Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract - page 22. (Read 2741 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Liberalization of retail electricity sales is new idea, I think. I haven’t about it before. It seems very perspective to me.
You right, but it is dangerous too. There are many pitfalls in this industry. I hope this project will help to avoid them.
What are you talking about? I am not familiar in this question, but I would like to know more.
I just want to say, that some small companies have already tried to distribute electricity. Unfortunately, they have got no success. They have been used to collaborate with existing Power Company to provide energy. It wasn’t profitable at all.
Do think this project could help to resolve the problem? What can offer to these small distributors?
They will develop a new energy product – smart outlet. This outlet will be a way to earn coin for outlet holders. Users will be able to use power with a lower price.
I get it now. It reminds me of World wi-fi project. Torus will offer power instead of wi-fi, but the system is similar and based on blockchain.
Yes, they have something common. But Torus thinks outside the box. I don’t want to say that wi-fi sharing is not relevant, but power sharing is beyond this.
Perhaps you are right. I would like to see a big success of this project on the global market one day.
Activity: 224
Liberalization of retail electricity sales is new idea, I think. I haven’t about it before. It seems very perspective to me.
You right, but it is dangerous too. There are many pitfalls in this industry. I hope this project will help to avoid them.
What are you talking about? I am not familiar in this question, but I would like to know more.
I just want to say, that some small companies have already tried to distribute electricity. Unfortunately, they have got no success. They have been used to collaborate with existing Power Company to provide energy. It wasn’t profitable at all.
Do think this project could help to resolve the problem? What can offer to these small distributors?
They will develop a new energy product – smart outlet. This outlet will be a way to earn coin for outlet holders. Users will be able to use power with a lower price.
I get it now. It reminds me of World wi-fi project. Torus will offer power instead of wi-fi, but the system is similar and based on blockchain.
Yes, they have something common. But Torus thinks outside the box. I don’t want to say that wi-fi sharing is not relevant, but power sharing is beyond this.
Activity: 27
You can try to invest a little in this company. The idea is interesting and new. All projects in the energy sector are now very popular and in demand. I see that the team is from Japan. This country has always been ahead of the planet for electricity projects. If it turns out to find worthy people in the team, it will be very interesting to company.
Activity: 196
Hey there.
Can I buy Torus tokens with BTC? How much will be the price?

No, you can’t. You need to buy ETH beforehand. The minimum purchase amount is 0.01 ETH.
I get it. Thanks for information. How many tokens will they sell during presales?
I don’t know exactly, but I heard they want to distribute over 70 billion TORUS. I think it is a big amount for this project. You'd better take a look on the white paper.
I hope they will spend these resources for developing the security system. I think it is one of the most important things for any crypto product.
Activity: 182
Hey there.

No, you can’t. You need to buy ETH beforehand. The minimum purchase amount is 0.01 ETH.
I get it. Thanks for information. How many tokens will they sell during presales?
I don’t know exactly, but I heard they want to distribute over 70 billion TORUS. I think it is a big amount for this project. You'd better take a look on the white paper.
Hey there.

Hey there.

Hey there.
The project is so promising. I hope it won’t be successful only on Asian market. We need such ideas all over the world.
Why do think it will be successful only on Asian segment? It is a dubious conclusion.
Maybe it is a hasty conclusion. I think like this because the team of the project is mostly from Japan, so, perhaps they know needs of the Asian market.
No, energy problem is very acute for nowadays. There are talented people everywhere that want to change the world and make something new. No matter where each country is interested in energy.
Yes, I agree. Maybe I should take a wider view. I hope they will reach their goals.
The project is so promising. I hope it won’t be successful only on Asian market. We need such ideas all over the world.
Why do think it will be successful only on Asian segment? It is a dubious conclusion.
Maybe it is a hasty conclusion. I think like this because the team of the project is mostly from Japan, so, perhaps they know needs of the Asian market.
No, energy problem is very acute for nowadays. There are talented people everywhere that want to change the world and make something new. No matter where each country is interested in energy.
Pages:
Jump to: