Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract - page 24. (Read 2741 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I believe that this is a too large share for presley: 70 percent of the coins. Just think about it, it's much more than half, and what will happen next?
This project will have a high entrance ticket, as the currency from the developers will rise in price quite strongly over time.
I believe that this is not an excuse for the currency to grow in value. The entrance ticket will be really high, if the service becomes very popular, and no one will regulate it
How can the project be regulated if it is implemented on a decentralized site? I think that this is impossible and if the collapse begins - it can not be stopped
I think that, following the example of bitcoin cache or etherium classic - it is possible to move to a partially centralized platform if users agree with this...
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I believe that this is a too large share for presley: 70 percent of the coins. Just think about it, it's much more than half, and what will happen next?
This project will have a high entrance ticket, as the currency from the developers will rise in price quite strongly over time.
I believe that this is not an excuse for the currency to grow in value. The entrance ticket will be really high, if the service becomes very popular, and no one will regulate it
How can the project be regulated if it is implemented on a decentralized site? I think that this is impossible and if the collapse begins - it can not be stopped
I would not say that the project has a future in which it will have a collapse. Nothing just does not disappear, I'm sure of it.
Activity: 574
Activity: 378
Activity: 308
Activity: 574
Activity: 476
There are many projects that offer new innovative ideas and a new approach to the existing things, but there are few projects that really successfully start and are in demand.
Do you think that this project is impossible to implement in the real world?
No, perhaps the most important problem is how the whole thing will pay off and cover the costs , who will really use it. Just as usual practice shows, half of the projects simply fail after the ICO.
I believe that the development team is able to create something completely new and innovative.
I don't mind you just giving banal statistics for start-up projects. So you need a very competent approach to investing in ICO
If you are so skeptical about everything, why do you raise an incomprehensible discussion on the profitability of investing in this project? I think the most important thing in the project is the idea and how it can really change people's lives.
There are many projects that offer new innovative ideas and a new approach to the existing things, but there are few projects that really successfully start and are in demand.
No, perhaps the most important problem is how the whole thing will pay off and cover the costs , who will really use it. Just as usual practice shows, half of the projects simply fail after the ICO.
I believe that the development team is able to create something completely new and innovative.
I don't mind you just giving banal statistics for start-up projects. So you need a very competent approach to investing in ICO
This kind of electricity can be successfully used for example in construction, where there is no direct access to electricity, in forests and other places
I agree, it is very convenient, fast and mobile in comparison with the existing methods of power supply
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
This kind of electricity can be successfully used for example in construction, where there is no direct access to electricity, in forests and other places
The problem is not that there is no access to electricity at all , but that very often the power supply fails , it can depend on many factors
As I understand it, government agencies are not particularly willing to assist in such situations and how to solve this problem
You are absolutely right, so i think the application will be very useful for such troubled states
Later as the developers assure us the availability of electricity will reach a whole new level. I hope the problem of electricity will be solved all over the world completely
Rather, this project will be able to solve some point problems with electricity, globally, it will not be able to greatly affect the energy situation in the world.
The developers are trying to integrate the use of electricity on the blockchain , I think that this is a pretty good idea. And in the future, the project can show good results.
Let's be realistic and look at things as they are .The lion's share of the produced electricity is controlled by state corporations which occupy 99% of the market.
Are you saying that state-owned companies will simply not allow the platform to operate stably?
I want to say that it will be very difficult for developers to enter such a market. I understand ,of course, blockchain innovation, transported electricity is cool. But the bottom line is that the area where people really need electricity is not that big, so the other question is whether it will be profitable ?
If there is such a problem in the world, it must be solved, you can not just ignore it
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
The problem is not that there is no access to electricity at all , but that very often the power supply fails , it can depend on many factors
As I understand it, government agencies are not particularly willing to assist in such situations and how to solve this problem
You are absolutely right, so i think the application will be very useful for such troubled states
Later as the developers assure us the availability of electricity will reach a whole new level. I hope the problem of electricity will be solved all over the world completely
Rather, this project will be able to solve some point problems with electricity, globally, it will not be able to greatly affect the energy situation in the world.
The developers are trying to integrate the use of electricity on the blockchain , I think that this is a pretty good idea. And in the future, the project can show good results.
Let's be realistic and look at things as they are .The lion's share of the produced electricity is controlled by state corporations which occupy 99% of the market.
Are you saying that state-owned companies will simply not allow the platform to operate stably?
I want to say that it will be very difficult for developers to enter such a market. I understand ,of course, blockchain innovation, transported electricity is cool. But the bottom line is that the area where people really need electricity is not that big, so the other question is whether it will be profitable ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Pages:
Jump to: