform will be a great tool for a novice trader.
Activity: 46
November 24, 2019, 03:25:44 PM
The American market is very rich, this is a good chance.
Activity: 22
November 24, 2019, 01:19:21 PM

Activity: 30
November 24, 2019, 11:17:43 AM
Activity: 28
November 24, 2019, 05:14:34 AM
IEO creates the basis for the trust of all participants in the cryptocurrency market
Torex strives to create the impression of a strong and reliable platform
Activity: 33
November 23, 2019, 12:52:43 PM

I like that the project is carried out precisely by ieo and not ico. Now investors understand that it is much more profitable to invest in a coin that will already be on the exchange. The ieo system has worked very well.
IEO are gaining popularity, no doubt.
Pages:
Jump to: